VERDICT is IN!! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to laugh about... that place we don't talk about... they are freaking out big time. Thing she is going to pay for the CA and OJ verdict. lol How about paying for what she did??

I'm proud of each of you here who are standing strong, supporting the Alexander family and praying for JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS to finally arrive!

It's 5:15am in Japan....1:14pm in AZ!! WOKE UP JUST IN TIME!! But now the live feed isn't working. Oh my god......:scared: Anyone else??

During this whole process, I have not been able to keep my thoughts away from the jury. What an immense and heavy responsibility. I want to wish them prayers and all the good thoughts for all they have had to shoulder during this entire process. God bless all 18 of them!

I have decided to watch HLN instead of online live feed. All I need is it crashing at the time of verdict. :scared: HLN has said that they will not interrupt the verdict being read.

:seeya:

:blue:

THAT is exactly what I am doing. The live feeds ALL seem to be freezing up.

The feeds keep freezing and I'm at work and so sick to my stomach!!

Juan is is the court house ... Meeting with Alexander family.

Just lit a 2 candles. One for Travis and the other for his beloved Napolean, family and friends.

I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting.

Murder 1 with DP, please.

I was calm until about 10 minutes ago. Now I'm feeling nauseous. I was going to pour a glass of wine, but afraid I won't be able to keep it down.

Anyone having probs with links? Wild about Trial seems to have crashed, as has AZ Central. I'm on AZ Family right now, and have CNN on the tele.

I even have friends messaging me on FB asking me for links :) Yikes!

20 minutes -- my palms are sweating.

Mel

Same here - HLN and AZ Family. AZ Central keeps freezing with ALOT of traffic there! Whew!!! I haven't been this anxious since the OJ and Anthony fiascos:please:!

Our Main Man has Arrived...the Juanderful Juan....!!!!!!

i wish i was cool as my cats. laying here like lumps. what lil turds they are.

:hourglass:T minus 15 minutes until verdict read!
Prayers for TA's family and friends!

Sending prayers to the Alexander family. May they get justice for Travis. God be with them today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419