Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, sort of. This is a no brainer. She killed him, so that's half the battle, it's really a matter of believing State or sleezey Defense. That it has taken this long makes me wonder what the heck is going on.

Just going to put this out there:

Take with a grain of salt anyone who makes statements about this case that have an ulterior motive, ie, ratings, publicity, advertising, etc.

We can not expect the verdict to right the wrongs of so many previous miscarriages of Justice. Regardless of what the verdict is, those other cases will always remain to haunt us.

Think POSITIVE! We have tweets from Katie Wick and KCL that sound like the jury is united!

There was quite a bit of evidence to go along with felony/premeditated M1. I don't think the jury, getting $12 a day really CARES what the media thinks about how fast or slow they come to a verdict. They are dotting their "I"s and crossing their "T"s. A little over 7 hours to do a schedule, get a foreperson, straw poll, go through their notes and evidence just for M1, final vote, and filling out the forms sounds reasonable to me.

Coming in at 10:00? Sounds like a plan. No rush hour, a good breakfast, let the media sweat :floorlaugh: and put on your verdict clothes. Give the Alexander's a good night's rest. :rockon:

I am stoked! I have not run into a single local Arizonan that believes she deserves anything less than M1.(barring Brian Carr, but I haven't run into him and Prescott just may have run him out of town, folks up there don't take kindly to the likes of him!)

Keep the faith, Folks! Arizona has embraced Travis as a Native Son, and they will do the right thing!

Justice for Travis!

They have to decide upon two counts of murder 1. Both. They have to decide if it was premeditated. Regardless of that decision, they also have to decide if it's felony murder.

Those are two big decisions with a lot of evidence to consider for each count. And they can't just say, "ok, premeditated, let's go." They have to go through the jury instructions for determining each and then deliberate. Heck, it could take awhile just to grasp the nuances of the jury instructions.

No...respectfully -- its one or the other. Jury does NOT have to agree to both.
I swear that it what it is...:cow:
It its NOT BOTH

I agree Bernina to come back on the first day on a Murder 1 may feel like they weren't giving the case due process. I think it's a sign the jury is taking their duty responsibly.

OMG I literally laughed out loud it was the funniest thing ever ... He is growing on me ... All around good guy

We may have to get together and commit a crime....I mean, what else is a Joey-Jackson-Mark-Eiglarsh-crushing websleuther to do?

I don't know what to make of the delay. Do they maybe think that they have to know what happened? Do they think that they have to understand everything that happened? Are they stuck on whether or not the gun came first or the knife???

moo

I could be way off base about the 10:00 am start time but I'll keep telling myself it's because the jurors need extra time to relax, calm down, dress in their Sunday best and tell the world that justice for Travis Victor Alexander has arrived :)

Way O/T here: Breaking news out of Cleveland- three women all found alive in the same house after having been missing for over a decade! 52 y/o bus driver arrested. All women were young teens when abducted, all in good condition physically.

To the posters who are anxious and nervous wondering why there was no verdict today, its alright. The Jurors sat there from Jan 2 until May 3 and took in everything. Jodi for weeks, ALV, Samuels, Dr G and Nurmi + Wilmott. We know how WE FEEL and we're not on that Jury. They have just begun a task that I bet everyone of them feels is one of the most important things they'll do in their lives. They will do the right thing, I can feel it. And Justice, this time, is coming.

I am not surprised by that .. cue crying on courthouse steps .. JA didn't come from nowhere ..

Wow Micheal Hughes on NG saying when Juan showed autops photo withTravis' slashed neck her Mom and Grandma laughed!!!!! Theare discusting beings uggggghhhh

OMG :stormingmad:

ok..... i'm not going to say was I really think

I don't know what to make of the delay. Do they maybe think that they have to know what happened? Do they think that they have to understand everything that happened? Are they stuck on whether or not the gun came first or the knife???

moo

Honestly...I think they just want to talk. With each other. It's been a long time for them and now they need to "let it all out" MOO

Well, I really don't know what to think of this. No verdict? I hope we get it tomorrow.

Yeah I was having a ball. In the hospital with my kid waiting on a verdict....at least he was passed out.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-verdict.jpg

Sending all my positive thoughts your way Rosemary. The verdict will come no matter how long it takes, so I'm channeling all my karmic energy your way. Hugs to you and your son. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))

The jury is coming in tomorrow morning at 10am instead of 9.
(Not sure if you've been able to catch up on posts)

Did I see you say that your son is in the hospital for the next 5 days?

Thanks for the info Lotus. Yeah 5 days at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe