aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I just can't for the life of me figure out how that interview could possibly happen. Is this something that would be allowed for anyone that was just convicted? I am not that familiar with how things work in the States but here in Canada I don't think that would be allowed at all. I am so shocked she could get away with that. If her Mom wanted to go and spend all that time with her after the verdict instead of the reporter would that have been allowed? To me whoever in that court building let that interview occur should be fired.

The evening the verdict came down, JA's mother, aunt, grandmother and other relatives went to the jail and spent approximately 33 minutes with her. It was Thursday when whatever happened before court and it was cancelled and JA ended up in a rubber room, her family was not allowed to visit with her in the psych ward.

I have a feeling, well a knowing, that if the genders were reversed we'd have seen none of this sympathy for Jodius Arias from the likes of ALV and Kiefer. Simple as that. Same crime, same facts, different perspective.

You do know Kiefer is kind of starring on Dateline tonight, right? And Katie's on too.

I have a feeling, well a knowing, that if the genders were reversed we'd have seen none of this sympathy for Jodius Arias from the likes of ALV and Kiefer. Simple as that. Same crime, same facts, different perspective.

I think you're absolutely right about that.

No, they're not. They're inhuman. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

They are live breathing human beings and to deny that seems disingenuous. Hate them if you will, but they are human beings. Like all of us, they are free moral agents responsible for their actions and their consequences.

I thought it was interesting when she called her mother a 'saint'; didn't seem like a compliment.

Right! Guess she was trying to be nice to Ol Mom so she wll testify for her in punishment phase
..."Jodi didn't kick me THAT hard and we didn't have time to care for Doggy Boy anyway" :floorlaugh:

Not holdin' my breath, though, Softy. I think he wants to make sure he has access to more interviews; questions that might make her angry will probably be off the table -- but who knows? Maybe he's slipped a couple in there anyway, figuring it would be worth the risk -- hard to imagine we wouldn't have seen anything really juicy, though.

Nah, he took a page out of the HLN playbook, They are gonna play it and juice it for all they can. After all it is their business. It's nothing personal, just business....

I really do wonder about ALV at times and if she's done any introspection since her testimony. I know, probably not, but, unlike Samuels who was obviously a hired gun, I did think she sincerely believed Jodi was abused and wasn't privy to a lot of the info we knew.

Dateline was not good. Left so much out and really didn't show JA for what she really is. If I knew nothing about this case I would be left wondering, why did she do it. Blah, why did I bother watching that.

Jodi has been backed into a corner that she will never escape. The only person she can lie to is herself and no one will care. She is done! Thankfully!

Artist..so funny rofl ..like photographer :) Think her expertise is in murder and definitely NOT getting away with it. or being a CSI ..example: Um bloody palm print and hair stuck in blood @ scene.." I have been there many times", " could there be a mistake???? ummm nope

I really do wonder about ALV at times and if she's done any introspection since her testimony. I know, probably not, but, unlike Samuels who was obviously a hired gun, I did think she sincerely believed Jodi was abused and wasn't privy to a lot of the info we knew.

I think she fell down a rabbit hole and "I've fallen and I can't get up" happened to her. But if Jodi was a Joe I think she'd have signed up for the prosecution.

Nah, he took a page out of the HLN playbook, They are gonna play it and juice it for all they can. After all it is their business. It's nothing personal, just business....

So you think they do have even better material they've yet to release? The sort of questions we'd all like to hear her answer, or at least something along those lines?

He did ask her about her constant drawing on some days in court. She denies doing any drawing and insists she was writing information to assist "Jennifer and Kirk" in her defense. Says she may have "doodled some in the margins" :banghead:

she lies about everything....she is incapable of telling the truth

You do know Kiefer is kind of starring on Dateline tonight, right? And Katie's on too.

I didn't know Katie was on it..awesome. I love that girl. Her heart has always been in the right place (and I DO think she could get a career launch from this which I've told her from the first day I met her which I think is ok).

I thought it was interesting when she called her mother a 'saint'; didn't seem like a compliment.

Too true. More like, "she thinks she's better than I am, just because she didn't cut some guy's throat," than "wow, what a great, caring, selfless Mom."

Dateline was not good. Left so much out and really didn't show JA for what she really is. If I knew nothing about this case I would be left wondering, why did she do it. Blah, why did I bother watching that.

It's weird we were talking about this Kiefer guy and there he is. Just b****ing up a storm.

Kiefer's cruel projection on to me really got me thinking about how people choose to cope when the most horrible thing happens in your life that you can NEVER erase. I'm going to write about it somehow one day soon. I want to say some things about the additional burdens that get placed on murder victims' families (which will come for the Alexanders and has already although they've been shielded to alot of it).

It's like we're expected to "just let it go" or follow some "code of conduct" or "rise above it" or somehow compartmentalize it in a way that makes OTHER people less uncomfortable.

The reality, esp with the DP, we are living with it for the rest of our lives. Healing is a process. Closure never happens.

I felt like Kiefer's judgment of me , aside from being his own projection" was sort of this Gestalt of the whole dilemna we face (or anyone who's been subjected to horrible tragedy). That you're in this spotlight and expected to be some kind of "example" yet at the same time human and continually evolving and doing the best you can at every turn, every year, every anniversary, every trigger.

His words DID cut me like a knife because they were said so casually as "fact" like it was some "given" and everyone knows I'm somehow "ruined" now that I've chosen to step out of the closet of my pain in to this in some kind of "out loud" way, that it's an indicator that I'm "worse off than I've been in years" (which is one of the things he said to me, to my face, in the courtroom). I was stunned. I laughed it off saying "you really think I've totally changed?" (knowing it was NOT a compliment) and he snickered and said "well, look at you, you're here aren't you?". Like this was some kind of leprosy on my face.

It hurts when someone is being cruel. But in reality, it stings him that ANYONE is supporting the Alexanders. It's HIS issue. He thinks THEY have "victimized" Jodi by not promoting her plea deal.

This is what families are exposed to (and more). Usually it just shows up in eerie camps like the Jodi Is Innocent asylum but it's downright disturbing to show up in a relationship like that. It stunned me honestly. But I made a hard decision over it..and I'm still protecting his privacy on some things because I have my own conscience.

Sorry for the rant...I just kind of popped the cork on this (and not on my wine yet..brb).
does he have a twitter of FB that I can cuss him out on?

Just sayin'.

My DH & kids come home and attempt to tell me about their day at the dinner table while eating franco american out of the can.
I'm in the living room watching HLN & chasing fast moving threads on here on WS.
They call out to me about their day....
baseball strikeouts, crew race times, contractor jokes..

But good ol' mom (during one of the thousand annoying HLN commercials) gets up and stands in the door to the kitchen and talks about:
Jodi... lies, autopsy photos, evil,manipulation, more lies, premeditation
ALV, Suitcase Sam's wheels rolling through throw up, and the death penalty.

Well....
You know what my nickname is..
:juanettes:
snl - debbie downer i can't have children! - YouTube
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:eek:mg I choked on my TV dinner! Because I am not cooking I might miss something. I'm stocked on TV dinners. I FINALY went to one of my many cancelled appointments. I did blood test, physical therapy and stopped at the grocery store for a week supply of TV dinners and POLYGRIP so I don't loose my teeth when I scream. At the screen. I was even out of toilet paper! I'm tired of using paper towels!! And no I'm not a heathen! But I'm sure acting like I am . Maybe I Need to be in a psych ward my self. Imagine your friends, calling and knocking on your door! To get no answer ! shhhhh. Maybe if im quiet theylll go away :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:Till they go away lol all because they are Worried about me.
I have just as bad as you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member