For the weekend: 1,000 places Jodi will never, ever see again

I am not sure what JA will miss, if anything. She has different needs than others.

She just may need an audience. And someone that she can possess.

Those other things may not matter to her,

She will never be able to go into a nursery and see her baby waiting for her to pick it up and smother it's face with kisses.
She will never be able to stand by the bed of her dying mom and dad and give them a kiss goodbye.

To the poster above (working on my quoting skills) who said Jodi was fine until she met Travis...

Travis was not the cause of her personality disorders and sociopathy. He didn't force her into PPL or the Mormon Church. She became involved with PPL long before she met him. She became involved in the Mormon Church because she realized the only way she had a shot with the man with whom she was almost immediately obsessed was to convert. She realized early on he was empathetic and subject to manipulation in many ways, save for one: his faith.

He never felt she was wife material and the few months they actually dated - in 2007 - they didn't even live in the same state! One cane hardly accuse Travis of leading her on when he broke it off less than 4 months later. It was Jodi's obsession with him that led her to move nearby AFTER they stopped dating. She tried (and succeeded) to continue manipulating him afterward by pretending to be okay with the break up, just wanting to be **** buddies, cleaning his house. Staying close to him any way she could.

In the months leading up to her brutal slaying of him, he'd finally sought help to break the relationship off for good. He knew she was bad for him and his life. It was Travis who was fine before he met Jodi.

Certainly, this is JMO... But it's not Travis in jail right now, is it?

I agree with everything you said.:seeya:

I am not sure what JA will miss, if anything. She has different needs than others.

She just may need an audience. And someone that she can possess.

Those other things may not matter to her,

Wow that makes sense in a crazy way.

Can I have two? She will never find herself in that "place" where she is in CONTROL. Ever. Again. That will be a killah! IMO.

Never see the writing on the wall
Never see the light of day
Never see past the end of her nose
Never see from another person's perspective
Never see the light at the end of the tunnel
Never see eye to eye with anyone
Never see the last of her troubles
Never see it coming
Never see the error of her ways
Never see which way the wind is blowing

Jodi will never be able to run away and hide from the havoc she wreaks.

yep. she'll say "Travis blah blah" a thousand times a day, and no matter what, it won't do her any good. and soon enough, if someone is around to hear, they will tell her to "STFU."

I can respect and understand the need to process feelings. Don't get me wrong, I have done my fair share of it. Focusing on things you are thankful for is great! It's just when people take time out of their lives to take pleasure in JA's pain...it concerns me. Trust me, I think she deserves nothing but death. That also means she doesn't deserve to have the power to turn me into a spiteful person. I refuse to give her that.

Thank you for the reply. I enjoy having a chance to see things from other people's perspectives.

---
I certainly agree!

I am a cup is half full of coffee type of guy, but have the occasional blues too. This thread has pointed out to me all the beautiful things that we all have to be thankful for. Makes me want to take my grown son canoeing or tubing.

I especially liked the mom that mentioned the sweet smell of milk from her baby's mouth while it rested on her shoulder.

You guys are all great. Time to refill my coffee cup, listen to the fountain, watch the birds on the feeder, and call an old friend for lunch!

On thing I think she is NOT prepared for is this: When this is all over she will never be able to whisper into JW's ear and sit next to her at a table. I wonder if she realizes how fast these attorneys will run away as soon as the judge lets them go.

The replies on this thread did not strike me as being particularly spiteful and are certainly not a hateful diatribe or anything like that. I've enjoyed reading some beautifully expressed thoughts about the simple pleasures in life.

I guess everybody's perception is different. And certainly everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the bottom line is like when you don't like something on the TV. Just change the channel.

Autumn: My late husband served 1967 - 1970. You know where. U.S.M.C.

PLEASE PLEASE keep posting because what she gets to do are not get to do she brought it all on herself...He never are will ever get to do the things you are posting and( It also made me think about myself and the things I get to do and be thankful for them)

PLEASE PLEASE keep posting because what she gets to do are not get to do she brought it all on herself...He never are will ever get to do the things you are posting and( It also made me think about myself and the things I get to do and be thankful for them)
Thanks, I will! Posters don't get to state who/ when other posters can/can't post and on what topics.

She will never be able to spend a holiday weekend camping, as that's something I got to do this past weekend. The thing that did make me think of the case briefly is that by the time I got to the campsite, I was at a quarter tank, and since I'm not a sociopathic narcissist capable of a brutal murder, I didn't have any gas cans, and even if I thought of that, I had no room for one anyway. There was a gas station about 9 miles outside of the campsite, so I was able to get enough gas to get me home.

I see a couple of my posts were deleted. I am truly sorry if I offended anyone. Or was I off topic? Anyway, I apologize to all-:blushing:

Just thought I would throw my thought in here:
She will never again go anywhere without being chained, watched and searched.
There will never again be just a few moments of alone time in the sense that she has no privacy
She will never again be able to call someone and have the expectation of privacy as all the calls will be recorded and monitored.
She will not experience a cruise on azure seas
She will not walk around Rome and marvel at the sculptures and ancient ruins
She will not have a best friend that has known her for years
Her family will not be visiting very frequently as she will not be geographically close to them
She will never experience life in a good way

I believe it was because of my post. Not your fault.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I see a couple of my posts were deleted. I am truly sorry if I offended anyone. Or was I off topic? Anyway, I apologize to all-:blushing:

I believe it was because of my post. Not your fault.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Jodi wont be able to take a shower everyday. She wont be able to put on a pot of coffee. She will never see the ocean again. Turn on the stereo and dance in the kitchen with her daughters. And later in life, dance in the kitchen with a granddaughter.

I know one place JA will never see in the future: HEAVEN!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back