GUILTY CA - Dr. William Ayres for child molestation, San Mateo, 2007 #2

Here is a new sickening twist in San Mateo County. Readers here will recall that Dr. Ayres evaluated juveniles for the San Mateo courts from 1963-2003. We also know that several juveniles have come forward to say Ayres molested them in court ordered sessions.

Readers will also recall that San Mateo Juvenile Judge Marta Diaz- who was big pals with Ayres and sent many juveniles to him- actively tried to get the police to stop investigating Ayres for molestation in 2002 and then continued to send boys to him for another 15 months.

Now, news reports this past weekend say that Stuart Forrest- the Chief Probation officer of San Mateo, and who worked at Hillcrest Juvenile Hall when Ayres was evaluating and molesting boys there- is UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR POSSESSION OF CHILD *advertiser censored* BY THE FBI.

And who recommended Forrest for his current Probation post? None other than Ayres' pal, Juvenile Judge Marta Diaz.

Excerpt from news story

Stuart Forrest, chief probation officer for San Mateo County, is being questioned by federal law enforcement officials for possession of child *advertiser censored*, County Counsel John Beiers confirmed last night.
Forrest was placed on administrative leave Friday pending results of the federal investigation, Beiers said.

Officials could not confirm that warrants were served at Forrest's county office Thursday night.
The U.S. Postal Service Inspection Service is the lead agency in the investigation and is being assisted by the FBI, said U.S. Postal Service spokeswoman Pauline Bellinger. Postal Service inspectors investigate material that is sent through the mail.
The case is active and may be turned over to the U.S. Attorney's Office, Bellinger said.

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/artic...on for possessing child *advertiser censored*

Anyone know anything about Azov films? They made movies of naked underage boys until the company shut down in 2011. Anyone know who has been busted for buying Azov films? There is some speculation that Stuart Forrest, Chief of Probation,who worked with Ayres at Hillcrest Juvenile Hall, may have been caught buying Azov films.

Also, I believe Dr. Richard Keller, who like Ayres, trained at Boston Children's Hospital, was busted for buying Azov films of nude boys.

http://en.boywiki.org/wiki/Azov_Films_Prosecutions

Excerpt:

Starting in 2012, some US customers of Azov Films have been arrested and charged with receipt and possession of child *advertiser censored*: some of the nude visual material has been construed as illegal by US Law Enforcement Officers ("LEO's"), including agents of the United States Postal Inspection Service.

My my my.....do I ever know about Azov Films. What a tangled web. Sorry that I've been incognito for so long but I am now healthy and busy living a real life. It's not often that I delve back down into the "pedophiles in the helping professions" nasty stew but here I am. I'd read that Dr. Keller was arrested and wondered about the Boston General connection. Upon more investigation, I was interested to learn that Keller is suspected of making his own *advertiser censored* of little naked boys while at a nudist colony in France....delightful. That's when I got really interested and started poking around. Sure enough, Azov Films reared its ugly head.

Boy Chat was atwitter with talk of a bust at Azov a couple of years ago. After all, customers were very tired of waiting for their orders. This quickly followed on the heels of the huge Lost Boy bust. Missizzy was even mentioned on Boy Chat. That was one of my prouder moments. But why did I start investigating this company? It's a long twisted story.

Some years back, I learned of the death of a young man in Eastern Europe. Vladik Shibonov was an incredibly lovely boy who was exploited for years by Azov Films. One can watch many many Youtube clips of young Vlad and gag over the disgusting and fawning comments following each. One can read many many website tributes and forums linked to various "Boy Love" groups. The boy has attained legend status. Young Vlad did what all boys do...he grew up. And as he grew, his stardom slipped. Rusanov of Azov Films was moving on. Tragically, Vlad died in 2009 in a violent and suspicious car crash. He was only eighteen.

Sometime after the death, I started a WS thread on Vlad and the thread grew and grew. We explored Azov Films and researched Vlad's life and filmwork. We even had a person sign on who lived in Eastern Europe and who was on a personal quest to out Azov Films and to achieve justice for Vlad. For reasons unknown to me, the thread was pulled suddenly and never returned. I have inquired about a possible return but there has yet to be any answers.

