Aggravation phase #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaa!!! I just logged back on and saw all this talk of giant snails!! For some reason my first thought was that more pix of JA's lady bits had been released!! This trial has COMPLETELY warped my mind :/

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now THATS funny!

Chris Williams@chriswnewsPer County Atty spokesperson: #JodiArias hearing should wrap today. Juan Martinez may call ME as witness. Begins @ 1pm. More to come...

Who is ME?????[/QUOTE]

ME = Medical Examiner, Dr. Cutie Patootie Horn! :blushing:

Govt should bring back public hangings!

Chris Williams@chriswnewsPer County Atty spokesperson: #JodiArias hearing should wrap today. Juan Martinez may call ME as witness. Begins @ 1pm. More to come...

Who is ME?????

Medical Examiner

Who is ME?????

Dr. Kevin Horn, Maricopa County Medical Examiner

Erin HLN ‏@ErinHLN 1m #JodiArias arrived at the courthouse via special transport due to her psychiatric condition. (She's under suicide watch.)

Special transportation = straight jacket?

That evil piece of excrement will do anything to hog the spotlight. I felt sickened watching her preening with new makeup and lipstick on for her post verdict interview yesterday. I can just imagine her screaming at the hair and makeup people to make her look 'pretty' for tv. Shallow devil. I hope she rots in hell for eternity and suffers just as she has made humans and animals suffer.

There was one interview-inside edition? 48 hours--in the start they offer her makeup and she JUMPS at it since she hasn't been able to be around in in so long...that was fascinating to me---how quickly she gravitated towards it--

Erin HLN ‏@ErinHLN 1m #JodiArias arrived at the courthouse via special transport due to her psychiatric condition. (She's under suicide watch.)

OFGS ...

Music please :

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

Ok, I couldn't resist. Here's JA in that stylish ensemble:

suicidewatch.jpg

Looks like they are a one size fits all-how fetching!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is this going to be live? where are you all going to watch at if it is?

[[[ I guess the need for Pretense, Gimmicks, seeking Pity evaporated with the Verdict ]]]

Jodi’s mother and g/mother went to the jail to visit her. The grandmother was not in the wheelchair…she got out of the car unassisted and walked in the jail.

Beyond her attorneys - who don't seem to be able to control her - I agree with you. How was it allowed by the jail personnel?? Aren't there rules to adhere to?
Also heard that the rest of the jail inmates weren't allowed their own visitors just because of Arias. I'm hoping those prisoners ultimately blame Arias for that - not the jail.

AZ lawyer answered this in the legal thread. she's free to do interviews. there's no law against it. it's stupid and ill-advised and MOST convicted killers wouldn't do it, but hey, it's HER.

i think she has a rude awakening when she gets to the 'big house.' those women up there are hardcore. she won't be the 'queen of the jail' anymore. i think she's terrified of that too. i sure HOPE SO!!!!!!

I hope Juan uses the interrogation tape where she says if she killed him, she would have done it in a "more humane" fashion, hence admitting the manner of death was cruel. Period. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire