penalty phase #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time are the jurors due back?

I need to go out and get from fresh air and clear my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i fell asleep and awoke to Steven and Samantha.

Did I miss anyone else?

Am I seeing things or does it appear CCMJA appears to smile while fake crying as the jury walked out??

Anyone else feel that it looked like that?

You could see tears on her shirt. I thought she was faking at first too.

I am really praying that when it's her time to speak some initiates a "disorder in the court" moment.......

Jodi looks disgusting right now. Absolutely disgusting. With her mouth open acting like this is painful for her. I'm sure she gets a slight measure of joy from this and knowing she's destroyed these people.

My observation, she is acting like someone else killed Travis and she is just part of the gallery participants... NOT THE "BLEEP BLEEP" KILLER/MURDERER!!!!

Talk about dissociative from the moment!!

ARIAS l@@ked like a real PUKE shaking her head NO when Juan brought up the gas cans being indicative of perjury :drumroll::banghead::banghead:

Just catching up and watching the opening statements for aggravation phase.

Is she serious? Is she seriously shaking her head "No" every time Martinez describes a particular detail of the stabbing??? So she had completely abandoned her own Fog theory??? Because she could never disagree with anything Martinez says about how the stabbing occurred if she wants anyone to fall for the lie that she doesn't remember any of it! I guess she said screw it, gig is up and no one is falling for it so I can do whatever I want now.

I could barely make it through this, crying the whole time. I don't know how anyone could hear this and keep a straight face. I feel so terrible for Travis' family.

Amazing job, I think Travis would be so proud of his family! What a beautiful group of people.

We consider the painful, tumultuous childhoods the Alexander kids endured...and yet they grew to become cops and motivational speakers, only to have one of them butchered at the hands of someone who will now offer up her "pitiful childhood" as an excuse for having become a self-appointed executioner. To say that her effort will be laughable is a complete understatement.

Am I seeing things or does it appear CCMJA appears to smile while fake crying as the jury walked out??

Anyone else feel that it looked like that?

Yes, and Jodi also did the quick "throat slit" gesture that she's done throughout the trial. She's ready to kill again! Can someone post a screen shot of that, please?

I haven't been following along here so I apologize if this has been asked and answered but has anyone tweeted how the jurors reacted to that?

Twitterjose miguel @reporterjmiguel

RT @AMYABC15 : Male juror definitely connected eyes with Sam and Steven as he exited courtroom

Wow just I seriously texted my parents that I love them. This just wow.. I don't even know I can't imagine their pain. It just made me realize how lucky I am to have my loved ones still. Wow. Jodi Arias is pure evilness.

O/T: My dad's reply: "You need cash don't you? :p"

Travis' siblings impact statements were excruciatingly heart wrenching. . .

So let me get this straight:

- if the murderess just sits there and does nothing and has no reaction at all that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

- but if the murderess sits there and looks upset or cries that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

So what I'm reading is there is absolutely nothing that can be a right or proper way for the murderess to be during this phase. Correct?

Correct.

Please Lord, let the Jury hear their pleas ...so Jodi will come before You for ultimate judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong