penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think the jury's going to find it strange to come back to an almost empty court room and listen to these two witnesses testifying for a convicted murderer? They're going to wonder why these people feel they have to hide...

Is this the same chick who sounded like she was loaded on something on Nancy Grace?

I'm hearing her for the first time now and was going to ask the same question... I was thinking, "THIS is the reason I quit drinking!!"

46s
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Just saw one of the next witnesses, a past friend of #JodiArias went into a conference room beside the courtroom. Not sure her name.

Hiding behind a privacy screen,
will certainly legitimise the witnesses opinion of the Killer.
<insert eye-roll.>
A witness needs to withdraw co-operation,
if they feel so strongly showing their face is detrimental to their future reputation and safety.

Big 'ol MOO

Why is this judge. Dragging this
I realise its her first dp but its not right. And jean c annoys me! She was chasing the family running after them when JA went to the sych ward.

I am the most LOYAL person you will ever meet.

I'm the person you call to bail you out of jail.
I'm the person you call to babysit your kids at 2am.
If you rob a bank, I will be right there to support you.

If you do what this convicted killer did?
I'd be in court alright. Sitting right there with the VICTIM'S family.
You commit a crime like this and you are ON YOUR OWN. :twocents:

Bag on there heads :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thanks I needed the chit and giggle too :seeya:

Something to keep waiting for people on the stand with bags on their heads.

Please give me more than this Seal! :please:

....So the true victims waited for this day to express their extreme sorrow, their shattered lives..their extreme sense of loss...they were able to articulate the "empty chair", the phone call that never came... the forever altered realities of those who are victims of horrific crimes....
..the true victims had the courage, the class, the humanity of expressing their utter angst, unbelievable sorrow and sense of loss...Travis's beautiful siblings opened themselves up to share their deepest grief and express their irreplaceable loss ....
they were brave, they were strong , they were true.....
they SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANYTHING...
this should be their cathartic day...they should be able to leave...knowing they have paid tribute to a brother they cherished and loved...they should not have to endure any more..... enough is enough....

All I can do is swear. You said what I couldn't.

Yes, I have. Thank you for asking.

When I see the pics of the stab wounds on Travis' back I picture him at the sink and think of his words:

"My father was never around which left my siblings and I to the fate given by my mother. A good woman, with the intent at an early age to be a loving mom. A few poor decisions changed that. As she progressively got more involved in drugs she progressively got less capable of raising children. Most commonly was a beating for waking her up. It hurt but we got used to it. I learned how to turn so that when she hit me she would strike my back and arms, the pain was less there."

Gut-wrenching.

Give me a 2 min lead before you read this post...

I am really starting to feel pretty miserable delighting in Jodi's demise here. Her own mother wont testify, and she has some pretty sad representations of friends defending her life. Maybe she really has be handed a crappy spot in this life...

AND that's exactly the DT play here folks... dont kill the girl, she hasnt had love or happiness like the rest of us. Our mother's would be there no matter what, our friends would shine their faces in a million candles for us. None of us have ever behaved a cruel as she, she doesnt get my sympathy for one moment. We have choices, she chose to be the most selfish person in the world.

Now JC is the mouthpiece for Sandy Arias. WOW. " I did not say this was the beginning of the end"

Their faces should have to be shown like every other witness but hiding their faces will never change the fact that they're cowards and defenders of an evil murderer.

Their names are known, their testiphony won't make a darn bit of difference, and they will eventually be haunted by their support of this monster. Karma.

The jury hasn't bought anything the defense has sold yet. Why would they buy into Darryl Brewer and Patty Womack? THEY WON'T.

I agree. If these two people want to speak up for "their friend" Jodi Arias - they should be willing to show their faces and speak publicly. This is a public, criminal trial after all. Catering to these witnesses angers me. MOO

Maybe not having to deal with being targeted for doing so? People can be a-holes you know?

That's true BUT they know up front what they are getting into. The one has already been on TV shows so why hide your face now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123