Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are recent (Fall 2012) photos of DM in someones facebook album about a trip to canada. No mowhawk in those ones. I saved them But I don't think I am allowed to post ?

No, we only link to the victim's social networking sites, the accused and MSM.

If Dellen's story is that he is innocent, the evidence will tell the tale, why doesn't he give up who the other people are that were there, so THEY can be charged with the murder - if everything is so wrong, and he has been charged incorrectly?

Come to think of it, his accomplices might be better off turning themselves in, and facing a he said/she said scenario, if they actually did not kill Tim.

Either way, an innocent man died for no reason at all.

I think i remember seeing in the facebook pics, that DM had a tattoo on each wrist.

Not sure what they are or that they matter, but I've seen at least one pic that shows one on his upper left arm and one on his lower/inside right arm. Also, it appears he has one on both lower arms close to his wrists (one is the ambition tat I suppose...or is ambition on both arms?). These can all be seen in the FB albums.

Another coincidence with the picture of TB. There is a picture of a wolf on the wall behind him.

I don't remember the wording (to a quote?) referencing a wolf yesterday.

I read that the burner phone had been used around Etobicoke

"Police said Bosma’s phone records also led them to discover that one of the suspect’s had obtained a cell phone under a fake name three months ago, with most calls made in Toronto’s west end. That phone has not been used since Bosma’s disappearance."

Read more: http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/missing-hamilton-man-s-cell-phone-found-truck-spotted-police-1.1275659#ixzz2TOu9utAw

The calls made in TO's west end likely were handled by a cell tower close to DM's home there...he made more than those two call on it

This is really interesting to me. If by "one of the suspects", LE means someone other than DM - then they must know who that person is and their real name, as well as where and when the phone was purchased, and possibly much more about their activities.

If, however, they simply meant DM, then why would he be purchasing a phone under a fake name 3 months before TB's abduction? What was he using it for during those 3 months?

I just joined WS, and this is my first post. So be kind :seeya:

We hope that the prosecutor and detectives are on here too, to get tips, lol.:cheers:

With all respect, all I've seen is us being one step behind the police, and figuring out what they are doing each time. No tips, except to reporters who weren't keeping up and getting tips of where to go off twitter. No offense meant.

With all respect, all I've seen is us being one step behind the police, and figuring out what they are doing each time. No tips, except to reporters who weren't keeping up and getting tips of where to go off twitter. No offense meant.

This is usually the scenario. However, not always! Our sleuthers helped a detective with clues in the murder of Abraham Shakespeare and two of our sleuthers found additional information in the Caylee Anthony murder, though it was after the trial. Nancy Grace scooped that one up!

There have been other tips here and there. You just never know! :kimsterwink:

I think the things were on the cusp of bad...DM was hitting a point where he had to be more careful of his money and started to clue in to the value of a dollar for the first time in his life

He had money, he just didn't want to spend it, because he realized the glory days were over and he could no longer live with "carefreeness" (from the obituary - his father "advocated carefreeness" I think he had a pretty pleasant life to this point and things were beginning to crack

That's the pressure that lead to this crime

Again from the obit, "He [WM] was frugal with himself and generous to others." DM lived in that generous glow all of his life but his father's frugal habits are what made the money. DM only knew how to live the life, he doesn't know how to make or KEEP the money

He has accounting training, so he knows that's a problem...I think he knew enough to know he needed to come up with a decent amount of cashflow in a hurry

I believe there's much more psychology behind this than just cash flow and assets. In realistic terms anyway (because he would just need to realign his finances/assets, but this could potentially indicate failure). I believe this is a status issue and the motive is about social status and personal gain related to leadership. Charles Mansons motive was Helter Skelter: Manson's belief that he could start a race war and personally gain from it. Again, we don't have all the evidence here, but if in fact DM was able to get so many people involved (and appear innocent because he's not actually doing the killing), it's because he's acting with the CEO title he was GIVEN. His father was under some type of pressure (leading cause of suicide) that he could not accommodate. This 'ring leader' behaviour, I believe could be DM's motive. It's the only leadership role he was capable of.

There is a serious lack of sleuthing so far in this area.

Was he a member of forums, specifically vehicle and racing forums? Was he looking for online advice on disassembling/reassembling vehicle parts?

I have a hotmail address for him but nothing really comes up on that.

If he didn't want to start over why begin in the first place? Huge investment.

Someone mentioned there may be an exhumation on wm body. Not possible though if cremated...the funeral home mentioned cremeatorium

Millard Air's lease came up at Pearson (where no doubt there was plenty of business) and WM decided to move to Breslau.

Waterloo is actually an international airport but other than Toyota, RIM, and local discount vacationers...it's the 18th busiest airport and Pearson is NOT the 18th busiest if you know what I mean

So they built the biggest hanger at the time at Waterloo Airport and I expect they are paying lease, services, all sorts of fees every month of the year, regardless of what they are doing there

Once Millard Air moved to Breslau, it never got off the ground again. har har.

It was, however a convenient place for DM to work on his toys, as long as its there. I think he was oblivious to the company drama, just stunned and pretty helpless besides.

When he was 21 his father crowed in an article that DM was going to start a helicopter business and that never happened. DM never had the AMBITION his father and grandfather had, never got into the business, could not prop it up after his father had gone, just wasn't wily enough and I think he gave up thinking about Millard Air real fast, and went back to his toys until his financial picture began to shift

And he came up with the desperate idea that killed TB

Another coincidence with the picture of TB. There is a picture of a wolf on the wall behind him.

I don't remember the wording (to a quote?) referencing a wolf yesterday.

I noticed the wolf(ves) behind him right away when I first saw the photo--I told my family I thought it was a foretelling.:twocents:

I agree. LE appears to be on the ball with this one. I wouldn't be surprised if they know exactly who they're looking for. I'd be surprised if there weren't more arrests before the weekend is over.

In that article, a contractor who has known the Millards for 12 years and who built the new hangar in Waterloo, said while DM was close with his father, he didn't share his father's aspirations for the business and put the new building up for lease. He was quoted as saying:

“Dellen, being a young man, wasn’t really ready to take on a hundred employees and a business that he knew nothing about”

With respect to the Bosma case, he said the following:

"“I think the cops are barking up the wrong tree,” the contractor said. “There’s something else that’s not right as far as I’m concerned. … There’s something wrong with the whole picture. They have no problem with money. He’ll spend however many thousands on vehicles and airplanes and things – what’s the story with him buying an old truck? There’s something not right.”"

Actually, the websleuths site has helped solving crimes in the past, our mods can probably confirm this--I've heard this before. This case is still young.

If Dellen's story is that he is innocent, the evidence will tell the tale, why doesn't he give up who the other people are that were there, so THEY can be charged with the murder - if everything is so wrong, and he has been charged incorrectly?

Come to think of it, his accomplices might be better off turning themselves in, and facing a he said/she said scenario, if they actually did not kill Tim.

Either way, an innocent man died for no reason at all.

I've been shocked at how much his lawyer is talking. 1st time, before body found, when charge is just forcible confinement, he says 100% not guilty, client shocked, etc.

Then, after body found & charge upgraded to 1st degree, he says there's more to the story, that he can't get into. Well, who told him that there's more to the story? His 100% innocent client? If he's 100% innocent, how does he know what the story is?

Most good criminal lawyers will not say much, especially this early. They don't know what evidence the Crown has, they're not yet sure what defence they'll lead, and they don't want to tie themselves into a defence theory yet. It's tempting to take the spotlight when you are the media's person of the moment, but you have to learn to say no for your client's protection.

Like one of the other posters already stated, I wouldn't be surprised if a new lawyer comes on for DM. There are a handful of lawyers in the province who are known for high profile murder cases. I expect one of them will take over at some point.

Since DM's old friend has been exonerated (AM) I see this being a case of a new set of friends taking advantage of him and his property. DM was knowledgeable of the truck that was used. If a friend asked him to help him find a good one there is no doubt he would. He would be the one to test drive etc. It was the friend that had the hoodie and tried not to show who he was. DM was just being himself. Makes no sense that DM would knowingly get involved in a silly murder plot. The friends wanted to jack a truck and had no problem killing to get it. The new friends knew a lot about DM and how to pin it on him after **** hit the fan. So who could it be... friends of his g/f. You read it here first!

What I want to know, is who can confirm DM location on TUES, WED, THUR, prior to his arrest. Very little information being released about all these little puzzle pieces.

Who, what, where, when, how .. then why. Less focus on why, more focus on time lines, sightings and evidence is needed.

In response to many previous posts. The area where the phone was found is a busy street and the warehouse nearby employs hundreds of people per shift, and has cameras all around the exterior. So, all the theories about it being secluded are flat wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44