a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG JA's father isn't in the court room. Say much....

Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s

Willmott is here in a bright salmon top. No sign of Nurmi yet.

WTH? Bethany Marshall on HLN: " Each juror has identified with a player in this case, those who have had a cruel father feel like they are aligned against Juan Martinez...." SERIOUSLY ------------> Where do they find these talking heads?????
Hooey hooey hooey!!!! Where do they get these people???

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Nurmi is here in light gray suit with purpley salmonish tie. He is standing and talking to deputy. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11s

The seal will still be up on the live stream until we get going. I will let you know when it changes to live action. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

It is extremely quiet in here at the moment. Everyone is on pins and needles. You can cut the tension with a frozen salmon filet. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s

Juan is here in a light gray suit with blue shirt and tie on. Very little salmon in his outfit but just a hint. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s

Juan is here in a light gray suit with blue shirt and tie on. Very little salmon in his outfit but just a hint. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 14s

I don't think there are any spectators in here today. All family friends and media. #JodiArias

Wow, Pinxjinx. That is an amazing story. Thank you for taking the time to wrote about this from your insiders view. I watched the entire OJ trial. I was in graduate school at the the time, and after the verdict really wished I had chosen law over social work. My heart lost a small piece that day, during that verdict. I cannot fathom the nightmare for Nicole and Ron's family. My heart aches for the Alexander's. May justice ring today for Travis.

Guilty premeditated murder - unanimous!!!!!
There is justice

amen & blessed be

Oh. Thank God. Bless the jurors.

And bless the Alexanders.

Yes!Yes!Yes!!! Thank God - I am crying but it is out of happiness!! Please extend ,y love for the family!!

Thank you Lord for justice for Travis and his family. Thank you jury for listening and doing what is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth