verdict watch 5/8/2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister just rang me and said the jury reached a verdict; is it true!?

OMG!!! My daughter has a 3:30 dentist appointment (which is 4:30 EST) and I sent her to school with a note to dismiss her at 3:20! What am I supposed to do?

Of all the different combinations that I could come with in the 24 hours of the 365 days in any given year and somehow I chose this time? What can do?

I have a cell phone, but how can I hear it live?

Download the HLN or cnn app . It will be on live video

:please::please::please: be a 1st degree murder verdict !

:please::please::please: Justice for Travis !

verdict @ 1:30...Travis guided the juror's to the right decision :fence:

Yipeeeeee......I said yesterday that it would be today (cuz it was MY garbage day here - and the post got removed) Oh well.....

Then I said later (posted) it was going to be at 1:30 pm their time Wednesday....

BINGO, I was right on the day and the time!!

......and I am here in Canada...LOL

I hope it is the right one -- M1

guilty M1 ...guilty M1....guilty M1...guilty M1
please, please...

I was on my way back from the bank, got the text. I'm planted and hoping I don't get a complicated customer between now and then.

I'm thinking the jurors had a verdict when they arrived first thing today. And with tweets of JM coming out of there, smiling, carrying folders....

I"M THINKING 1ST DEGREE!!

For those I may have offended earlier with my time zone comment :) (and to save a bit o' bandwith)

1:30 Arizona
1:30 California
2:30 Mountain
3:30 Central
4:30 Eastern
5:00 Newfoundland
9:30 pm Scotland
10:30 Hawaii

did I get them all?

Atlantic 5:30 :seeya:

What time are they meeting in court? I am panicking

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I'm so nervous!!! I'm praying for the Alexander Family. Anything less than Murder I will be so difficult for this family.
MOO

I was nice and calm this morning, doing housework and laundry-now I am a nervous wreck and a blithering idiot! Just praying for Murder1 premeditated. Prayers going out for The Alexanders, and justice for Travis.

OMG GUYS When do we get to know? Thankfully just got in watching fox news over here in the UK.... I am praying along with you..... Come on guys, Justice for Travis............

Let the "no jury will convict me" playbacks begin!:floorlaugh:

Alright, loves, if we crash later, please know I'm right here, with y'all, holding hands and praying for justice <3

Snoopy, again, thank you soooo much for the HLN link!

It's my birthday today, and though that's totally unrelated to this case, I really wish for the right verdict to become my birthday present.
Justice for Travis!

(And now I won't even be here to hear it because I'm going to see the new Star Trek in a few minutes, but I trust that I'll be able to read up all on it here once I get back.)

I'm going to be here in spirit, and I keep my fingers crossed for the verdict we're all hoping to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288