aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I do a Mother's Day vent? I placed an order for my mom's gift on April 30. Hasn't arrived. I emailed Wednesday to ask about it and was told it would arrive Thursday. It didn't but I thought surely today. Nope. Grrrrr.

That is awful, but just tell her the situation, she will understand.

Makes you wonder how close do they have to watch these people? I posted it because the topic for Jodi's conversation is death not LWOP
This happened today. Wonder what the details are.

Posted: May 10, 2013 1:27 PM CDT Updated: May 10, 2013 1:40 PM CDT

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...parent-suicide

I have full faith in Sheriff Joe Arpaio - He runs a tight ship - Just like it should be. He doesn't make the laws in the State of Arizona by the way, he just enforces them. The people of Maricopa County must be very happy with him - he has been re-elected at least five times since 1992 - Tough guy for 80. I love Sheriff Joe - He is not on trial here either - If people disagree with his political views, those views should be posted elsewhere because they do not apply to this case.

Does anybody here experience a creep factor with Keith Morrison?

Maybe it was the SNL skit that planted it, but there is a weird little quiver of delight in his voice when he used to accost those child molesters when they would set them up for a sting!

It reminded me of the current ad for car insurance that has the Dracula guy volunteering at the blood donation drive. To me, and I know I may be alone on this, that's what Keith Morrison sounds like.

And I laughed until tears came at their spoof of him on SNL. Funniest thing I've ever seen!

You mean Chris Hansen but those SNL skits were funny as hell. Creepily spot on!

In the blogosphere, I am a long time lurker and first time poster so please be kind!

I have enjoyed the multiple threads and conversations and decided to come out of lurking to introduce myself and offer food for thought.

I think we all believe that Jodi is deviant and extraordinary in her absolute ability to manipulate and twist facts and fiction into a story that encompasses nothing but her narcissistic personality with hopeful gain to see her as she sees herself as as an abused woman.

After reading blogs, transcripts, and viewing countless videos and interviews, I am appalled and embarrassed by her claims of abuse and ongoing pathetic attempts to gain attention.

Being an abuse victim, Jodi sends me to orbit and beyond with her thinly-veiled coverups and claims of abuse and I cannot muster one ounce of sympathy for what she caused, much less what she claims.

I came out of hiding upon finding Websleuths and realized I am not alone and that Jodi is the exception and not the rule. I've lived through domestic abuse, sexual abuse and never ever recoiled to harm anyone. We as 'the abused' are forced to be silent but I wrote about it in my journal, gave it to a friend for safe keeping, and I left hints (big hints) to friends and family in the event that something terrible would happen to me.

I was scared beyond belief not only my life, but that of my child too. I faked a life of 'normal' but lived in fear for years.

This woman, Jodi, is nothing but a pathological liar and one who knows nothing about true physical and sexual abuse. NOTHING.

She wouldn't know the truth if the directions were written in print and colored in crayola pictures and plastered on the inside of her own journals. Her schemes, lying, manipulation and faux tears are lost on me as well as other abuse victims.

I am appalled at Alyce and Samuels with their hired and paid for testimony as they do not represent true victims.

I am leveled to a place of previous fear and pure hatred for what she has done to abuse victims who have little or no voice and for those who truly do deserve truth and justice.

I thank you, all of you for being the voices of truth and reason.

My hope and passion is for justice. True justice to the end.

Thanks. Just needed to get this off my chest and say thank you to all who see the bigger picture and see Travis and family in a true light despite the hideous and horrendous malicious psychopathic actions of one who cannot find truth if it slapped her on the a$$ with a wooden spoon.

:Welcome1: :seeya: :Welcome1:

I posted continually whenever I was in that courtroom (before they figured out that was probably not good for public people to do that...wifi was all kind of new back then). I felt every single day I would get busted (there were no cameras there and strict rules..you'd get kicked out for chewing gum!).

