penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know this is so sad. Imagine having nobody to speak on your behalf and explain why you should live.

WTF??? Patty not on camera...hasn't she been on HLN a number of times? WTF??????

That just pisses me off...people "afraid this will ruin their lives" when they are trying to help someone who is responsible for the ruining????

WTF??? WTF????? Oh yeah...did I mention...WTF??????????????

I wonder if Patty ever called Sandy to tell her Jodi needed help? You know since they are such good friends. Is she the friend of Jodi's that was interviewed and when asked about drugs she hemmed and hawed and didn't answer?

That is Bull Pucky....

If JA witness get privacy to make her statements. Maybe that is what they are doing now.

It is Sickening....JA witness to get privacy and not see her face -- Yet TA autopsy photos are all over the net.

Bull pucky!!

NOW WTH is the hold up.

I'm seeing on FB the only friend they could find at the bottom of the barrel doesn't want to be on camera?? After she laughed it up in court last time she was there. And was on some of the "shows". PUHLEEZE

I don't believe for a single inkling of an iota of a twinkle of a second that Jodi Arias went from ZERO criminal activity to stealing a gun and brutally butchering Travis Alexander.

Doesn't, did NOT and never did happen that way.

Just not documented.

Thank you button wasn't enough. I completely agree.

Wow. Gone 2 1/2 hours, get home and nothing but more of the same...stalling. Only thing that has changed since January is the good sense of the jury to convict her of premeditated murder with extreme cruelty. Defense hasn't changed one iota.

Jodi's friend will not be on TV-does it really matter
as long as she is in front of that jury making a fool of herself in front of them
works for me
the jury will not know she does not want her face shown on TV-

All JMO

Sandy Arias denies ever saying "this is the beginning of the end" and wants that on record per HLN and JC

I still feel for her, I can't imagine.

well shoot going to pick up my pizza and wings didn't help them come back ..sorry guys I tried

I thought we would be done with this agony today. The never ending trial it seems.

No. I think they will keep going. Just closed hearing probably to debate something they want the witnesses to say. My guess is Juan is fighting something.. And I am glad he is!

I really doubt that any of this is the fault of Juan Martinez. :facepalm:

Oh well, guess we'll be back Monday to finish this up. They are going to end early today, DT will make sure of it.

That's fine, then the jurors can go all weekend long thinking of Travis' brother and sisters VIS.

They couldn't have resolved this issue on monday and tuesday? Or yesterday when they finished early? SMDH.

Jodi's mother for anything. The "wooden spoon" defense is beyond pathetic. The jury knows well enough who the "abuser' in that family is and was. I can't even imagine how sick the jury is of her...

Unless mom will go up there and say "Yes, I saw everything but did nothing about it" the whole abuse story wouldn't stand on firm ground. If she's willing to do just that she will still be under the bus. Plus, if JM cross examines her she will fall apart. I have serious doubt about mom going to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23