SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the cute pups and food. Here is my mom's baby Paddy - last weekend- eyeing my dad's steak. and Yes she got some later. All 4 dogs were in seperate corners with their bones. Lil Paddy, my sister's 2 and mine.

Attachments

• P1160035.jpg
    P1160035.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 59
My contribution to tonights music is one of my all time favorite songs but if you saw me you'd never believe it because this song is not me at all! It reminds me of being a child and having an uncle who was a genuine hippy. This is how I imagined his home life to be.
Three Dog Night - Mama told me not to come 1970 - YouTube
WagaraTapaTalk

One of my favorite groups, saw them at a small club in Waukegan, IL when they were less popular.

My first heartbreak song, unless Jodi I just walked away....:

Three Dog Night "Easy to be Hard" OnTV - YouTube

It's been a rough day. Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week and I cannot wait to get this chit show on the road Arias better not pull anymore stunts.

serenity_now.jpg

11 more work days til VACAY!:rockon:

In my layperson opinion, Jodi does not have brain matter problems. She makes bad choices on purpose to suit her whims.

Like I've always posted, NObody goes from petty bad choices to brutal butchery murder in one leap. There is a pattern we do not see/know. Will NEVER see/know. A temper doesn't suddenly leap from throwing things and kicking walls to this.

There are blatant in your face clues this was planned, and not by a first time offender.

BBM

IA, this is why IMO no one from her family is testifying on her behalf. There is likely a long list of violent episodes that would be exposed by Juan....too much risk, plus their lack of support "fits" mitigating factor #4, "lacked family support."

You may very well have saved a life tonight AngelWings.
Bless Your Heart !!!!!
:seeya:

Just got back from a 6 mile walk/run. Can barely move. I'm blaming all of it on the convicted killer!

While I on this path today, near a park, I saw this girl who was approximately 5 years old, ALL ALONE! She was at least 3 football field lengths away from any person, and along a trail that backs up to some shady places. Anyone could have grabbed her and nobody would have even known.

Sorry to say, I FREAKED OUT and yelled at her to run back to her family. She stared at me for a few moments, and I again told her very forcibly to GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILY, someone could take you. I watched until she was almost half way back to whoever she was with..the park was packed with people. It was so odd. Who leaves a little girl all alone..I mean all alone, near a wooded area? Grrrr. I should have found out who her parents were but I was afraid I would really go off. :stormingmad:

Sorry for the rant and O/T. WTH is wrong with people? :banghead:

Some actual screen captures are down right scary to me.

screen.jpg

Total CREEPER!

The video from the other day when JW recoiled was awesome! The convicted killer doesn't even have JW's ear anymore. Did anyone take video and make a clip of only that part?

Just got back from a 6 mile walk/run. Can barely move. I'm blaming all of it on the convicted killer!

While I on this path today, near a park, I saw this girl who was approximately 5 years old, ALL ALONE! She was at least 3 football field lengths away from any person, and along a trail that backs up to some shady places. Anyone could have grabbed her and nobody would have even known.

Sorry to say, I FREAKED OUT and yelled at her to run back to her family. She stared at me for a few moments, and I again told her very forcibly to GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILY, someone could take you. I watched until she was almost half way back to whoever she was with..the park was packed with people. It was so odd. Who leaves a little girl all alone..I mean all alone, near a wooded area? Grrrr. I should have found out who her parents were but I was afraid I would really go off. :stormingmad:

Sorry for the rant and O/T. WTH is wrong with people? :banghead:

I don't want to be in an overly paranoid society.

I am not trying to say that you are, but I ran around like crazy alone until the sun went down when I was a kid. I jumped of rooftops, set of fireworks, played in flood water, fished for crawfish in ditches with the other kids, shot bb guns, played with fire, etc, etc. I am alive, and guess what? There were serial killers back then, and rapists, and kidnappers, and what not.

I don't want to see children tied to there parents...that is just sad.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with being vigilant, just don't let watching all these horrific cases get you hyper-vigilant. 5 is a little young, but that is just an estimate, no?

Sorry, but I just think kids should be kids and not grow up terrified of everyone/everything.

It's a different decade, but things have not changed that much.

No disrespect to you, I know you feel as though you are just looking out for others.

Here is my little Mia. She is a rescue so we're not really sure what she is. We flew her in from Arkansas and the airline lost her. For hours!! When they finally found her she was just a mess. My daughter said we should just call her "missing in action" and so she became Mia!

And the ears were both down, then both up, then one went down and stayed down while the other just stayed up lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 70
I remember blasting that in my 67 Cougar. Then songs were played on 8 track tapes. You remember them.

*high five* my first car was a '68 cougar. One of the first things I did was upgrade to a cassette deck :lol:

I totally enjoyed my new playlist on my ipod today , it included many oldies from the Sidebar a few weeks ago...one of the ones I enjoyed and had forgotten about was this...Thanks professor !

[video=youtube;sR47TZdJg64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR47TZdJg64[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members