penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they show those traced drawings that resemble Tanisha to show how creepy JA really is...

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5s

Nurmi's chicken wing even looks a bit defeated. It was more of a downward left handed injured wing move. #JodiArias

BBM~ Yup, going have a counter for how many times she will say God.

I can't wait until she speaks ... she speaks about the lord up there, guarantee it, maybe she'll do a reading, then a short sermon ... can't wait.

They're going to show her art work to the jury to save her life.
More lies to the Jury because she steals art compositions from others.

Well, I guess they won't be hanging next to Van Gogh and Monet, but an art show at a death penalty phase trial is a pretty unique opportunity, I guess.

aww Jodi has her sad, poor little me, don't kill me, I've got friends, I'll help others ,face on

Yep Nurmi show the jury the ones Jodi drew of the family during the trial..they'll love those. Maybe Juan will bring them in if nurmi doesn't.

Oh, goodie! She'll finally get to present her artwork, ya'll!!
It's not next to a Van Gogh, but you know, the courtroom will do.
She's so talented.

This is almost as pitiful as Scott Peterson's mitigating factors.

His golf coach thought he was a good golfer.

Jodi is a mediocre artist, so her life should be spared to sell crap on e-Bay.

She shouldn't get the death penalthy because she can DRAW?
Please. Eyeroll.

Where's Matt? Thought he would ride up to the courthouse on his white horse and save her! Roflmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Daryl will show his face today?

Yes, Nurmi just said that the jury will hear from Daryl. Pretty surprising, since Daryl would not even allow his son to be alone with her during all the entire time that they co-habitated ( ~3+ years).

Are you kidding me??? going to show her "artwork" in court today?! *gag*

(back to sitting on my hands, boy this is hard to listen to)

Can't believe DB is willing to get involved in this mess again considering he has a young son.

How does one suffer "neglect" as an adult? When I hear neglect I think parents neglecting their non-adult children with things like love, nurturing, food, a home, utilities, etc.. As an adult you are responsible to see that you get those things. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member