As I said anyone can find reams of info on Vlad. The smarmy history of Azov Films and the owner, Igor Rusonov, is also well represented on the internet....although, you will have to cringe and go to the Boy Chat site to get the full picture. There you will find legions of men pining for their precious "nature" films.....and for Vlad. Interesting that there are also specific instructions as to what to do if you currently have any Azov Films in your possession. Hmmmm. I guess we all just don't understand.

Here's a good place to start:

http://www./messages/1326500.htm

http://www./ipb/index.php?showtopic=1029

A reminder not to relax:

"......if you ordered from Azov Films from 2008 through 2011 you need to understand that your name is now in the federal government's hands now and forever and there is nothing you can do about that..."

http://www./messages/1321930.htm

DO NOT post links to sites that might have even the slightest connection to child *advertiser censored*. Doing so could result in immediate termination of membership.

Stuart Forrest, the Chief of Probation in San Mateo, who worked with Ayres for decades at juvenile hall, was charged, finally, with possession of child *advertiser censored* yesterday.

Investigators found 400 images of child *advertiser censored* on his computers. The coward tried to commit suicide on the steps of a church when they searched his home. He had to be Tasered. What a coward:

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/artic...hief charged with child *advertiser censored*

Nate Moser, one of the original investigators hired by Ayres' victims' families in 2011, to tail Ayres , happened to be working on another job at Trader Joe's in San Carlos on 4/12/13 when he spotted Ayres and his wife.

Ayres is reading some glossy magazine. The article appears to be about Toronto. (Is he thinking about escape? He threatened a nurse when he was at Napa State Hospital that he was going to disappear.) So much for Ayres having dementia:

http://www.williamayreswatch.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-day-on-town.html

Despite trying to groom a disabled man to be a victim at Napa State Hospital last year, Ayres is out on bail.

Dr. Ayres is pleading guilty today, to child molestation. Sentencing August 6, 2013.

A friend of an Ayres victim first called the police on August 7, 2002. It's only taken 11 years to get to this point!!

I hope that the hundreds of Ayres victims are feeling at least a small measure of relief today.

There are no words, but I am going to try my best. Your blood, sweat and tears brought us all here. We followed your lead and we get to see the outcome of 56 years of pain and terror inflicted by this monster. :hug: You are amazing, tenacious and I am in awe.

Than you-I am not a victim of Ayres, but thank you.

Time to sentence that :censored:.

God Bless You but most importantly, God Bless his victims. You are vindicated-for some it is to late, but somehow I think that they know.

Wow, I never thought it would go like this! Too bad he didn't do this before. Mercyneal, great job!
8 years isn't enough, no matter how old he is. jmo

Wow, I never thought it would go like this! Too bad he didn't do this before. Mercyneal, great job!
8 years isn't enough, no matter how old he is. jmo

My vote is 22 years. Although I dont think we should do an over/under on him making it to sentencing. JMVHO.

Now is where the real action begins-somewhere there are 50 victims and their families who are gearing up to file the lawsuit of a lifetime here. Hope San Mateo County carries an astronomical insurance policy.

Thanks Believe09 and Ohio Girl. There are far more than 50 victims. Inmates who were molested by Ayres as juveniles are continuing to come forward every day. They are the forgotten victims - the ones San Mateo doesn't want to know about.

Thanks Believe09 and Ohio Girl. There are far more than 50 victims. Inmates who were molested by Ayres as juveniles are continuing to come forward every day. They are the forgotten victims - the ones San Mateo doesn't want to know about.

Trying to picture the number of juveniles he came in contact with over 56 years...it chills me to the bone.

Hopefully this story is picked up on the East Coast...maybe some folks who were feeling unsure might be ready to get a piece of their soul back. :(

Ayres was FINALLY remanded into custody on August 7, 2013. It's only taken the DA six and a half years to get to this point. Shoddy and incompetent prosecutor on the case. Ayres will be sentenced, supposedly, on August 26.

Here's a short video that an Ayres victim took of Ayres, his wife, daughter and lawyers outside the courtroom on August 7. It's actually pretty funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfp0xIYFVLk&feature=youtu.be

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back