Penalty Phase #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish there was a way to see all responses to your own post. Sometimes the board moves so fast (or I have to leave for a while) and end up having to skip pages because there is no way to catch up otherwise.
:please: maybe that could be added in the future? :please:
You should put a unique word in the middle of your post...such as blueday33...and search that word...Not perfect but just a thought.

WagaraTapaTalk

Well from what I read, arias is one of many hardships over there...

I'm not understanding your response. I was referring to an article talking about 6M dollars worth of donated hair being unaccounted for from LOL.

Thank god I won't be watching - I'm watching the Los Angeles Kings vs San Jose Sharks in the Stanley Cup playoffs!!

GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!

but of course, if someone here posts what she has to say - by all means - I will read it!! :blushing:

I think god and prisoner #2013 don't belong in the same sentence. Now shark and prisoner # 2013 belong in the same sentence. I'm not talking about the team for all you San Jose Sharks, I'm talking about the fish.

I am head over heels for this guy, Jose Mcyntire , Wall Street guy on Twitter...he does a lot of research and is DOING SOMETHING about Jodi's nonsense.

He notified Harper's Bazar about some of her tracings from their magazine and now this little gem, right on time.....

He tweeted this today

"Got email from Beyonce rep confirming cease & desist issued on #jodiarias "survivor" t-shirts using Destiny Child video promo! Done! "

Shine the light and watch the cockroaches run for cover! :rockon::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He is smart and funny and seems invested in helping the family. :blushing::seeya:

Way O/T- This reminds me of an old episode of "Still Standing".
The youngest kid, Tina, kept drawing pictures of people with no hands. Her over-analyizing Aunt decides she is troubled. She deduced that because she did not put hands on people she felt she had no control of her life. She bothers the kid all episode trying to figure out why she feels helpless (subtly).
Finally she says "If everything is fine why do you keep drawing pics of people with no hands?" The kid says "I just can't draw hands".

So does CMJA draw such good hands because she feels she HAS control?
One to ponder :fence:

Even further OT:

The master sculptor, Auguste Rodin, could not "do" hands and feet. He contracted those bits out to his apprentices.

I will agree as a painter/sketcher that hands and feet are very difficult.

Sorry. Back OnT.

Same here in LA. Nobody here but Mr. Knot and me has heard of this trial AFAIK.

There are many people who've never heard of CMJA. I came to this trial late, just prior to the 18 days of her...I knew she was a train wreck but I couldn't look away. What a strange fascinating ugly brutal human. This case involves layer upon layer of lies and puzzle after puzzle. Thank God it's almost over. Justice late is still Justice.

She got all dressed up and went to the office today with her Power Point presentation and oh yeah, she was 3rd chair to Nurmi and Willmott. She's living in la-la-land and if she gets death she goes straight to Perryville. No interviews, no make-up and no fun. She hasn't a clue what awaits her. She deserves every minute of the horror she's going to live every single day for the rest of her awful life. Amen.

She seemed to think she's going to be some sort of Assistant Warden in charge of Inmate Education and Job Creation if she's not on Death Row.

I just made the mistake of watching JA in court today again. So now that's 38 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Guess I'll go quietly into the night and forget about that....

Quick! try to induce a fog!

Since 911 happened, I wanted to join FEMA.
Hubby says no......
But I still want to go out and help if I can!

on 911 all I could do was hand out water to people. we weren't allowed anywhere near ground zero. but I was appreciative that they let me do that =)

I keep catching CMJA allocation when I flip the channels past HLN. I can't get over how she emulated JW while giving that speech of hers. CMJA is one vile creature. As far as her interviews, what can she possibly add that she hasn't already lied about. I can't wait for her to be silent...or silenced.

Do we know with any certainty that Jodi's interviews will be aired tonight?

Maybe her job can be head chef in the kitchen. She's good with the knife.

In our state the knives are connected with very short chains to the tables in the kitchen of the prisons. She will have to get someone VERY close to stab them with it and I doubt any will want to be that close to her!

Speaking for myself, if I am "obsessed" with anything it is justice for Travis and his family. If I never hear another thing about JA for the rest of my life I will be more than happy about that.
It isn't about her, although we have had to talk about her BS throughout the trial.
In the end, it is ALL about Travis and his family.
IMO

But there are FAR FAR more posts about JA than Travis here. I know it's the ugly elephant in the room, but we're here because the story is fascinating. Lots of people get murdered every day, but they don't necessarily result in hundreds of threads here denigrating the murderer in every way possible, nor ribbons for justice for the victim. It's just one of those cases people can't look away form. Lord knows there are greater tragedies happening all around us.

But there's no point for a person to be obsessed with talking about Jodi all day long (just skim back a few pages--people love to hate) and then not understanding why the people who don't happen to be on this board, or don't know about it, are interested in it the same way we are and watch it all on television instead. That industry reacts to the demand the way a website would--give them more of what they want. And yes, in a way Jodi does win by our inability to look away, change the channel, or surf to another thread.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Irish are we? ;)

What a dreadful day without WS. I had to find an alternative site, which was like craving a Guinness and having to settle for O'Douls

Are we sure that there are no copyright infringements about the, "Survivor" T-shirt? CBS (the reality TV show producers) should file suit!

Sorry if someone brought this up...Good Grief.

In our state the knives are connected with very short chains to the tables in the kitchen of the prisons. She will have to get someone VERY close to stab them with it and I doubt any will want to be that close to her!

I'm willing to bet that our Jodi will somehow manage to have a pointy object available at all times one way or another.

IF she actually drew the pictures, I'd say she is a little more talented than the average non-artist layperson. In the context of actual art, though, she'd need a jet pack just to make it to the bottom rung of the art ladder.

I'm no art pro by any means, so my opinion is extremely lay person. Here it goes....

Jody's art is above an average talent, but very flat with no motion, no depth. There is no uniqueness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson