GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

Please let this be her or one of the other missing women from around here. These poor families need to be able to take their babies home!

oh man...We've all been waiting for this. I feel awful and relieved for her family.

RIP Kira.

What a sad day for Kira's family. Sending them all of my love and prayers. I hope you're resting in peace Kira & I hope you and the other angels watch over all of the other missing people. I hope some form of justice comes quickly for you and your family.

:hug: :rose:

I'm so relieved Kira is going to be home with her family now. Rest in peace, lovely.

RIP, Kira! So relieved your family, friends, coworkers, and those tireless volunteer searchers get closure. I'm so sorry you had to go through that horror, and I cannot wait for justice to be served. <3

Oh so sad ! I feel a sense of relief for her loved
Ones that she has been found. Incredibly heartbreaking :(

Finally her family can lay her to rest the way she deserves. I can't wait for her killer to get what he deserves and for this beautiful girl to get the justice that she deserves.

This case has made me sick to my stomach from the beginning. I am so glad that she has been found.

RIP Kira

RIP Kira.
I'm glad the family has her back at least. I can only imagine what a horrific few months it has been for them.

Oh man...relieved and sad at the same yet thankful for the closure this must provide for her loved ones. My thoughts & prayers are with her family and friends.

Rest in peace beautiful Kira! :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

RIP Miss Kira

So glad you have been returned to those who love you.

I am so thankful that this young woman has finally been found, and her family can take her home and lay her to rest with the love that was so lacking in her marriage. I pray that justice will come swiftly and her family can finally begin the healing process, though their lives will never be the same again. Rest in peace, Kira. You will never be hurt by anyone again.

RIP Kira. I'm so sorry that your life ended short in a tragic and inexcusable manner.

I just saw that she was found, but I know nothing about this case. I need to read up on it when I have time. She is absolutely beautiful and this is heartbreaking.

I just read about her husband being in jail for charges of murder. Was their evidence of domestic violence in their relationship before? This is so awful. I noticed in her missing photo she was wearing a wedding dress and so happy, it is heartbreaking your loved one could do that to you. Sick

Her husband and I were in the same graduating class. I'm SO GLAD they found her, just in time for his trial. That poor girl. Rest in peace, Kira.

RIP, beautiful Kira. I'm so sorry your that your life was cut short by someone you should have been able to trust and feel safe with. My prayers are with your loved ones on this sad day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back