Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the way DM spelled his name on the "STEAM" site I googled D3ll3n - most are from a fellow in Indonesia but there is one from a site "Xfire" gaming site and user is from Canada. Not much to see...he has a friend on there that has a few interesting friends "SS" "Amabadman" "D3ll3n" and "SellCokeee" the last has 517 "friends" on the site.

Don't know if you sleuthers can find more with that kind of spelling (d3ll3n) and if there could be a last name variation? Again most I could find was an Indonesian person that won't be applicable.

Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been following this forum for a couple of weeks now. Like many of you here, I live very close to TB's home and have been stunned by the apparent randomness, brutality, and mystery surrounding this case. I had no idea that forums like this even existed until this case hit the news, and I began searching for anything that might shed light on this confusing crime. I am so glad my search led me here!

So for my first post I am jumping in with both feet and will attempt to quote AND post links!

I found these links last night when searching the web using the "D3ll3n" tag. I am hoping that someone will know how to actually access the posts in this first link as it is a chat forum about unlocking mobile phones. Someone using the name D3ll3n is a registered member and appears to have participated on the thread:

http://chennaigsm.org/forums//usernote.php?u=72060

Then I came across this link for #bitcoin-otc with ratings for someone using the same D3ll3n tag:

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=d3ll3n.

I had no idea what it was or what "bitcoin" is so I googled it and found this next site:

http://shadowlife.cc/2012/11/secure-and-professional-bitcoin-otc-exchanges/

From what I gather, bitcoin is some kind of online trade currency which allows one to conduct online transactions. If there is an underlying drug connection here, this could be something that DM looked into as a way to conduct transactions.

As someone else pointed out earlier in this thread, there is also a D3ll3n link to the "Hangar Ads" site, but I couldn't find anything on the site that refers to him:

http://www.hangarads.com/index.php?view=proof&p=7&sort=id&order=DESC&ref=Genuiner&

Of course, I don't know if this D3ll3n has any connection to DM.

I hope I have posted all of this correctly!! MOO

Hi everyone, I'm new here.... I found these links last night when searching the web using the "D3ll3n" tag. I am hoping that someone will know how to actually access the posts in this first link as it is a chat forum about unlocking mobile phones. Someone using the name D3ll3n is a registered member and appears to have participated on the thread: MOO

Hi Paragirl! :Welcome1:

I did similar searches... one thought and something I found is that a lot of the searches go back to Indonesia... any chance that the "currency" you mentioned is also related to the same country?

Just a thought...

Hi Paragirl! :Welcome1:

I did similar searches... one thought and something I found is that a lot of the searches go back to Indonesia... any chance that the "currency" you mentioned is also related to the same country?

Just a thought...

I was reading about Bitcoin a few weeks ago. I think out was in the money section on CNN. Investors are putting their $ into bitcoin, it is really quite fascinating. Criminals would have a use for the electronic currency, that's for sure.

The DM facebook account is with a "1614" number. It is in the hyperlink.
Any meaning of it?

When did the box get put around the Ambition tattoo

Do we know when the box was put around the Ambition tattoo(s)?

I have had occasion to view a picture of DM's arms up close from August of 2012 and there is no box around the tattoo at that time.

Just wondering why DM's mother is MIA?
And what's up with the Condo at the Distillery District he purchased the day after TB went missing and then 10 days later transferring it into his Moms name?

She is not MIA, police have spoken to her. It does appear that she has refrained from being tracked down by media. I don't blame her one bit.

If DM was set up or is innocent
Then why isn't he talking and pleeing for a lesser charge? Worked for Holmoka!!

Holmoka wasn't as innocent as she wanted people to believe. Her reasons for talking were a very calculated legal manoeuver, that worked for her.

I beg to differ Boche ... your realtor friend may be thinking under normal circumstances where there is an offer to purchase, subjects/conditions, etc. There would be no realtor involved in this transfer, no subject removal dates, strictly a matter of documents being done up for signature and a quick trip to the Land Titles office to register. In the matter of $1 cash transaction, no cash even changes hands, let alone have financing/banks involved. I've worked in conveyancing in the past, and when it's necessary to be done quickly, it can easily be done in a day.

JMO

With regards to the condo: the initial purchase was initiated April 25, 2013, on May 7, 2013 the lawyer representing DM in the matter signed the papers. I think it's quite fair to say that lawyer had no idea what was going on. DM more than likely had nothing to do with anything revolving the condo that day aside from a phone call it was a done deal.

I have a few different thoughts on the condo. Perhaps these "cash purchases" were funded by the companies affiliated with the Millard family so while they would go on record as a cash sale, the money was essentially "loaned" by the company. It makes complete sense that the properties are in personal names rather than the company for various tax reasons. This would make the transfer to Mother almost necessary from the company standpoint to secure the "investment" and given that she has assumed the CEO position while Dellen is :jail: it is an easy transaction. I also wonder if she has hunkered down in the first condo owned in that building since there would be more privacy at the moment than her own home. If the May 7th purchase was in fact closed that day or shortly there after, she may be there. I've not read that the deal closed that day.

Here's the source of the April 25th info:
http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/05/16/...condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

ETA - of course this is all MOO

1. What was the motivation for the slaying?

I have my suspicions that it comes down to more but, the truck was the end game, getting it... without knowing the purpose of the truck in the mass of puzzle pieces, we can't answer the glaring question. The truck could have been the trophy in an type of "initiation" for the 2nd suspect, which is common for both test drive events.

2. How did he die? Was he murdered before his body was burned?

I have my suspicions that he was strangled from suspect #2 behind the victim, which opens another can of worms for DM being an accomplice to the murder... being strangled and leaning him up against the passenger window, no one would even notice, he would appear to be sleeping. We know for sure he was murdered before his body was burned based on the accounts given by LE. MK, the lead LE on the case, told us he was dead before his body was burn, he was not burned alive and the reason they would know this without an autopsy, the body was cut up and it had to be in order to put it in the "Eliminator" to cremate the remains. No one could survive what was done to the body, in order to attempt to cremate it. :( :(

3. Who are the other people involved and how were they connected to the accused, Dellen Millard?

I suspect these are people deep in his inner circle... he probably showered them with gifts, trips etc.. gaining their trust in order to "get info" on them, such as one individual in his company who is bi-sexual but, has not "come out" to anyone at this time. Only using this as an example and can prove this statement.

4. Police say Bosma was targeted. Was this personal or was he targeted for his truck only?

Totally targeted for the truck, and his physical size and structure fit the requirement for them to be able to subdue him. Had he been a larger individual, such as was the case with the first test drive individual, they may have had to abort this attempt as well. I say this in considering that from LE, we know that TB was in the front passenger side of the truck, DM who was much taller than Suspect #2 was in the driver's seat during the test drive and suspect #2 is much smaller than both men according to the description.. that individual was going to have to subdue TB. Sitting behind TB's seat, tossing a rope past his face and around his neck, is the most probably method, TB struggled according to LE, and he would have struggled with a rope around his neck for upwards of 7 minutes. So within 10 min of leaving the property, DM & suspect #2 could have TB cell phone, the truck and a deceased TB. Allowing enough time for all the other details we know. (Added... it would not be "odd" for Suspect #2 to be leaning forward and into the front seat talking to both men, also making it easy access to use a rope around the neck of TB from that point.)

5. What were the circumstances around a similar test drive in Etobicoke the day before Bosma disappeared and how are the two cases connected?

In this situation, a call was placed to the owner of the vehicle based on a kijiji offer of a Ram Truck, similar to TB's truck only a newer model. Arrangements were made over the phone to view/test drive the truck. Two suspects walked up on foot, raising suspicion of the owner of the truck due to the location of his business being in a totally industrial area and I believe (MOO) that based on the time between the call and the individuals showing up on foot, it raised an alarm with him. This truck owner is a very large man, said by LE that he could have probably subdued both suspects without issue.

6. If the suspects did not find Bosma through Kijiji, did they find him through another online site where he posted the ad? Kijiji says the ad posted by Bosma did not contain any personal information nor did his ad get any replies.

The suspects DID find Bosma on Kijiji based on LE comments in MSM direct releases, the ad did NOT contain person information but, TB DID include his cell phone number to be contacted at, on the ad. This is how the suspects contacted him, were given instructions where to come to view the truck. You do NOT have to contact a person via Kijiji if they place a phone number on their ad, you can just take the phone number and call the person. Perspective buyers are NOT tracked in this manner. The only way there is any ISP type of tracking is if only an e-mail address is offered as a form of contact for the seller, then the perspective buyer must e-mail them to gain a phone number or address to view the item.

Sources... (all LE Media Briefing Video)
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoeyColemanCA

I have to disagree with a lot of the postulations here.

# 3. Many MSM articles have quotes from people associatied with DM stating they had no idea he had money or who his family was. The idea that he was buying things for them, therefore, doesn't make sense.

# 6. Kijiji statment says there was no personal info in TBs ad and that no one contacted him via Kijiji itself. http://http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/05/15/kijiji_says_murder_suspects_did_not_find_tim_bosma_through_its_online_ad_site.html
I am not sure if he put his cell phone number on the AutoTrader ad.

# 3. Many MSM articles have quotes from people associatied with DM stating they had no idea he had money or who his family was. The idea that he was buying things for them, therefore, doesn't make sense.

# 6. Kijiji statment says there was no personal info in TBs ad and that no one contacted him via Kijiji itself. http://http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/05/15/kijiji_says_murder_suspects_did_not_find_tim_bosma_through_its_online_ad_site.html

I don't know how Kijiji can make that statement. I sell on there all the time, and often go in the ads I have running to make edits. I know you can leave your phone number in the spot Kijiji has set specifically for phone numbers, but I've also seen many people put their phone number right in the text of the ad. No way for Kijiji to know for sure whether Tim had that in his ad at some point or not, IMO.

Remember though, in order for that to take place... the smaller subject was going to have to subdue the truck owner from the back seat, DM was the driver.

I'm not on board with the "choking from behind" scenario. Had that been the case, the instinct would be for TB to grab at whatever was around his neck with both hands and to use his feet to push himself backwards or kick at the driver of the vehicle (would be hard to drive a steady course with someone kicking at you). Furthermore, TB could have reclined the seat right back onto anyone sitting behind him, thus releasing the hold at least momentarily...

I don't know how Kijiji can make that statement. I sell on there all the time, and often go in the ads I have running to make edits. I know you can leave your phone number in the spot Kijiji has set specifically for phone numbers, but I've also seen many people put their phone number right in the text of the ad. No way for Kijiji to know for sure whether Tim had that in his ad at some point or not, IMO.

I'm sure it would be in their history somewhere.

I'm sure it would be in their history somewhere.

I don't know. I know I've gone in to edit ads numerous times. I don't know how their system works, but I doubt they would have a history of all those edits, weeks later. I think Kijiji is just trying to distance themselves.

I was reading about Bitcoin a few weeks ago. I think out was in the money section on CNN. Investors are putting their $ into bitcoin, it is really quite fascinating. Criminals would have a use for the electronic currency, that's for sure.

Interesting alright and increasing in value by leaps and bounds. It's basically just the old fashioned "barter through intermediary" idea dressed up in spiffy new virtual clothes. It's valuation methods are free of political influence. You may be assured that governments everywhere will do everything in their powers to harness or eliminate this method of exchange because it potentially presents such significant challenges to the sovereignty of nations. It also presents undeniable benefits to suppliers and consumers alike and may very well be poised to become the world currency of the future.l

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Introduction

I'm glad you guys aren't criminals because using an electronic pay system is the stupidest thing you can do. There is a reason most criminal activity is cash only. The

With regards to the condo: the initial purchase was initiated April 25, 2013, on May 7, 2013 the lawyer representing DM in the matter signed the papers.
<rsbm>

Just to be clear, my previous post regarding a speedy transfer was strictly related to the $1 transaction that resulted in the condo going from DM to his mom.

One of DM's friends spoke to the National Post and said otherwise (re buying/paying for stuff).

>>"He spread his wealth around freely with his friends, said <BM>, a friend of Mr. Millard who lives in France. &#8220;He didn&#8217;t count money or anything, when he was at a restaurant, he was always paying, always organizing things,&#8221;

>>He has two maybe three TVs and two X-Boxes just for his friends to play with. He was paying for all of it,&#8221; he said. He bought his friends Seadoos and traveled with them widely in Greece, Alaska and France, he said. But Mr. Millard never mentioned how he was affording it or what he did for a job, he said.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

I wonder which friends were lucky enough to get the free Seadoos.

did everyone see this:

"On the websleuths forum, a user named "SweetAdeline," who lives in Etobicoke, posted at 4:26 a.m. Sunday saying she couldn't sleep thinking about the Bosma family.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2874045-bosma-mystery-propels-cyber-sleuthing-into-high-gear/

Very good article there...saying that basically we (us "sleuthers") have many of the same investigative tools the Police now use to solve crimes (i.e. the internet!)...

We still don't have a MOTIVE...not one good enough to stand up in a court of law and convict those responsible for TB's murder. :jail: Keep digging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni