SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got lost in this 'Beauty'. Thank You for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:seeya:

You are very welcome Soulsad, I cannot imagine anything I'd rather hear on any given day. This incredible musician takes me to places I'd rather be...brings tears to my eyes as this was my mine and my husbands fav SRV song. And I miss my husband, my best friend and the love of my lifetime, beyond measure. :seeya:

Tone Loc
[video=youtube;387ZDGSKVSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=387ZDGSKVSg[/video]

Your husband?

My fiance who passed away...that was 30 yrs ago, but he still has a piece of my heart and now my husband is my ex :facepalm:

I know..its messed up , but he really did change my life in alot of ways...

This song was the theme of our senior high school prom!! Oh, the memories!
The sound effects in that last verse still melt my heart.
Thanks you guys for the great music.

Nothing like channel-to-channel vibrato to rock your world.

My impression is 1. he's anti death penalty so on it's face is against this entire trial and 2. he has issues with Juan Martinez that go wayyyy back.
Most likely both but I think it's especially #2. Maybe he's a law school dropout.
:dunno:

Whatever his reason he is NOT an unbiased reporter.

Holy cow, I forgot about these songs - they were on MTV all the time!

All this Loverboy action makes me want to reprise a lady I posted a few Sidebars ago - a genuine funkalicious, rocking woman...

Teena Marie - Lovergirl - YouTube

This girl's good. I don't remember her, but she has that 80's sound. The beat, the rhythm is kick *advertiser censored**, if you know what I mean. Nothing like it.
And Loverboy, they're awesome. We've seen them perform five times over the years, twice in their prime in '82 and '83. Then three times over the last 8 years or so after they "came back". All I can say is we love Loverboy, lol.

HUGE HUGS for You Sweetie!!!!
We all wish we could be as 'GOOD' as you are daily. God Bless You!!!!

:seeya:

The Dad, Ray Stern who actually has covered this trial (how's that for on topic?) walks in right in the middle of this disaster and says "if it's miserable, then it's memorable". True, that.

I almost had a nervous breakdown over that damn cake and tossed the entire thing on the floor...but it was just that kind of day, as evidenced by my earlier posts. :floorlaugh:

SAVED BY A CAKE!!!

I didn't believe for one minute that Jodi and Daryl waited until he was no longer her boss to sleep together.

And she wasted no time going straight for the boss...didn't mess around with any "lower" people. Jodi knows exactly what to do to get what she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23