penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness doesn't want her face on TV but it is a good guess that if paid for interviews after this is said and done she will show her face.

From Troy Hayden: Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see #FOX10

they care so much they wont actually let the public see them. :floorlaugh:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
They are clearing the courtroom for everyone except family. Great, heading back out to the hallway now. #JodiArias

Me too. That struck me as being asinine. As if she is a "waitress" would be less of a mitigation factor. The Marquis de Sade was a writer. Should that have been mentioned at his trial? I mean come on! :facepalm:

and john gacy was a very good painter. he even had TALENT! so much for THAT one too!

So it's already 3pm there.

Only 1.5 hours left of court anyway, right? :banghead:

It's a good thing this place has taught me restraint or I'd be so BANNED!! :stormingmad:

This is getting more ridiculous each day. More Jodi drama.

I thought someone said that friends were not "victims," so they couldn't make an impact statement and that's why Travis' friends were not allowed to speak.
now the convicted first degree premeditated murder's friends are going to make a statement??
confused!

Don't worry. I think JM will actually get to cross-examine them. Take-down in 3...2...1.

OMG. I am watching/listening to Steven. My heart is breaking.

(I'm sorry I know almost all of you have seen this already...I have no one to talk to :(

I know Linda. His pain is so raw. I was heaving/sobbing during both Steven and Samantha.

It does, however, please me to no end that the family finally gets to reveal the "real" Travis and how much he is/was loved and missed. They are an amazing family and nobody ... just nobody ... deserves to experience what they did at the hands of the convicted murderer. Hope you're sitting there with a couple of boxes of tissue. Hugs ... it's so hard to listen to, but I really felt I needed to hear this more than anything in this entire trial.

Chick that is going to testify for Jodi doesn't want her face to be broadcast. I say no face no testify. You have to display yourself, talk to the hand.

Oh no problem...WS'ers had a grand ol' time analyzing and stuyding Darryl B's hand....zooming in, comparing it to other pics :) Oh, donchaknow we don't need their faces!

What is the bet HLN show Patti's testimony along with a small image of her face in the corner .. personally I hope they do.

I don't post much (at all) on these threads...it's just too much for me. But I've been watching, and crying.

Idaho Lynx, I've heard that too. And it's utterly, completely baffling. Is this a way for her to not testify? I can't understand what she's worried about; no one is going to come after her...the one convicted of murder is behind bars...there's no real risk.

If she's scared of retaliation by the Alexander family, I absolutely would not even think they'd be capable. They are an amazing family. If it's by a member of the public, her photo is *already* out there...so she needs to get over things.

Hearing now that it's been ordered that only audio will be heard from Womack, but the other witness will have no restrictions.

Good Lord.

Best-
Herding Cats

Happy to see you here Herding Cats - hope you are well!

I thought someone said that friends were not "victims," so they couldn't make an impact statement and that's why Travis' friends were not allowed to speak.
now the convicted first degree premeditated murder's friends are going to make a statement??
confused!

They're not making victim impact statements -- they are testifying in the hearing regarding 'leniency' for Jodi. Different animal.

Samantha and Steven didn't have to sit in the witness box and answer questions. These two do, I suspect. We'll see soon if I'm right......

That just says it all, doesn't it? I'll testify for you, but I'm not proud of being your friend and won't have my face seen on t.v. Jeez, I guess she thinks if she is seen on t.v. testifying for JA that she might as well live out the rest of her life with a bag over her head. She's probably right.

Now that made me laugh. I got an immediate image of DB and P sitting on the witness stand/podium thingy with a bag over their head with cutouts for the eyes, nose, and mouth.

I think the judge should make them do that since they don't want to be seen!

:floorlaugh:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
They are clearing the courtroom for everyone except family. Great, heading back out to the hallway now. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23