Imagine my freak out when someone w/ a badge tapped me on the shoulder and said "are you katie?" and I just knew I was getting booted. Instead he said "I've been reading you for weeks" and walked away playing a cat and mouse game w me all day. Finally at the end of the day I said "are you ever going to tell me who you are?". He said "see all those detectives up there from Modesto? I'm their boss". A week or so later I got an email from him saying "we think we found a piece of evidence on your photo site" and subpeonas were sent, etc. It was all completely surreal.

You can read the whole story more or less here:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2005-01-13/news/katie-jordy-s-excellent-adventure/

I faded in to trial obscurity for years after that trial til this one...and I'm getting ready to fade again...I'm so damn over exposed, esp to myself.

Wow KCL that's quite a story. I clearly remember the Scott Peterson case and that picture of concrete mix! Keep up the good work!

I seriously considered buying my mom a k cup coffee maker for Mother's Day....remembered she is on a fixed income and got a Gevalia gift basket instead, lol.

My Mom told me all she wanted was a card - Plus the NASCAR schedule and Driver's List (that she lost somehow but you know) - She is a huge Jimmie Johnson fan - She is 86 and drives this little Ford Focus that I supplied her with JJ stickers for - She has those Nascar Jimmie Johnson stickers plastered all over that thing and she lives in Cali.....She calls me sometimes and says (giggling) that the cops sometimes pull up behind her and she can tell they are just checking out all of those Jimmie Johnson stickers on her car.....She lives way over there and I miss her so much.....

"frangipani".

She said in the interview that Nurmi told her she has nothing to present for mitigation. It would be one thing if she'd grown up with drug-addicted parents in a horribly abusive home but acknowledged that her up bringing didn't have that. "my mom didn't beat me enough."

http://t.co/OggA6NOV0A picture of death row cell , Arizona prison.

Additional information about female Death Row inmates.
A. No contact with any other inmate.
B. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week. (By comparison, Scott Peterson gets five hours.)
C. A shower, three times a week.
D. Limited non-contact visitation is available.
E. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week.
F. Death Row inmates have limited access to general reading materials. They may borrow two books for general reading every two weeks. They have full access to the courts and unlimited access to legal research materials.
G. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary.
H. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell.

Consuming a tasty strawberry frappuccino only happens in their dreams.

Of course there's a lot of psychology involved. That's obvious. HLN knows it too, which is why they examine Arias' every gesture, each scratch of her chin, and project meaning onto it, to help spectators see what they otherwise wouldn't see, because there was nothing to see in the first place. Isnt what she has actually done enough? It's nonsense for the most part, these imaginings, these projections, whether the rumor is started by the media, by posters here, or by Travis' friend.

I'm making the observation that people are making up this stuff. What's offensive to me is that someone would try to redefine my observation into victim-unfriendliness.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

TIA.

IIRC, it was Dave Hall when he was interviewed after the verdict. He was just disgusted with JA, and he perceived her looking at the jurors as smirk, imo

Perception is in the eye of the person doing perceiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Additional information about female Death Row inmates.
A. No contact with any other inmate.
B. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week. (By comparison, Scott Peterson gets five hours.)
C. A shower, three times a week.
D. Limited non-contact visitation is available.
E. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week.
F. Death Row inmates have limited access to general reading materials. They may borrow two books for general reading every two weeks. They have full access to the courts and unlimited access to legal research materials.
G. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary.
H. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell.

Consuming a tasty strawberry frappuccino only happens in their dreams.

Oh wow how depressing

Yeah, I know she will, just feels wrong to be empty handed on Mother's Day.

Pick her up a nice card, write something thoughtful in it and buy her, her favorite snack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not 100% anti DP. But reserve it for the worst of the worst. I don't see this crime in that light.

Really? I do consider Travis Alexander's manner of death to be one of "the worst of the worst." This young man was butchered -- stabbed repeatedly, his throat was slashed from ear-to-ear, and he was shot in the face.
What could possibly be worse?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads