Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear a camera around your neck and be talking on your iPhone, too. Oh…and have a bowl of Tootsie Pops and Pop Rocks next to you. (If you're gonna "stick the knife" in her, stick it all the way.) :floorlaugh:

Speaking of Tootsie Pops (and I promise this will be the last time *I* mention them)....did anyone hear the part on the phone sex recording (thank you JVM) where T says that they "used" the Tootsie until it was finished? That conjures up some really icky traffic in my mind. Ok, I'm done now...:blushing:

'I wanted to jump in their body & answer for them'

wtf? Who says that??? Seriously?? Makes you think that she is evil still in witchcrafty kinda stuff.. WOW!!

In the t.v. interview, Arias criticised Martinez because he failed to include certain evidence. Yes, this jailhouse "lawyer" actually believes it is the prosecutor's job to present evidence for her. She should be looking at Nurmi and Willmott but she calls the prosecutor a hypocrite. I'm trying to imagine what trial would have been if she had continued representing herself, complete with forged documents offered in evidence.

Seriously, guys, anyone on Twitter, we need to report this person. Threatening to bomb the courthouse and threatening Travis' family.
https://twitter.com/GrimlinSkeleton

Quoting myself.

This guy is freaking me out.

One of his many threats:

Grim ✪ ‏@GrimlinSkeleton 14h
Planted some IEDs in the #jodiarias Superior Court room in Phoenix Arizona tomorrow I'll become a HERO and also shot by pigs once I unload.

Quoting myself.

One of his many threats:

Grim ✪ ‏@GrimlinSkeleton 14h
Planted some IEDs in the #jodiarias Superior Court room in Phoenix Arizona tomorrow I'll become a HERO and also shot by pigs once I unload.

Reported as well

I hope JM shows the jury more interrigation video, like where she askes to see the photos.

I'll tell ya this, before the jury came in yesterday it was obvious both Nurmi and Willmott knew what was coming. I saw Jodi's Mom smiling and chatting with Donovan and Willmott. I keep thinking she may be relieved Jodi is off her hands now.

Btw our morning team Andrea went to my High School & Rick (real life Ron Burgandy) lives down the street from me LOL

She was trying to flirt with our Yummy Troy Darn her!!!

Troy Hayden is cute! I sat next to him at a D-Backs game once. :blushing:

I was thinking about that too - it had to be either Samuels or ALV. Even though ALV is technically a therapist, I think, but if she had said "therapist" then everyone would know she was talking about ALV. Personally, I"m pretty sure it was ALV who told her that during one of their long "conversations."

What makes you think anyone told her such a thing? My guess is that she made it up on the spot.

Im wondering though in her delusional mind if she thinks she can get an appeal (paid by the state)...and an eventual acquittal..if she gets a death sentence.
A person sentenced to death received many, many appeals--all paid for by the State. You can be sure that Jodi will take advantage of every opportunity presented to her. Interestingly enough, one of the three women on Arizona's death row has been there for 23 years. Her conviction was recently over turned after many rounds of appeals, though AZ's AG plans to appeal to the US Supreme Court. She remains in prison until a final decision is made.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22176601/2013/05/06/debra-milkes-conviction

I'll tell ya this, before the jury came in yesterday it was obvious both Nurmi and Willmott knew what was coming. I saw Jodi's Mom smiling and chatting with Donovan and Willmott. I keep thinking she may be relieved Jodi is off her hands now.

Morning KCL! How do you think it's going to go down today?

I read she is on suicide watch due to statements she made in her interview last night.
No pencils, no notebooks. Nothing.............

Well, I suspect her journal entry will report there was nothing noteworthy during her days on suicide watch. :D

Quoting myself.

One of his many threats:

Grim ‏@GrimlinSkeleton 14h

It does need to be reported to the FBI ... I took a screen shot and reported it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:moo:
you are so right

on top of all of that, i am wondering which psychologist told her about society wanting a scape-goat or whatever she said...

i was basically tuning her out.

She said, "Society wants to PERSECUTE…" 1.:to harass or punish in a manner designed to injure, grieve, or afflict; specifically : to cause to suffer because of belief

Another word in her lexicon that dumba$$ uses improperly, unless it is her "belief" that it's OK to murder your ex-BF when he won't take you to Cancun. :banghead:

I agree with another poster who said she'd just put those pretty pictures on the wall to enjoy. How about just sending a plain 3x5 index card with a brief write up of how you enjoyed your strawberry frappe, or cinnabon, or a walk in the sunshine, etc.

I am seriously considering doing this. :seeya:

Me too (and several friends). I'd like to send her copies of EggTree News so she sees what an absolute joke she is to the many, many truly intelligent people out here who are not impressed with her snarky polysyllabic rambling, lack of artistic originality, and limited ability to fool people with damaged psyches into thinking she is not some kind of Alfred Hitchcock comic book character.

She is living in a fog all right - one in which she really thinks her narcissism and absurd lies are unnoticeable. The kind of fog in which her own perceptions of herself apparently override the fact that everyone Travis knew immediately thought she was Suspect Number One - a delusion that has continued throughout this whole case including her entire testimony of lies and character assassination. She can't manage perception unless she's in a room of the naive and emotionally challenged - and I want her to know how incredibly transparent she is to the bulk of us out here who simply view her as an evil cartoon of a human being.

She punished Travis twice for finally seeing through her, by murdering him and trying to kill his reputation in front of the world. Regardless of her sentence, I want to see her endure the same kind of humiliation he went through, and for her that is having people know she is an unimportant, mediocre, disgusting excuse of a human being whose life in the limelight will culminate and fade after everyone dresses up like her this Halloween wearing a wig and carrying a gas can. We will always remember Travis Alexander going forward. And pretty soon the world will be saying "Jody WHO???"

Did someone report that weird twitter person to the authorities???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member