Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
when Misti picked Haleigh up from the bus stop with Ron chasing behind her, she was going in the direction of Magnolia. If that were indeed what happened (and who can we ever believe at this point), I think whatever happened with Haleigh, perhaps getting between a fight involving RC/MC, and she was hurt and started to die then. I don't think the Magnolia house was ever searched (right ?) From there I don't know. JR was over at GGMs, RC had to get to "werk", and not knowing how badly Haleigh was injured, did in fact go, leaving Misti at Magnolia with Haleigh who was, at this point, dying. Misti called Tommy, and Tommy & JO came over and disposed of a now dead Haleigh. GGM was notified and took JR back to Green. The rest was staged and carried out between all parties.

Just one of many, many theories I've had over the years.

God bless our little girl....:heartbeat:

Haleigh's case makes me so sad because I fear there will never be any definitive answers.

Everytime I see ya'll refer to Ron's work as "werk," though, I laugh out loud a little. Nice to be able to get a little laugh on such a sad thread.

Still saying a prayer for Haleigh every night. I know angels took her to a place of light, where she will never suffer. Her sweet face still haunts me, I will never forget her.

Still saying a prayer for Haleigh every night. I know angels took her to a place of light, where she will never suffer. Her sweet face still haunts me, I will never forget her.

You are a very special person, and have a lot of love in your heart! Thank God for people like you <3

Ronald's uncle Donald Squires has passed away

Donald R. Squires

Donald R. Squires, 52, died at Shands Hospital in Gainesville on Monday morning, April 29, 2013.

Born in Palatka, he lived his life in Putnam County and attended schools in Interlachen and Crescent City. He worked as an auto body repairman and liked to hunt and fish in his spare time.

He is survived by his wife of 32 years, Elisa Squires of Crescent City; father, Ronald Squires of Ormond Beach; mother, Annette Sykes of Satsuma; sons, Jason and Jeremy Squires both of Crescent City; granddaughter, Vanessa Squires of Crescent City.

No services are planned at this time.

Arrangements are under the careful care of Clayton Frank & Biggs Funeral Home, Crescent City.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2013/05/02/obituaries/obit0430.txt

Today I have hope again for Haleigh, hoping she is somewhere alive and that the only abuse she is suffering is that she is not attending school. I can hope one day we will hear her story all over TV that she has been found alive and well!

Someone did talk.

Tommy.

He says Joe dropped her into alligator infested water.
Her remains will not be found.

I may be a fool but I have to believe that someday somehow we will learn the truth. Haleigh will be given the justice she deserves. There is a part of the bible where the clouds of martyrs cry out to God "how long oh Lord, how long until we are vindicated." (paraphrased) I believe that justice will always be done and every secret thing will be revealed.

Maybe JM getting released from prison in a few short weeks will spur some people. I remember Misty's kin comparing her sentence to his and screaming about the injustice of it all. So, will his release go without comment from any of the bunch? It seems nothing is too likely to get any of them talking about anything but who knows--maybe this will.

Thinking about you today HaLeigh.... &#9829;

Maybe JM getting released from prison in a few short weeks will spur some people. I remember Misty's kin comparing her sentence to his and screaming about the injustice of it all. So, will his release go without comment from any of the bunch? It seems nothing is too likely to get any of them talking about anything but who knows--maybe this will.

Who is JM? I can't seeem to remember.

Ronald's uncle Donald Squires has passed away

Donald R. Squires

Donald R. Squires, 52, died at Shands Hospital in Gainesville on Monday morning, April 29, 2013.

Born in Palatka, he lived his life in Putnam County and attended schools in Interlachen and Crescent City. He worked as an auto body repairman and liked to hunt and fish in his spare time.

He is survived by his wife of 32 years, Elisa Squires of Crescent City; father, Ronald Squires of Ormond Beach; mother, Annette Sykes of Satsuma; sons, Jason and Jeremy Squires both of Crescent City; granddaughter, Vanessa Squires of Crescent City.

No services are planned at this time.

Arrangements are under the careful care of Clayton Frank & Biggs Funeral Home, Crescent City.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2013/05/02/obituaries/obit0430.txt

How many children did AS have? Is TN the only one left?

krkrjx, please, who is JM? tia

J. Miller, the man who went to prison for raping Misty.
J
Thank you. Now that was a name I didn't know. So why with JM getting released from jail have any bearing on this case? I know you didn't say this, but do you know? I mean wasn't he jailed long before little Haleigh went missing? What could he possibility contribute to this any of this? tia

Email from Vinelink this morning.

The inmate for whom you registered, HOPE SYKES with offender number 155265, has been transferred from the Lowell Ci-Womens Unt to the custody of Lowell Annex as of 5/30/2013. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=10000

If you go to the annex, isn't that intake or close quarters? Doesn't that mean you might be sick or been hurt? Or it's for your safety? I'm curious. jmo

I feel so much for all of us who cannot let go of justice for Haleigh. So I have the opportunity to get in touch with a member of the family, on the Sheffield side,so I have to sidestep through this and see if she has a problem with coming on here. Now that we are so far into this, it may not be a problem and she very well may be ready to share. So if she is welling, then of course I will share anything with you all that may lead to a resolution of this case.

If you go to the annex, isn't that intake or close quarters? Doesn't that mean you might be sick or been hurt? Or it's for your safety? I'm curious. jmo

She's back to the ci-womens unit. Praying for answers. :please:

J. Miller, the man who went to prison for raping Misty.

He was 16 yrs old at the time and her boyfriend. I bet he knows, better than most, what Misty is capable of doing. My guess is this is the main reason rc married misty. If he didn't marry her, he would be in prison for a lot more years than he is serving right now.

Did he rape her. He was convicted of it but I have my doubts on the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member