aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what I thought when I saw DD last night. How could she EMAIL anyone? Did she have access to a computer at that time? She handwrote her letter to Ryan Burns, but this one is clearly an email...anyone have an explanation for this?

She was still in the jail in Yreka when this was sent. I took a screenshot of the email and it is dated 9/1/2008 12:56 pm; news reports show she was extradited to Arizona on 9/5/2008.

It does not appear that inmates in California jails have access to the internet. If this email is genuine, then a friend or family member with access to JA's gmail account sent this on her behalf. The source of the email appears to be the ppl recipient...the name was obscured.

While HLN does do some sketchy reporting at times, I doubt that they would go so far out on a limb as to put out a document like this without some basis of validity. Tavis's friends have supported his family and respected the judicial process; now the the jury has rendered their guilty verdict, we may see a lot of stuff against JA come out into the open from his friends.

why would you say that?? couldn't she just write a letter and send to one of her supporters and ask them to email for her to make sure they get it?? just like donavan said she talks to JA and she tells her what to tweet??

I noticed Donavan is starting to talk to reporters and at times, the way she talks, one has to wonder if the subject (this verdict) is about Arias or her, Donavan. Strange.

Jumping in to give my two cents worth before going to feed the furkids. Whatever mitigating circumstances the defense team can come up with or manufacture, I would remind the jury that if true, she had those mitigating factors before committing this deplorable act against another human being. She didn't choose to use any of these to better herself or society, instead, she used what assets she had to manipulate society and still does to this day. Therefor any mitigating factors should fall on deaf ears. /end rant

I noticed Donavan is starting to talk to reporters and at times, the way she talks, one has to wonder if the subject (this verdict) is about Arias or her, Donavan. Strange.

OMG! Yes! I read an article written after the verdict where Donavon was interviewed. She said (paraphrasing here)..... "I'm doing ok, and so is Jodi.." something to that effect LOLOL I immediately thought, no one asked about YOU..... She put herself ahead of Jodi and that says it all.... If I can find the article, I'll post the link. If anyone else has it, TIA!

OT- I just got a page that said I needed to update my flash player while on WS. It was nicdis.com, not adobe. Is that a legit download? or should I go to adobe for flash player updates?
I did click on it since I get that message a lot, hope I didn't just download a virus!
TIA

idk, but if you want to be on the safe side you can go to the adobe site and update your flash player there

http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html

I just read on Travis Alexander facebook page the reason Jodi was so upset thursday. The in chambers meeting the day after the interview was a Motion to quote COUNSEL FOR THE DEFENDANT MOVES TO DISMISS THE DEATH PENALTY OPTION. It was DENIED of course

Does anyone know what the juror question was at 10 something. Than a verdict reached less tha hour later.
OZKLjSqdnD
http://t.co/OZKLjSqdnD

I watched the Dateline NBC video that was posted on the thread........Obsession: The Jodi Arias Story. I noticed something that I had not heard before. @20:11 is the following quote "That testimony heard by millions and the jury was stricken by the judge." Now the piece that was shown directly before that statement was of ALV on the witness stand talking about the "abuse" Jodi "suffered" at the hands of Travis. Was this public knowledge before this aired? I don't remember hearing about this before.

I just realized that her comment about death being the ultimate freedom also coincides with her "belief" that Travis is in a better place. I honestly think she believes that she did Travis a favor by killing him. Because of her he is in a better place.

I think she absolutely feels that way. She said in her latest interview that "deep down, Travis did not want to live the life of a hypocrite". She provided him with a way out of his "dirty little secret life" and once he was gone she too could move on with her life.

WONDER if Someone can get DONAVAN garbage stopped by reporting her to the PAROLE office

Sorry couldn't figure out how to attach via iPhone apps of photobucket. If you click on the link it will show court doc

I am mostly a lurker and I try to stay caught up here, but I might have missed someone else discussing this.

There have been questions about why Jodi didn't kill Travis immediately after arriving in Mesa or why she spent 13 hours there.
Something said on Dateline last night made me think. in discussing the Mormon religion and its view on premarital sex, the reporter said that, according to Mormon beliefs, if a person engaged in premarital sex and did not repent, he/she would be condemned to eternal damnation (I am paraphrasing).
Could that have been a motivation for Jodi? Do you think she purposely had sex with him before killing him, ensuring that he had no time to repent and be forgiven?
I know that sounds sick and twisted, but it is Jodi that we are talking about.

I totally agree with you! It wasn't because she believed it though, it was because she knew he believed it. Sick & Twisted..yes she is.

When do the sidebar information come out? And the truth about what happened with ALV?

Well, good ole dr drew doesn't say one of her wacko friends sent that email, he says she did!

We have been provided exclusively with an e-mail sent by Jodi Arias on September 1st of 2008, a few weeks after she had slaughtered our buddy Travis. I don`t mean to sound glib about that. He is someone that absolutely everybody has felt was a friend, we feel attached to.

It is a letter to a prepaid legal leader. Take a look at this. You`re going to want to hear this. This is really disturbing and chilling.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1305/10/ddhln.01.html

Idk if it's possible that she sent an e-mail at that time or not, but I'm not gonna take Dr. Drew's word for it. That's for sure. I'm also wondering why the person who supposedly received it isn't identified. And since I'm on a wondering roll, I really wonder how and when it is that Chris Hughes got Travis's passwords from his webmaster and was able to access all of his e-mails, etc. and why that's not a problem.

Gots to leave for the afternoon. Enjoy your Saturday peeps.

I THOUGHT I HEARD jodi say in the interview I WANT THE DEATH PENALTY. Well I Guess she lied to TORY and the World AGAIN. Anyone surprised? NOT ME. I hope if she gets LWOP she has to go to ADSEG UNIT for the rest of her life. SHE will continue to cause havoc for the rest of her life if she is let out in General population!

So does this mean, because she's guilty of Murder1 and the jury didn't buy into one acre of the alternative reality she constructed, we don't ever have to listen to that horrible sex tape ever, ever, ever again?

:praying:
:praying::praying::praying: even more the DT don't find a way to bring that in as mitigating circumstances :floorlaugh:

^^ Big prayers at that!

So does this mean, because she's guilty of Murder1 and the jury didn't buy into one acre of the alternative reality she constructed, we don't ever have to listen to that horrible sex tape ever, ever, ever again?

:praying:

HLN wore that tape out. That tape's had about as much action as JA's OOps!:banghead: My mute button's getting some wear as well:blushing:

I agree, if the Alexander family cried and talked about how much she hurt them and how much they lost she would enjoy every minute of it. And this is only my humble opinion but,

I think she is TERRIFIED of them. They've got her number and she knows it. And during the VIS they will dial that number repeatedly.

Again, JMO, but I think most people here know what she cannot BEAR to hear. And I bet they do to. And this is what I hope they say to her:

You are nothing in brother's life. You were NOT IMPORTANT. You never broke up with my brother. He broke up with YOU (remember how many times she corrected Juan about that issue.) He REJECTED you. You are JEALOUS (she flew hot about that word a few times.) You were not SPECIAL and the center of his world. Yes, he was a person that many, many people loved and wanted to be around. You were never that person. You were the person crawling through doggie doors and sleeping under Christmas trees and peeping in windows. My brother was smart and bright and you are NEITHER of these things and never will be. And when you realized just how easily he could move on from you, you destroyed him. And you have tried to destroy the all the wonderful things about him, because you are a petty, bitter, jealous sociopath. But you have failed. EVERYONE sees YOU for what you are. You are the only one who has been exposed. My brother will be loved forever, for the person he was. He will always be remembered as the amazing, kind, smart, wonderful person he was. If anyone remembers you, it will only be to mention the sick, stupid, truly insignificant person that you are. That is what people will remember about you. And then you'll be forgotten.

*I do not presume to know what they Alexander family should say. I don't want this post taken that way. This is what I would like to say to her and my opinion only.

I just read on Travis Alexander facebook page the reason Jodi was so upset thursday. The in chambers meeting the day after the interview was a Motion to quote COUNSEL FOR THE DEFENDANT MOVES TO DISMISS THE DEATH PENALTY OPTION. It was DENIED of course

I think, in her zest to make sure she will be the center of attention after the verdict, she does the interview. In addition to her continuation to trash Travis, she knows all the world will hear her say she wants the DP. I think most agree that was said for pure manipulation purposes. Oh poor thing, we can't possibly believe she really wants to die, so let's all just agree she needs to get LWOP. But apparently, Little Miss Einstein didn't realize that in the State of Arizona, if you want the DP, they will give you the DP, after a comp hearing. So what happens next - her DT file a motion to have the DP taken off the table. That's denied and lo and behold what happens next? She has a meltdown or whatever and where does she land - the psych ward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes