Penalty Phase #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not very impressed with KN and JW. They are trying to blame Mr. Martinez ..when in actuality it is CMJA's fault that she granted that interview and said she wanted to die -and soon. Not very smart of them.

The person to blame is Jodie...she slaughtered Travis and not another soul. She had lots of time to back out of her plot so she snd she alone determined her fate :banghead::banghead:

Unless she was the mystery witness JM wanted to call on rebuttal. If it became obvious that something DB was going to testify about would be rebutted, he might think twice about testifying...

Who is the mystery witness JM wanted to call? Whats going on :scared:

I can't even imagine how the Alexander family must feel. My stomach is in such a knot, what must they be going through?? It's pretty bad when I wake up in the middle of the night thinking JA needs to get the DP. Personally I think I was so shocked when I saw CA go free that when I heard about this case I had to watch to make sure the same thing didn't happen again. Thank goodness this trial had a fantastic, intelligent jury. But I am starting to wonder when this case will be over?? Will it ever really be over?? Somehow we all need to figure out a way once the CM gets her sentence to stop paying any type of attention to her. As long as we do - in my mind she is happy...the JA show goes on. I hope once she is sentenced and she starts another chapter of her manipulation that we can all shut her out.

I don't get this witness intimidation by the prosecution argument. Since when is impeachment intimidation?

If I was a betting woman - and I'm not - my money would be on Jodi NOT speaking tomorrow. She never should have said anything in the first place, obviously. We'll see.

And I'm ready to put down ALL MY MONEY on JA speaking for hours! There has not been a situation that Jodi Ann has NOT spoken--she is her own biggest (and only) fan. She cannot NOT take the stand to speak again.

She'll enjoy getting up there and insulting the Prosecution, Travis & his family & speak at length of her sainted victimhood. That's what she's made of: Narcissistic Garbage.

the forum is crowded today I am getting booted and it is hard to get back on here so..see ya all tomorrow! Over and out....

Have to lock this thread for a VERY SHORT TIME. 3 MINUTES.

Important Mod Notice to follow.

I'd laugh if the State filed a motion to have JA record her statement... like she tried to do to the Alexander family...

MOD MESSAGE

READ CAREFULLY

What happened in court today is EXACTLY why we have to be SO CAREFUL about what we permit here to be discussed regarding witnesses. It is against the law to intimidate a witness. Websleuths wants in no way to be associated with witness intimidation.

I realize it may be a poor argument on the part of the defense, but it is at issue - front and center right now. I don't think anyone here wants to intentionally do anything that could give the defense a good reason, but folks, it can happen. Websleuths has been brought up in TESTIMONY in more than one high profile case. We are very visible and the defense (as well as witnesses) read here.

Therefore, ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION concerning Patti Womack's possible criminal history. ABSOLUTLEY NO DISCUSSION regarding Alyce LaViolette. Same goes for Darryl Brewer.

Please understand that Websleuths has an obligation to protect the integrity of the Court proceedings. That is first and foremost here.

We're too close to the end here. Please adhere to the above rules. It is very important.

PLEASE ALERT ANY POSTS IN VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE MOD ADMONITION. We appreciate your help. :tyou:

Please read the above post and "thank" the same so we will know you have read it.

Sorry to have to close it so suddenly but we need your attention.

Will re-open in 3 minutes.

Re-opening. Please feel free to bump the above post as needed. Thank you in advance for alerting any posts in violation of the mod request!

Did juan hint at something Jodie said in her post verdict interview with Troy?

Well, that was not an entirely unexpected development, I must say.

I wonder WHAT Nurmi will say in closing statement. "Erhm remember what I told you about Jodi's abuse and stuff like that, forget about it. Uhm, her bangs are rocking right?"

I'm just lost. Had to run errands, thinking they would be in Judge's chambers for the first hour or two and then find they have dismissed for the day and Patti not testifying, Nurmi, tossing a fit, no one mentioning Darryl Brewer, and everyone thinking this could be a reason for ineffective counsel? Oh my.

If it weren't for the injustice to Travis' whole family, making them spend more money and time to wait for justice, I would laugh at Jodi and her counsellors. They look like the three stooges. And you don't have to throw stones at me!! I KNOW it isn't funny. But wow, what a monster JA is!!

Who thinks that Jodi did not want this trial televised?? Not me..

There is no way she did not want the world to see this.

I am praying for the Alexanders tomorrow. I think it will be brutal for them.

MOD MESSAGE

READ CAREFULLY

What happened in court today is EXACTLY why we have to be SO CAREFUL about what we permit here to be discussed regarding witnesses. It is against the law to intimidate a witness. Websleuths wants in no way to be associated with witness intimidation.

I realize it may be a poor argument on the part of the defense, but it is at issue - front and center right now. I don't think anyone here wants to intentionally do anything that could give the defense a good reason, but folks, it can happen. Websleuths has been brought up in TESTIMONY in more than one high profile case. We are very visible and the defense (as well as witnesses) read here.

Therefore, ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION concerning Patti Womack's possible criminal history. ABSOLUTLEY NO DISCUSSION regarding Alyce LaViolette. Same goes for Brian.

Please understand that Websleuths has an obligation to protect the intergrity of the Court proceedings. That is first and foremost here.

We're too close to the end here. Please adhere to the above rules. It is very important.

PLEASE ALERT ANY POSTS IN VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE MOD ADMONITION. We appreciate your help. :tyou:

Who is Brian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member