MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would effectively eliminate the RSO's then.
If they can tie an RSO to a property they can use that to get a warrant easily. :twocents:

I was wondering....what about property belonging to relatives of RSOs? If the RSO has not registered that address as his residence, I mean. So say the police wanted to search the property on Sweeter belonging to the family of TAH. Since his registered address is in Spring Lake, would the police have to follow the same search order procedures as they would for any random property they wanted to search, or would it be easier to get a search warrant because the property is accessible to the RSO?

Have we seen or heard from Jessica's dad? Does she have one? (I mean a relationship with her father.)

I recall reading that her parents do not speak to one another...that is all I can remember, but that both were concerned.

Daniel Shaw ‏@NSPDChiefShaw 3m
#JessicaHeeringa evening briefing concluded. No significant developments. Nothing relevant found during Harbor Island search.

Have we seen or heard from Jessica's dad? Does she have one? (I mean a relationship with her father.)

i saw an article somewhere that said her dad is worried about her, but trying to keep a low profile, etc. it was many many pages ago. im not sure i'd ever find the link for it. lol

Here's the video where the 911 caller speaks out ~

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/muskegon_county/jessica-heeringa-abduction-911-call

The man, CH, who arrived at the gas station at 11:07 p.m. says he looked around, in the bathroom and everywhere before calling 911 at 11:15. When watching the video, I noticed he kept referring to "we". "We got here" - who is "we"? Until now, I thought he was alone when he stopped at the gas station after work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This links to all the articles from woodtv so far (bumping) ~
They have the articles organized nicely.

http://www.woodtv.com/generic/news/the-search-for-jessica-heeringa#3

i saw an article somewhere that said her dad is worried about her, but trying to keep a low profile, etc. it was many many pages ago. im not sure i'd ever find the link for it. lol

That's kind of weird, isn't it?
Did her dad actually speak in person or someone else mentioned him?

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/muskegon_county/jessica-heeringa-abduction-911-call

The man, CH, who arrived at the gas station at 11:07 p.m. says he looked around, in the bathroom and everywhere before calling 911 at 11:15. When watching the video, I noticed he kept referring to "we". "We got here" - who is "we"? Until now, I thought he was alone when he stopped at the gas station after work.

Reminds me of the Dylan Redwine case. His dad used the word "we" when apparently referring to himself. "We got to the airport" etc. I think some people just use the word "we" in that way.

Kind of wierd but I'm sure totally innocent. It sounded like he was thinking ahead about "we" as in his family or where he works often goes to this gas station and inavertently used "we" when he said he went in to the gas station to look for someone.

Under stress of a public interview too, words don't always come out the way they are supposed to

Still it is weird to say "we" on a 911 call if you are alone.

I think the guy was with someone but he was the one that went Inside and he is the one to call 91I also believe the person that took her knows her and possibly very friendly with her fiancé. Jmo. I think this was premeditated and planned out.

I think the guy was with someone but he was the one that went I side and he is the one to call 9111. I also believe the person that took her knows her possibly very friendly with jer fiancé. Jmo

and if this person that took her was very friendly with her fiance, then maybe this person that took her knew that she was working that night, as in maybe he talked to the fiance earlier, or somehow found out that she was working that night?

I was wondering....what about property belonging to relatives of RSOs? If the RSO has not registered that address as his residence, I mean. So say the police wanted to search the property on Sweeter belonging to the family of TAH. Since his registered address is in Spring Lake, would the police have to follow the same search order procedures as they would for any random property they wanted to search, or would it be easier to get a search warrant because the property is accessible to the RSO?

I'm also curious about this....

They've been "interviewing" all these suspects from tips.....is that it? Answer a few questions? I wonder how difficult it is to get a search warrant on these RSO's.

That's kind of weird, isn't it?
Did her dad actually speak in person or someone else mentioned him?

i'm totally trying to go off of my horrible memory here, but it seems like the article was more of a reporter just saying something like "jessica's biological father is concerned about her, but prefers to stay low-key"

ill have to do some searches and see if i can find something for ya!

here you go woe.be.gone... found it!

Jessica Heeringa's family: We miss her

Quote:
During the six day search for Jessica Heeringa, we've heard from her mother, sisters, grandparents and fiancé, but not her father.

Jessica's mother and father are divorced and estranged. Even though he prefers to keep a low profile, her father says he cares deeply for his missing daughter.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/255154/2/Jessica-Heeringas-family-We-miss-her

from previous thread/post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 - #3

and if this person that took her was very friendly with her fiance, then maybe this person that took her knew that she was working that night, as in maybe he talked to the fiance earlier, or somehow found out that she was working that night?

Yep, remember the young barista that worked at Starbucks she was goi g out to work kissed hubby bye and the wack job neighbor took and murdered her

Surely if this is someone her fiancé knows, it would have occurred to him by now?

Was it ever reported that Jessica's son was in day care? Maybe Jessica knew him from there, as in she knew this man from daycare, like he has a child perhaps in daycare? My opinion only.....as who knows if her son even went to a day care....

LE seems at a loss--following tips that seem rather thin? then nothing--and in the vacuum they leave all kinds of grasping at straws and second guessing. Only hope at this point IMO either some amazing police work like cross-checking every dollar that came into EXXON station that day for fingerprints of RSO--cell phone pings when there may be no phones seems unlikely-or some fluke of a surveillance camera somewhere else --or somebody who knows something finally finds some humanity in their cowardly heart and calls it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd