Aggravation phase #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consistent with his Christian faith, I believe that Travis would show grace, thoughtfulness, and consideration to Jodi at this moment, despite all of what she did to him. There is no delight in revenge.

I have so many emotions at the spectacle that was this trial. Sure, Jodi was able to turn the tables and put Travis on trial. But, in the form of Alyce LaViolette, all men were on trial. So many good men/fathers are on trial every day for abuse they didn’t commit in custody hearings as they fight to protect their rights to see their children, fueled by a cottage industry of “family lawyers” that have no hesitancy in destroying people’s lives by forcing them to prove a negative in order to defend themselves. Alyce LaViolette, enabled by the devious tactics of Willmott and Nurmi, represents the absolute worst of that industry. Travis could not speak, but his silence was only greater in degree as compared to so many good men who are viciously attacked, if not usually by knives and guns, but by baseless accusations that leave them so stunned that their silence can be misinterpreted as complicity.

I believe that Travis Alexander was looking down on these proceedings, not just in support of his own sisters and brothers as they supported him, but also in support of all of the good men and women that devote every single day to help those closest to them, and whose gentle voices are silenced by ruthless people who seek to destroy them through the legal system simply to profit with money.

God speed Travis. You have taught me much. God’s grace will be with you.

They are going to continue to push the gun-first theory and suggest that he was not consciousness/alive to suffer during the knife assault.

Thank you kindly, Schuby, for your answer. To do that wouldn't they have to find a Dr to testify to that? If they have one who thinks gun first, why were they not testifying during the DT case during trial. I am confused. LOL!

It may make me a very human human being or a horrible one but I personally am extremely delighted that Jodi's latest manipulation backfired on her in such an epic way. The last thing the convicted murderess would have wanted was suicide watch, in my opinion. ;)

All her avenues of expression (read manipulation) are systematically being shut down. She's being exposed as the fraud and fake she really is on a massive scale, on every level.

Agree.. She never thought it would send her to a quiet cage.. she loves attention too much.. So glad she is locked down.

I think it also shows what Wilmott and Nurmi have been dealing with the whole time. Trying so hard to keep her off death row when she just makes it so easy with her attitude and actions...

I gotta say. I feel bad for them. Trying the best they can and then she walks out and does an interview.. I do not like Baez.. but his interview about she won't be on death row because Nurmi will probably take care of it.. Made me laugh. I would bet that Nurmi can not stand her but has taken the case and fought as hard as he could because he believes everyone deserves a fair trial.

Yeppers. And what it says about mental anguish is more than applicable too. It's a slam dunk. (I can say that now that there's a conviction. ;))

Totally agree and so true when they say "a picture paints a thousand words."
That one picture of his face and his eyes reveals all of his anguish to me. Makes me cry each time I see it.

Blessings and peace to you, Travis and all of your family as well.

REQ - Request - Party (001) 5/9/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S REQUEST THAT VICTIM IMPACT EVIDENCE BE PRESENTED VIA VIDEOTAPE

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021

seriously?!

:stormingmad:This just pizzzz me off to no end

FJ asked for the DP in her interview

Lets see of she takes the stand in the mig phase and asks the jury to give it to her...

I am going out on a limb here & say NO

They are going to continue to push the gun-first theory and suggest that he was not consciousness/alive to suffer during the knife assault.

Except that according to her testimony, shooting him in the head only pizzed Travis off & after the gunshot was when he allegedly said f-ing kill you b*tch. So that won't work.

In case you missed it, there was more interview video posted today.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8860347

Just as we expected, this was no spur of the moment interview, all planned, right down to her very well rehearsed words, Typical Jodi. She met him much earlier, her interviewed her, she then promised him an exclusive right after the verdict, if he would keep a confidence for her about something she first told him , off the record. Since then she has written him, and contacted him through a friend of hers, and then recently she called him, left him a voice mail that she does want to keep the deal they made. This was no in the right place at the right time luck of a reporter. This was JODI summoned him, and he complied. WOW.

I LOVED hearing the strength of the voice of every jury member, when they said "YES"!!!!

The confidence in their voices was a beautiful thing!!!!!!!!

Sorry if this has been addressed previously but I would REALLY like to know why the defendant was not required to STAND (with respect) while the verdict was been given.

And why was the defendant allowed to give a fluff interview only 20 min afterwards!?? Only to flip the bird to the Alexander family again! :trainwreck:

What a Parasitic Freak. :furious: :furious:

If the defendant claims that Travis did not suffer then when she is sentenced let her be put to death in that same 'painless' way. No, we're not that uncivilized but she deserves it.

My 13 year old son asked me, after the verdict was read, if they now got to put her to death by torture. From the mouths of babes...

I gotta say. I feel bad for them. Trying the best they can and then she walks out and does an interview.. I do not like Baez.. but his interview about she won't be on death row because Nurmi will probably take care of it.. Made me laugh. I would bet that Nurmi can not stand her but has taken the case and fought as hard as he could because he believes everyone deserves a fair trial.

That's exactly what Mark Eiglarsh said the other night when he was relating his own experience with a client he detested. He said that in cases like this, one just basically gets up every morning and goes forth in furtherance of the integrity of the system. Not for love of, or belief in, the client.

She was referencing Martinez hiding evidence! The pedometer letters? Does anyone think matt will speak on her behalf? Since he was the creator of the letters, will darryl brewer speak for her? She accused juan of lying in court. I'm like omn look who's calling the kettle black.

Thank you kindly, Schuby, for your answer. To do that wouldn't they have to find a Dr to testify to that? If they have one who thinks gun first, why were they not testifying during the DT case during trial. I am confused. LOL!

I don't think they'll bring in their own Doctor...anyone they brought in could only go by the report prepared by my boyfriend, Dr. Horn, anyway.

My 13 year old son asked me, after the verdict was read, if they now got to put her to death by torture. From the mouths of babes...

Hey! I've got some time off if you're taking volunteers! :floorlaugh:

I LOVED hearing the strength of the voice of every jury member, when they said "YES"!!!!

The confidence in their voices was a beautiful thing!!!!!!!!

I know! I've been listening to that part over and over again. What a determined jury!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288