Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think Heroin is involved. Especially since his lawyer is linked to heroin and TB himself made a comment on twitter regarding heroin or sleep.

What comment did TB make about heroin? I haven't heard this before and am interested in specifics - what exactly did he say?

Yes, the phone was turned off quite soon after they left and at the same time DM's burner phone was turned off. I don't believe LE have said whether the battery was with the phone but either way, the victim would be pretty unlikely to still have his phone with him.

I think the phone may have been dumped to just add locations to throw off the trail or it could have been where they were doing a vehicle exchange and in the shuffle, the phone was dropped. I have not found any info about how the phone was found - hidden, thrown away or out in the open?

The phones being turned off so quickly sounds like they got down to business as soon as they could.
If this was all about the truck, why not take Tim to a long rural road & just drop him off with out his phone & make him walk 15 k's to the nearest home?
I live by Tim & there are plenty of roads around here with out a home for miles.
That certainly would have gave them enough time to hide the truck in Ayr or WaterLoo. They would have gotten away with their crime if they stripped the truck of what they wanted & got rid of the rest.
Something isn't adding up here.

I've seen a lot of references to DM being the ring-leader, or the mastermind, but there really isn't any evidence, other than the fact that because he has money, people are more likely to follow him than lead him.

Based on the real evidence that has been published, i don't see anything conclusive.

DM has been placed at the sunday testdrive based on the tattoo, and his general description matches that of one of the suspects identified by TB's wife, but she didn't see the tattoo, and based on the generality of her description, she may not be able to conclusively identify him. if she can, we don't know that, because LE have not provided that information.

DM is only connected to everything that happened after the three men left TB's residence in that the events occurred on his property, his mother's property, and involved a trailer owned by him. i haven't seen anything conclusively placing him at any of these locations in the last week. nothing shows him towing that truck, or visiting his mom's house, or being at his farmhouse. someone did those things, but maybe it wasn't him.

I'm not saying i don't think he's involved, and the charges indicate that LE have evidence saying he is somehow involved, but if you take out speculation and some pretty significant assumptions, the info available publicly doesn't conclusively indicate his involvement beyond sunday.

What comment did TB make about heroin? I haven't heard this before and am interested in specifics - what exactly did he say?

I believe AM had fake-quoted DM as saying if he wasn't doing heroin he was sleeping, on twitter or FB

NOTHING to do with TB

TB didn't make a comment... Original poster is confused. The comment was made by AM on his twitter account as a quote by DM.

It was AM who tweeted a quote that he attributed to DM. Something like "If I'm not going to sleep I'm doing heroin". TB has nothing to do with it.

Boy ,do I wish that I had gone to court this morning.
Unless there is a media ban or sensitive information being presented,court is usually open to the public.
I'm a paralegal and have sat in on murder cases. The only difference with this case and another murder case is that it has received so much publicity.

I thought DM's lawyer said he would enter a "not guilty" plea?
I didnt see that he did this today? Is that because he was slapped with different charges now?

My guess is because they added the charge they have been given time to review disclosure before entering a plea.

I've seen a lot of references to DM being the ring-leader, or the mastermind, but there really isn't any evidence, other than the fact that because he has money, people are more likely to follow him than lead him.

Based on the real evidence that has been published, i don't see anything conclusive.

DM has been placed at the sunday testdrive based on the tattoo, and his general description matches that of one of the suspects identified by TB's wife, but she didn't see the tattoo, and based on the generality of her description, she may not be able to conclusively identify him. if she can, we don't know that, because LE have not provided that information.

DM is only connected to everything that happened after the three men left TB's residence in that the events occurred on his property, his mother's property, and involved a trailer owned by him. i haven't seen anything conclusively placing him at any of these locations in the last week. nothing shows him towing that truck, or visiting his mom's house, or being at his farmhouse. someone did those things, but maybe it wasn't him.

I'm not saying i don't think he's involved, and the charges indicate that LE have evidence saying he is somehow involved, but if you take out speculation and some pretty significant assumptions, the info available publicly doesn't conclusively indicate his involvement beyond sunday.

LE has stated DM was the driver so I am assuming that TB's wife was able to identify him as the driver. Hopefully they are not just assuming he was the driver based on the previous test drive with the other guy.

I am not of the opinion that he will get off on a technicality. There is a lot of evidence to convict him, public opinion is fully behind the prosecution in this case, and once Millard realizes that so far, he is the one with all the weight on him, he may choose not to remain clammed up.

DM's lawyer got the heroin guys off on a technicality (or reduced) because a juror had a print out of Caylee Anthony's trial and it was seen in the courtroom. Judge said no media print outs allowed. This was in MSM. All it takes it one little slip up from someone to ruin a case. And bet on it that they will be looking for that here. Anything.

The incinerator is a very important piece of evidence.
If it was purchased ,rented or stolen just prior to Tim's murder then it would provide evidence for premeditated murder.
If someone lent him the incinerator ,that may provide an accessory to the fact.
IMO, I believe we will find out that it was rented or purchased after May 6.

LE is only revealing facts related to the reason for the arrest of Millard. Of course, they are withholding a lot of evidence from public revelation for reasons crucial to the investigation ie. camera footage, other witnesses, etc.

The fact that they found TB's phone in a remote part of brantford makes me wonder if that's where the body was transferred, from the truck into the second vehicle. Maybe they were in a hurry and TB's phone slipped out of his pocket.

RE: Heroin reference.

I saw that post as well & I can't imagine that if they were actually using heroin that they would CALL it heroin. Doesn't it have enough other street/covert names? I think it was said in jest.

I meant DM not TB. I went back and edited it. Also, I guess I was incorrect and it was AM who tweeted it quoting DM. For some reason I thought DM tweeted it on AM's twitter.

Yes, the phone was turned off quite soon after they left and at the same time DM's burner phone was turned off. I don't believe LE have said whether the battery was with the phone but either way, the victim would be pretty unlikely to still have his phone with him.

I think the phone may have been dumped to just add locations to throw off the trail or it could have been where they were doing a vehicle exchange and in the shuffle, the phone was dropped. I have not found any info about how the phone was found - hidden, thrown away or out in the open?

I love it when justice intervenes and the criminals make a huge mistake, like dropping a phone or forgetting a camera with pictures of the crime in it. I truly believe this is a higher power intervening.

the lawyer just said on CP24 outside of the court that there is a "story behind all of this" which "he can obviously not talk about" ... and he also said when asked about possible framing, he could not comment on that.

IMO, DM was the perpitrator and master mind behind this, however, he will await for the other suspects to be aressted and then turn on them. I believe DM is actually smarter than it may all appear.. again all just IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member