Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jurors should come in wearing the Survivor shirts. We sat through this BS for four months, all we got was a lousy shirt.

This jury has owned this case and want to have the final say. I don't expect a hung jury.

As for lunch, they've been together for a long, long time and probably want to enjoy each other's company over lunch. :moo:

As I type this, jury has only deliberating for 1 hr 45 minutes.....didn't we learn during other deliberations to expect at least an hour for jury to read through and discuss instructions before even taking initial vote? Then accounting for the amount of time taken for fill out forms, etc....

I am hoping for a Today Verdict, but worried jury is not dressed up (weren't they when they came back with Guilty verdict?)

If HLN doesn't quit showing numerous clips from last nights interviews, I am going to be forced to switch to Animal Planet and rely on my BREAKING text for announcement of sentence!! :banghead:

Were the "dressed" up on the day they gave the last verdict?

Can't remember, but didn't they show up Friday in their best bib and tucker, probably thinking (like many of us) that they were going to wrap it up that day? Well, this being the Jodi Arias Show, that didn't happen, so maybe they showed up in casual garb today just to throw her off her game. ;)

This jury didn't seem to have a problem with murder in the first, with extreme cruelty, so I don't see them suffering too much angst over giving her the DP. It is the right and just thing to do.

Yes! But does it have nuts? I don't like nuts.

(Be quiet, Sleuth)

Your not alone in feeling depressed over what this evil one is doing ! I had to turn my tv off! I had a panic attack and felt so depressed. I want justice for Travis.

The jurors should come in wearing the Survivor shirts. We sat through this BS for four months, all we got was a lousy shirt.

I thought about that too...thought they should be changed to I survived Jodi Arias.

Ok I watched 3 interviews ... ABC is the clear front runner for best interview ever... All that talk about documentation... I think what keeps her up at night in her cell is the fact that she spent so much time photoshopping her fangs her wonky eyes and her bad dye job etc... when she could have been photoshopping in bruises.

I know everyone is stressed. Take heart... regardless of what Brer Rabbit says ...Even if she wins this last round ... she loses.

Nobody's having fun in prison.

The State of AZ 2 for 3
Jodi Arias 0 for 2.

1 more strike and she's OUT!

Apparently if you call Jodi out on her BS, or even just her own words you are a hater. Guess that's what she thought of Travis too.

Love me some Ryan Owens. In his interview, we saw a glimpse of the rage in JA's eyes. Scary and creepy. And what is she 8? Hater LOL

Hope she packed her valuables in her paper bag before her 4am bus ride this morning :floorlaugh:

JA sure had a lot of @#$% in her "private" cell. I hope she doesn't get to schlep all that junk to prison.

If she gets the DP today, does anyone know how long until the actual sentencing?
I'm sure that Nurmi/Wilmott will immediately stand up and ask for the sentence to be thrown out and other objections ad nausem.

It won't be quite over, but the important part will be.

Comfort clothes and bags of a picnic lunch make me thing that jury thinks he's going to be there for awhile, a long while.

The optimist in me says there were shorts and flip-flops for the GUILTY verdict before, and maybe it's this guys turn to bring snacks. :praying:

Sometimes it takes me twice, and Java is really slow to load - it looks like a blank screen, and I always get the message that Java is trying to invade (lol) my puter, do I want to run it...HTH

:seeya:

Maybe I just wasn't patient enough with it......waiting is not one of my strong suits. :floorlaugh:

When the heck is HLN going to show that NG jailhouse special? They have been hawking it for the past 3 weeks!

You mean, "Nancy, as you've never seen her before..." -- ?

Every time they say that, I picture her naked.

You guys are so fast ! I did not watch any of the interviews and I don't plan to, but upthread someone said JA put her foot in her mouth and totally contradicted herself in the interview last night. Can someone fill me in the short version ? TIA :)

My bad...didn't see it. Hell yeah...come on. Chicken and dumplings were last night but there is one bowl left. Tonight is fresh speckled trout, more shrimp and homemade tarter sauce and corn on the cob.

Me too! Me too! :seeya: I love trout and corn on the cob. Catching the 1st flight outta Canada! I'll bring venison roast, roasted potatoes and carrots and just baked rhubarb pie, if they'll let me on the plane. :floorlaugh:

The best thing about Troy and Ryan's interviews last nite, they caught JA off guard. She didn't expect their questions. She tried flirting when she lost control, they shut her down

Are jury hours 10-4 AZ time? What time did they quit deliberating during guilt phase?

4? 4:30? 5?

I'm enjoying my new sound system to keep it groovy over here...

CMJA is Knock knock knockin' on death row's door

:devil:

These don't seem hateful to me.

Me either. I don't think they should be interviewing her either, but I'm not dumb or naive enough to not know the reason why they do. Media is in this for one primary reason and it has nothing to do with justice, hurt feelings, etc. It has to do with money (ratings/clicks).

Trying to call out a reporter for doing a interview is wasting time IMO. Why shouldn't he do the interview, when it generated eyeballs to the TV? Lets do a poll on how many watched it. There is your answer on why they do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member