SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this thread closes, I just want to share what I found yesterday morning at a garage sale. I was looking for computer stuff and the lady hosting the sale had a very newish HP DV7 laptop that appeared to be "not working". This laptop is about 6 months old, so I inquire about the malfunction etc, she tells me that the video wasn't working since the last thunderstorm. Well, instead of scooping this deal, I asked her if I could take a look at it for her. Long story short, the required HD video driver somehow disappeared during the storm, and it was using the built-in VGA graphics driver. I connected it to the net, downloaded the correct driver and viola'..laptop back in perfect working order. The lady was really thankful and offered me my choice of anything for free. Since I specifically was looking for laptops/parts, I declined. As I was leaving, I noticed this item lying in the bottom of a "misc" box. I picked it up and back-stepped my way back over to her... " I would like to have this"? She said 'it is yours". Check it out.

Very cool of you to help her!

Elephants are good luck. My mum has had one in her home since we lived in the Middle East. I guess they're supposed to be pointed towards a point of entry to the home for good luck. Quick, do it now so we have good luck today! ;)

mk=michael kiefer
um you posted any pics of said kitten? If not, do so NOW!!!!!

LOL, you saw it! :D I've gotta learn how to get them off my phone and onto the computer first! It may take a lesson from the daughter!

MK = tweeting reporter... gotcha!

Hello? Anyone? Do you all hate me today or something?

Yes, we all got together yesterday and decided to ignore you today. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

No, it's just a busy morning. Trying to get back into the trial from a music and party weekend! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Before this thread closes, I just want to share what I found yesterday morning at a garage sale. I was looking for computer stuff and the lady hosting the sale had a very newish HP DV7 laptop that appeared to be "not working". This laptop is about 6 months old, so I inquire about the malfunction etc, she tells me that the video wasn't working since the last thunderstorm. Well, instead of scooping this deal, I asked her if I could take a look at it for her. Long story short, the required HD video driver somehow disappeared during the storm, and it was using the built-in VGA graphics driver. I connected it to the net downloaded the correct driver and viola'..laptop back in perfect working order. The lady was really thankful and offered me my choice of anything for free. Since I specifically was looking for laptops/parts, I declined. As I was leaving, I noticed this item lying in the bottom of a "misc" box. I picked it up and back-stepped my way back over to her... " I would like to have this"? She said 'it is yours". Check it out.

I am crying! That elephant is smiling.

I had elephants on my Facebook this morning!uploadfromtaptalk1369066382638.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Is this the first trial in which modern technology has played a big part? When will there be laws governing modern technology in terms of trials?

It is not justice to think that a murderess gets rewarded in the future due to flaws in the lawmaking process. It is not TA's family's fault that the laws are so behind in dealing with modern technology.

:stormingmad:

What do you mean?

Jodi's mom is now gonna take the stand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is kind of ironic for me. I will have to cut out early here despite today being a Holiday here. Have to drop off the pup at Daughters. Then I will meet with my Client,Tenant and Police. Tenant doesn't want to press charges for property damage. He is good with payment of repairs as is Landlord. Me not so much. I want charges pressed. It's not his first rodeo with same damage (Dual Diagnosis and OCD). Police may have the end say. I'm hoping. So as the Jury makes a decision I will be thinking of them. As will I but with much less weight.

Really confused here. Signed on and heard Patti is not testifying. Took a shower and came out to hear JC say she may or may not testify. Which is it?

Does anyone know of any websites where I can watch TV stations like HLN (even though it gets on my nerves sometimes) and other stations? I have been watching commentaries and so forth on this webiste .superusvoxtv.com but I can't get it to work anymore. Thanks for any help.

Hello? Anyone? Do you all hate me today or something?

Hopeful, you gave me a good chuckle with this. Honestly, every time I answer questions someone else has usually done so as well, so just wanted to avoid repetition.

The drug thingie, I believe, refers to PW's issues with the law...iirc alcohol and heroin:seeya:

Keifer is not going to make up and quote from a made up motion. It's believable the motion was filed.

No, the motion was filed and the reason given is probably really is that Patti was being threatened. But the death threat thing sounds like a ploy to me. It's either an excuse to hide the real reason Patti withdrew or Patti is using internet chatter as "death threats" so the lawyers can file an 11th hour motion for mistrial. I just don't believe it.

Really confused here. Signed on and heard Patti is not testifying. Took a shower and came out to hear JC say she may or may not testify. Which is it?

CNN reported not long ago, she is not going to be physically seen. And they were not sure if she was even going to testify but ff she does testify the judge ordered it not be televised.

Yes, we all got together yesterday and decided to ignore you today. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

No, it's just a busy morning. Trying to get back into the trial from a music and party weekend! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:slap:

:D

I'd be more inclined to believe if true she folded from negative press and chatter and this is how they're spinning and exploiting it.

I didn't know this. Sorry can't keep up.

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 13h High profile murderer #JodiArias got busted selling domestic violence t-shirts from prison to support Long (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1rkcm3g Retweeted 184 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member