Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here! Are there still people out there! I need desperately to go grocery shopping! I'm tired of cup of noodles and sardines.
I WANT MY LIFE BACK

do u know how many cases of cup of noodle I have fed my husband in the course of this trial?
:floorlaugh:

oh gods, help me lol

JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
fake pedo letters
Travis and the spidies photo with his dad
Knives and gun found in hire car
JA's 2nd degree murder plea and threat to drag Travis through the mud
Interrogation tapes (majority of content)
-mumble things like "still hate me?" and giggle ominously.
-flipping her hair around and checking her make-up ... (Thanks DGC)
-JA Handstands
JA's parents tapes
JA kicking/killing doggy boy
Chris Hughes stories
plea agreement with threat to trash Travis
JA tweets
Dr. Samuels sent her 8(?) greeting cards. (Thanks SD)
Some of JA's actions and her family's in court. We see close up because of the camera.s
Nurmi trying to leave the case 1000 times, okay 3 times
Nurmi's mistrial attempts
The HLN "drama"
JA spiderman t-shirt photo
Jailhouse fights ( Thank you S9)
JA potential fraud / tapping into Travis's bank account
JA previously on ticket to go to Cancun (not confirmed)
JA 'art'
Stealing pens in jail ... hiding pens in shampoo bottles ... unauthorized creams and lotions ... Thank you DGC
Sticking pencils in her shoe... (Thanks amberjul)
MS passing notes to JA's mom
JA's outside 'representative'
Dr D's laptop being stolen
911 call - Mimi and everyone else mentioning JA's name as person of suspicion
Cost of trial
ALV approaching Travis' sister
Whatever ALV was "taken to task" for in chambers
Nurmi lying to the Hughes about validity of pedo letters

I read somewhere that Dior has been notified that Arias has been tracing their ads and offering same for sale. Apparently, Dior is not amused. Strong letter to follow! :drumroll:

"The wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine..."

Waiting on this verdict has left me with no motivation..

I marinated some steaks earlier, now Im going to put it off from grilling them out until tomorrow.

im falling asleep here but im getting the match sticks at the ready to keep my eyes open. i am not missing this,no way no how!

Back on 4/13/13 - the "How long will the jury deliberate?" poll was added here on WS.

Of the 586 participants....
11 thought it would take more than 1 week
98 thought it would take less than 4 hours
201 (34.3%) thought it would take 1 day

and.......

276 (47.1%) thought it would take 2 days to a week.

I was thinking 8 hours per day when I chose this option - so, the minimum amount of time would be 16 hours to a maximum of 40, correct?

We haven't even reached 16 hours yet, have we? Just sayin'.... It's difficult but I'm trying my best to be patient and optimistic. Hang tight, my friends.

What is a mayfly anyway? I'm waiting on the crush of the Cicadas to show up. I'm grateful for the relentless rain today because they stayed in the ground!! What's another day after 17yrs in the ground!!

I read somewhere that Dior has been notified that Arias has been tracing their ads and offering same for sale. Apparently, Dior is not amused. Strong letter to follow! :drumroll:

Wonder if anything is up over at Calvin Klein?

:stormingmad:

I just talked to an friend who is a 75-year old, well-educated Hispanic male.

He has been convinced from the beginning of this case that the jury won't find for Murder One. He said he and others he has spoken with think the worst Jodi will get will be Second Degree. He also thinks that a hung jury won't be out of the question.

As incredible as it sounds, there are people who don't think like we do and perhaps some of them are on the jury.

Perish the thought. I couldn't take it. That poor Alexander family. No way.:please:

Awww in a conversation on twitter between Mark Eiglarsh and Chris Hughes he says he wishes he could have taken Travis out to dinner and that he seems like a wonderful guy. :(

When I go visit my mother I love to ride with her when she goes to her motor bank. She pulls into one of the lanes (like the commuter lanes on the Bay Bridge) and that tube thingy comes down. She pulls it out and puts paper things in it and sends it away. Then we wait. Then the tube thing comes back with more paper and sometimes money too.

The whole time I laugh and laugh. She gets so mad. My mother lives in the land that time forgot.

Sucky tubes! I still love those things. We have a couple of banks in town that still use them at the drive up. I thought they were so futuristic when I was little in the 70's.

We seriously need a sarcasm font or special enclosures or something to signify sarcasm.

Of course, every thing I write would have to come in special enclosures. :D

Is this good?

Attachments

• sarcasm_on-1.gif
    sarcasm_on-1.gif
    696 bytes · Views: 342
  • sarcasm_off.gif
    sarcasm_off.gif
    700 bytes · Views: 340
Good People! I'm sure the jury has a lot to talk about can you imagine 12 of us in a room! Prayers to them and the Alexander family :)

Not trying to be a pessimist but as I see it, the jury only have to discuss premeditation and agree on that IF they all have agreed she intended to kill Travis. Otherwise, it would be over by now.

So they are not agreeing on M1, imo. There is no need to sift through all of JA's childhood, past bf's, her sex life, the Mormon faith, DV, hippocampus, or anything else once they agree that she intended to kill TA and she preplanned it. Am I thinking right? This is why I am worried...

Vinnie is reading from Travis' blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member