Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!! How would this poster (friend of TB) know that there was a third guy and that he said he'd be "right back" ?!?!?
That seems fishy...because all along according to media, it was 2 up until the police theory yesterday....
If in fact they were at the end of the laneway...

exactly, it just make my mind go back to my thought of tim being set up, :banghead: and i can't get the thought of how odd and strange this is

Or LE didn't want it let out that SB had actually seen or spoke to the third person?

I am leaning towards this theory too..just the incinerator on the property alone makes me think there is more than just this story here on this farm...media today reported police have recovered alot of evidence..asked for 2 weeks at the crime scene? Im still stumped as to why the neighbor would call police and take a picture of it..up that close before his name was even released or he was even arrested..something does not add up...I would not even know it was one..it also looked pretty covered by brush..anyone know how far neighbors property is? unless they saw something suspicious on Monday evening?

I know I'm not the only one, but I don't think this is strange at all. People in the country are sensitive to unusual activity and can recognize when something nefarious goes on, even if they don't know exactly what's happening. I live in S Ontario, and we all watch each other's homes here and take down licence plates and unusual stranger activity and report to each other. It would be frowned on here if we didn't do that, actually.

Me too!! How would this poster (friend of TB) know that there was a third guy and that he said he'd be "right back" ?!?!?
That seems fishy...because all along according to media, it was 2 up until the police theory yesterday....

Could be, two guys walk up and say, buddy dropped us off and will be back for us

LE wouldn't know if there really was a 3rd person, or if they had just parked their vehicle somewhere and walked up

So Wayne Millard builds a brand new hanger in Waterloo, announces ambitious growth plans, then kills himself?

What person with those kind of plans for the future, turns around on a dime and kills themselves?

I think this whole thing stems farther back than two Sundays ago. Aside from charity, what else was WM involved in?

I'd agree, except murder seems like a really extreme way to get truck parts. Stealing a truck without being seen by the owner is much less risky. Plus, there are plenty of chop shops in the area, some where you can put in a request for steal-to-order parts. Add to that the fact that it appears DM could afford to buy parts, or a whole truck. I just have trouble believing that 3 or more people would together agree to kill a guy for parts worth less than $20k. Not saying it's impossible, lots of people do stupid things. But I just think there's more to it.

If he was working for organized crime, he might have felt some pressure if the car jacking took an unexpected turn and acted rashly. He might not have wanted to abandon a second attempt in two days. Just a theory.

Ok Just got caught up. Here's what I can come up with. The two idiots get dropped off and go to take the truck for a test drive. DM drives and TB in front passenger seat bad guy #2 in the back seat behind TB. They travel down past fairgrounds where bad guy#3 is and follows. The truck then goes onto 403 westbound toward Brantford. I believe TB is still alive at this time. As they come up to Garden Ave TB tells them to exit and they blow by the off ramp. At WGparkway they cruise right on by and this is where things get heated the next exit is taken and they go to the dead end street

Can I ask tho Why even come to Brantford anyway?? There was a more direct route to Roseville/Waterloo, anyone have a theory as to why them came to Brantford??

Unbelievable. How about his client just coughs up the name of at least the one person who was IN THE TRUCK WITH HIM!! Are they really going to try to pretend that DM was framed or taken advantage of? He was with this other guy at least two days in a row. There are at least two people who can ID him. His client needs to start talking. The longer the silence, the guiltier he seems. And if the other guys get away and out of the country (Baja anyone?) while he tries to figure out a "story" (lie), he's going up alone on this Murder 1 charge whether he was the one to actually kill Tim or not.

MOO

Well what we know of suspect 2 is that he is younger, smaller, shorter than DM. Do you really think DM is getting pushed around and taken advantage by someone younger than him?

It is looking less and less like DM was consorting with people more streetwise than him (organized crime) and more like a bunch of dumb young clucks that thought they had thought up the perfect crime to compliment their hobbies

Plan A would have been to carjack TB, but when TB died, they had to improvise a Plan B

Would DM consider himself used and taken advantage of if Plan A had worked? No, I think he stood to gain from this crime

Once TB died, I am sure DM was in the driver's seat with a Plan B that included his properties and incinerator

Could be, two guys walk up and say, buddy dropped us off and will be back for us

LE wouldn't know if there really was a 3rd person, or if they had just parked their vehicle somewhere and walked up

I think the poster just wrote the paragraph poorly. It was TB who said he'd be right back. I think in SB's first media plea, she said that TB told her he'd be right back, then never returned.

The thing is she should know her son has the ambition tattoo, wouldn't she put 2 and 2 together and at least ask why a huge trailer was in her driveway?

The mother is out of the public spotlight and has likely given good descriptive evidence to LE.

Interesting ... seems their site is for people looking to find a DNA match. Hmm .. who would DM be wanting to find who is related to him?

Just a guess: maybe he picked up on his grandfather's story about being related to Joseph Brant, and wanted to find proof of aboriginal ancestry so that he could apply for a Status Indian card, which, I believe, would give him tax benefits (cheaper gas for all his toys), perhaps access to reserves, etc.

Can I ask tho Why even come to Brantford anyway?? There was a more direct route to Roseville/Waterloo, anyone have a theory as to why them came to Brantford??

My theory is, maybe they stopped to transfer the body from the truck to the second vehicle, maybe the phone fell out of TB's pocket when they moved him?

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned. I haven't been able to read some of the posts over the last two days.

It was the press release on Tuesday at 10am that Hamilton police said TB's body was found, but that they still hadn't identified it. And that his body was unrecognizable.

Does this mean that someone gave them the tip about the body? Or does this mean that forensics was able to recover something and 'somewhat' confirm? Doesn't make sense to me that they new it was Tim without knowing it was Tim. How did they come to this?

Could be miscommunication. 2 guys came up, when asked how they got there, said another person dropped them off and would be right back. When story gets relayed, becomes 3 guys came.

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned. I haven't been able to read some of the posts over the last two days.

It was the press release on Tuesday at 10am that Hamilton police said TB's body was found, but that they still hadn't identified it. And that his body was unrecognizable.

Does this mean that someone gave them the tip about the body? Or does this mean that forensics was able to recover something and 'somewhat' confirm? Doesn't make sense to me that they new it was Tim without knowing it was Tim. How did they come to this?

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/14/police-update-tim-bosma-case

Hamilton Police Chief Glenn De Caire delivered the grisly news of Bosma's death Tuesday morning.

"We are convinced by the totality of the evidence that these are the remains of Tim Bosma," De Caire said. "The evidence indicates that the remains were burned."

They could have found teeth, fillings, rings, the metal from his steel toed workboots, etc we don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500