Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your information. Links &/or info from psychic sites are not allowed on WS.

Dear Heavens, there are 12 areas being investigated on that property. What are we dealing with? Was this perhaps an old burial ground of some sort or are we looking at killing fields? This is astounding.

This is very disturbing.

Oh my, very interesting indeed.

Sheesh! FINALLY! You've caught up with those Kitchener and Brantford addresses, I presume? And the bio? I'm sure I've seen at least one bio item shared by another company principal but I can't recall quite who. OK, For now, "Gone Fishin'" :silenced:

If you do a reverse phone lookup on postal code M6S 4B3 for the 6-unit residential...well there are no numbers assigned to that building...so likely vacant?

So he has a $1.4M residential building that is producing no income?

As far as I know, when people have cell phones and don't have land lines, no number shows up under Canada 411.

Ok, I've been sitting on this link for hours now. I was waiting for confirmation that it was ok to post. I believe it is because it's primarily about the millardair, rather than delving to deeply into the personal lives of the family. But, there are a number of pictures of CM and a few of WM in their younger days. This is public domain file, available for anyone, so I believe it should be ok to post here.
It's book, so you'll need to start at page 56 to view the Millardair portion.

http://www.mississauga.ca/file/COM/9634_MaltonBook_PartThree.pdf
very interesting, family has quite a history, this just does not add up..mind boggling:banghead:

when you click on the link why so many crime scenes on the one property? shown on the map..gosh if they were in a panick to dispose of body would they not just do it quick and leave? not run around all over a 100 acre property in the dark...there is def more to this,

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/16/hamilton-tim-bosma-case-analyzed.html

Oh I pray LE is correct and dear Tim was murdered shortly after he left his home. When I read this I got a sick feeling what if these monsters played a "game" on the field in the dark like in video games and paintball where you are "running for your life". Theory. Take the guy to the farm in the dark. Everyone there with the victim running in the dark. Wow I really need to stop reading this is all so disturbing....ugh

They don't mention a fifth wheel, but they do mention a hitch...I hope the link works.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151603599046351&set=oa.263101797168318&type=1&theater

392984_10151603599046351_523268488_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151603599046351&set=oa.263101797168318&type=1&theater

Dear Heavens, there are 12 areas being investigated on that property. What are we dealing with? Was this perhaps an old burial ground of some sort or are we looking at killing fields? This is astounding.
I took this picture to be more or a photo tour of the property than outlining crime scenes under investigation . . . did I miss a more detailed explanation?

It is my opinion that this was placed by a friend of Tim for other Kijiji users to be on the lookout for the truck. It is really interesting to note that it says 3 guys showed up, two went in the truck with Tim and the 3rd took off saying he would be back. This was posted on May 08th. By the 8th Tim's wife and friends would know that his phone had been turned off and probably discarded hence the reference to the phone.

This bit of text is probably closest to the truth as to what happened at Tim's home than anything else we know.

All just MOO of course and everybody can read into it what they want or take away from it what they want - it is in the public domain for all to see and interpret.

ITA elepher ... and I feel really badly that what I firmly believe was intended solely as a good deed by someone trying to help, is being misconstrued. By noon on May 8, we knew that Tim's cell was turned off, and by that time it HAD also been reported in social media that a 3rd person had dropped the other 2 off. Friends would have known that recovery of Tim's cell was critical because the perps had contacted him on it.

If whoever placed that ad in an attempt to help find Tim is reading here, you sure have my appreciation for what I believe was a good deed by a good friend. Thank you !!!

JMO

Why would DM have an incinerator? Apparently he had no livestock so why?

oh good grief... im 30 pages behind??! just from today alone?!

anywho - before i get back to reading, i just wanted to throw this out there. is DM's lawyer's English a second language? i know many people who's first language is Spanish and when they go to say something in English (even after being in the US for decades), they sometimes use a word that most English-only speakers would never even think to use. i think it's all chalked up to the way that people are taught English.

it was just a thought that crossed my mind when i heard about his lawyer say "remorseful". IMO it was either something to do with a language thing, or it was a Freudian slip. but an interesting choice of words, nonetheless.

Joe Warmington's sources tell him the incinerator was purchased by DM for $7000 last July and has been on the farm property since July. Why did he purchase it? around 3:50 mark

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/2387870441001

I feel sick from this... I know I keep saying this... but I wonder if this was going to be used to dispose of WM but instead he staged a suicide... knowing that he would be suspect given he is the only aire to the Millard fortune.

Joe Warmington's sources tell him the incinerator was purchased by DM for $7000 last July and has been on the farm property since July. Why did he purchase it? around 3:50 mark

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/2387870441001

Well that answered a number of questions I had, thank you

- Yes it is a model of incinerator designed to incinerate dead livestock (and not brush, used motor oil, etc)
- Purchased and on hand before the crime (July 2012)
- Warmington pointed out you need a licence and the device was imported from Georgia, US

I have another theory

- LE knows exactly who the others are because DM has told them. LE us saying they have no idea who the other suspects are for a reason, it's a trick. They want the others to feel safe and come out of hiding, start posting on forums and Facebook again, believe that the police aren't on to them. Eventually, if they believe that LE is pinning it all on DM the other will show...

Thoughts?

if so, i hope they are keeping a very VERY close eye on them. wouldn't want someone else to lose their life because they (LE) were holding out for more info.

where is hwy 52? I tried to google map it but it's not coming up?

Highway 52 (Copetown Rd) starts north from Hwy 2/Wilson St in Duff's Corners (where Hwy 53/Garner Rd/Rymal Rd intersect Hwy 2) just west of Ancaster. South of Hwy 2 it's called Trinity Road, where the Bosma house is.

I know what everyone is thinking: Why do all of these Hamilton area streets have two, sometimes three confusing names?

A: Many of the surrounding towns were incorporated into the City of Hamilton-Wentworth a few years ago. There were a lot of redundantly named streets given new names but the local residents still refer to them by their original naming. City government meddling at it's finest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member