Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he confirmed they were family friends. How was this never discovered before this? Wow!

He was a single man and there were three women, two of them children who grew into women. There was at least one baby born.

Did no one notice him buying women's clothing or babies and children's clothing? Did no one notice how much food he bought, or when he bought formula?

This is the article written by someone with the suspects last name. Hasn't been confirmed yet who wrote it. Re: G. De Jesus disappearance has changed our neighbourhood.

https://twitter.com/SaraShookman/status/331584056858910720/photo/1

The reporter is stating that she spoke with Castro's son and that he was the person who wrote the article. I'm sure it helped to take some of the heat off of his dad, even though I'm sure he didn't know his dad was involved at all.

Okay, this may sound odd, but I much prefer when a monster looks like a monster. I think AC has a kind face, gives me the heevie jeevies, just goes to show ANYONE can be a monster. I have worked in LE in the past for fifteen years, and it never ceases to amaze me how some of the outward kindest most normal people are NOT....IMHO

I wanted to bring this in from the old thread, it really hits home today:

Old 03-20-2006, 01:38 PM
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2004

Had to share with you guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just this weekend I got a letter from a woman in Akron, asking if I was the missing Amanda Berry. As many of you here may know, I share her name, but that’s about it. The letter-writer found my name and address online.

The woman writing the letter asked that if I am the missing Amanda, that I return home, as many people in Akron love and miss me, including Amanda’s sister. She mostly wrote to tell me that Louanna (my apologies if I have misspelled her name) had passed on.

She also asked if Gina DeJesus was with me.

It’s hard to describe what I felt at first; it was odd. After a few minutes, though, I was moved to tears just knowing someone was still looking for Amanda, when so often it seems like her case fades from sight.

I’ll be writing back to her tonight, probably, and plan to invite her to our forum.

Amanda Marie Berry is always in the back of my mind, and her letter gave me hope, knowing that she is also in someone else’s mind as well…..

What ? How much more bizarre will this get? I'm sure the relatives of Gina's who knew this fellow are wishing he was not in jail tonight, eh ?

This is going to become much more bizarre I am afraid. This is a very twisted man.

jmo:furious:

Okay, this may sound odd, but I much prefer when a monster looks like a monster. I think AC has a kind face, gives me the heevie jeevies, just goes to show ANYONE can be a monster. I have worked in LE in the past for fifteen years, and it never ceases to amaze me how some of the outward kindest most normal people are NOT....IMHO

YES-and his FB posts are filled with goodness and sunshine!!! How does a monster like this hide in such plain sight???

I just......still......ohmygod. Amanda Berry's case is the one that has haunted me the entire time I've been here on WS. This is surreal........

Oh, Amanda!! See my quote of you above!!!!!

CNN mentioning Ashley Summers now but not sure if there is any connection to this case.

It is sad that Gina's WS page only had 7 pages, and only 2 pages in the year 2004 of her disappearance. Why did this case get no publicity? At all??? What is Michelle Knights case? I googled her name and found nothing about her abduction.

Didn't anyone else get the impression that the 911 caller did not believe Her? He seemed like he could not wait to get her off the phone, which I would have thought he would have kept her on till police arrived. She seemed so desperate

Strange A. Cooper was just talking to Ariel but Ariel denies writing it although the article reads by Ariel Castro:doh: Must be a popular Hispanic name...

That was Ariel's uncle who was just interviewed.

This is amazing news.

Can I take a second to appreciate the neighbor Charles? ... and his interview with the news station. He's hilarious (I know, off topic). He did heroic stuff today.. god only knows what went on in that house and what prompted the girls attempting to get away.

Sorry to Cleveland residents but my first thought when I heard was the guy who was a serial killer and had all those bodies in the house. Sowards maybe?

Thankfully these girls/women are alive! And from what I heard in the 911 call, she told the dispatcher "I am the one who is missing, I've been on TV". It sounds like she saw the coverage about her disappearance. That would be so hard. Knowing they were looking, so hopeful they would find her, but ten years later having to save herself!

They are alive, they are safe now but they have a long way to go. They need to deal with seeing relatives, deal with media, deal with their release from captivity, introduce their children to their families, deal with the family feelings and so much yet to come. Then when they finally start to get their feet on the ground, it will be time for the trial.

They have a long way to go.

Hi Myster! Hope you don't mind me bringing this over, it seriously gave me chills. I'll bet you anything this guy is connected to other girls.....

Be Better at Every Age Join Date: Oct 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteriew
Here is what I have been thinking:

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...080333/-1/NEWS

Oh my mysteriew should this be posted where it is seen right away. I am sitting her shaking, crying and sick to my stomach. This is exactly what I had feared for my daughter and most everyone said I had to much imagination. And how many of these poor girls and boy missing are because of this. 31 indited how many children did they traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong