MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, unless we find an article that says something about a partial plate, I've removed discussion of that and will be considered rumor w/o an msm article or law enforcement saying it.

Thanks

Ima

Exactly! I wonder if the sketch is not accurate at all!

I am sure that some people are more observant than others. Heck, I would like to think that I am. But if you were to ask me to describe, to a sketch artist, any of the people closest to me in my life, I am afraid the finished piece would look like a Picasso or a Dali, or a Matisse (He had a painting called La Bateau that was hung upside down in the Museum of Modern Art for 47 days before anyone noticed and it was corrected).. I just don't see how anyone getting a split-second glimpse of someone passing by in the darkness, in a vehicle, could get a very good description that would result in a lifelike sketch. I'm not saying it can't be done, or wasn't done, but I am saying I don't think I could do it. JMO

And I got to thinking about the witness talking about the creepy guy and Jessica, well, I have to say that maybe that creepy guy is not related to to the abduction, point in being, years ago, I was walking to my job as I didn't live but a mile away, and I was wearing a red t-shirt, jean shorts with flannel trim and hiking boots. (We were allowed to wear this attire at the mom and pop business I worked at). I was in the parking lot of McDonalds walking through it and a guy in a very nice car, went around me a couple times asking
me if I was working. I said "Yes", but he asked me several times! Geez! I was almost to my job, and when I got through the back door of my job and told my co-workers, they laughed and told me that the guy thought I was a Hooker!!!!!! So for the longest time I was Jokingly called The Happy Hiking Hooker!! So, the moral of that story is, there are lots of creeps and weirdos out there, and who is to say that this creepy guy at the pump did anything to Jessica. There could have been many creeps out that night.

I think we tend to be hung up on the RSO angle since Jessica is a very attractive girl. But there could be many other reasons for the abduction. Could she have interrupted something earlier in the evening? Could she be a whistle blower on drugs in the area? ( or could someone THINK she was?) Could she have some shady friends?
What other angles could there be? If she were a young man, what direction would we be pursuing? Too easy to get tunnel vision since she is attractive... people disappear for other reasons...

It isn't about Jessica's looks. RSO's abduct unattractive people all the time, as well. Whenever there is an abduction, the most common reason by far is for sexual abuse/exploitation. Doesn't mater if someone is short, bald, fat, attractive, an adult or a child. Statistically it is what it is. And it doesn't have to be someone with a record. Every RSO has to get started somewhere.

Very, very quite. No news reports etc. Hoping LE is taking a breather in preperation for next week when new teams are added.

The silence makes me very nervous.

There was a lot of talk about TAH earlier on in this group. Two members ( i believe it was ilumva and cards18) stated earlier that they had seen TAH (RSO) in a silver mini-van and he has access to two silver mini-vans ( Honda Oddesy and Chrysler ).

Has anyone observed anything else on this guy ( i.e. LE intrviewing him, strange movements etc ).

Going around in circles with the little we know is what goes on in most cases. What else can we talk about, really, except the facts released, and any theories we can imagine? Poor Dylan Redwine has 50+ threads, with almost no known info as to why/how, or even when he disappeared. But someone has to care, and talk about the cases and try at least to keep them going and active. Sometimes it is all we can do.

oh, i definitely care. it's just that i've thought about this case so much and it seems like every single possible scenario has run through my head and i've posted everything i've thought about. i just won't post again until i've come up with some new idea (i'm still thinking about this case around the clock & reading every single post)... or i have something to contribute when someone else comes up with a new theory or information.

it's a very frustrating case, and it makes me feel so helpless.

I just have no sense whatsoever about what has befallen her since her abduction. often one can get a sense of the nature of the crime and therefore its likely outcome. this is surely a sexual predator, but how violent? how psychopathic? I cannot get a grip on her likely condition at this point. I feel that it's possible she's surviving by playing along with him. If so, she needs to be found asap.

this is something that i've always hoped for. if his sole purpose was to abduct her for fantasy purposes, she would have a very good chance at surviving by playing along. if it was someone that was looking to murder, obviously her chances are very slim. but i'm sure she's a smart cookie who will do everything she can to survive.

There was a lot of talk about TAH earlier on in this group. Two members ( i believe it was ilumva and cards18) stated earlier that they had seen TAH (RSO) in a silver mini-van and he has access to two silver mini-vans ( Honda Oddesy and Chrysler ).

Has anyone observed anything else on this guy ( i.e. LE intrviewing him, strange movements etc ).

It's a silver town and country and either a silver honda oddessy/grand caravan-

I had described at some length other details regarding him and my interaction with him but they were deleted due to breaking of rules, but I still have a strong interest in him-

:seeya:
It's a silver town and country and either a silver honda oddessy/grand caravan-

I had described at some length other details regarding him and my interaction with him but they were deleted due to breaking of rules, but I still have a strong interest in him-
I am trying to send to silent observer 231 72 crime a strong tip each day. I feel that one of these with what they all ready have will tip the scale and allow them to make an arrest. Yesterday I sent in about the haircut which is very unique and should be tracked down. Today I sent in a method of running a silver,white, and grey van by the video camera to pin down the van color. There is a technique LE uses when they don't have any description of person or car of mapping out the persons comfort zone and then looking for similar crimes.Cards18 found someone who has a comfort zone to the south where a lot of these lurkers have been reported.:banghead:

I just saw the lovely poem and photo posted on the find Jessica Heeringa Facebook page for Mother's Day. How can a monster take Zevyn's mommy away from him. It's heartbreaking the little boy needs his mom back.

https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa

It's terrible there is no news I hoped the six pieces of evidence from the Exxon reported in the news would help. Hope there is developments soon.

LE in Ontario, Canada is rooooooocking Tim Bosma's investigation, IMO (even though he still hasn't been found as of yet :( ). The press conferences were amazing the last 2 days...all the agencies involved, search efforts, skill and experience, coordinated efforts, resolve...it would be awesome if they could provide some assistance via resources to their Michigan neighbors in the US in the search for Jessica., when they're finished in Ontario. I also think this is a good time for Texas Equuisearch to come in. JMO

Does anyone know if the family has requested help from Equisearch yet ?

We have no suspects or persons of interest named at this point. The witnesses are not to be discussed in a suspect manner. LE has given no indication whatsoever that the witnesses are suspect at all.

Until someone is named a suspect or poi no one is to be discussed here as such.

Ima

Does anyone know if the family has requested help from Equisearch yet ?

Jessica Heeringa family feels area's support at fundraiser, prepares for emotional Mother's Day

Heeringa’s grandmother, Diane Homrich, said the family might set aside the money raised for Heeringa’s son, Zevyn, or use the money to support any medical or counseling bills she may have after being found.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/05/jessica_heeringa_family_feels.html

I would say they are convinced she's alive. Although in the same article, mom says:

“Jessica was a wonderful mom,” she said.

From the video, the van appears to be in the left lane, which would mean it was going to turn on to airport road. This could also be why there are no more videos of the van because it looks like there are no businesses down this way, although i could very well be wrong about that. Also, it seems like the destination of the van would either be at Mona lake, or somewhere near the Norton Cemetary, Ross Park area. I doubt he went much further than where it says Norton Shores on this map because, assuming he knows the area, it wouldn't make much sense to go this round about way when he could have just taken Sternberg, to Martin, to Porter. I would think he would want to cut the distance down as much as possible if he has the victim in his vehicle. My thoughtsonly.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 22
Happy Mothers' Day, Jessica. I hope you're able to come home safe to your boy as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla