SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, kids. :wave:

Don't see many of my "norms" around this time of night but just checking in after being very busy at work the last couple days.

And I almost typed "busty" instead of busy. Oops. You'll have that on your bigger jobs, I 'spose. (Don't ask me what that means - the bigger jobs part -, I don't know, I just say it all the time).

Hey HO..how goes the war? Nice to see you again!

A bigger part of me thinks she planted the camera. She wanted to expose Travis. Thank you. :seeya:

I was just wondering what people thought of her not taking it with her with the rest of her "ninja intruder" story, that she stole from Travis.

Didn't JA say that it would be more suspicious and point to her if she took the camera? :scared:

The excerpts from that article are chilling. The way that sociopath person was following the elevator man and was thinking about killing him just because he said something that she felt was "mean". I could see where maybe Jodi just finally made up her mind to kill Travis just because she could not accept that he was really dumping her.

She may have been so phsychotic that she just made a simple decision to "off him" and thought she could pull it off without getting caught. The power she would have over him and maybe she had fantasized about killing him for some time.

She is really very scary, and I have always been fearful of her mainly because I cannot figure her out , nor want to. She comes across as so evil and sneaky that I never know what she is capapble of next.

I definitely would not want to be her cell mate because you never know when she is going to take something wrong and over react to it.

I have known about sociopathy...but to hear about it in a first person account vs a textbook or even some personal experiences is just...wow. I can see why JA would be attracted now to Mormonism and the men in it. Just....scary.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Doubt it. Either he took off after being perpetually tethered and got taken in or hit by a car or something, or the 'rents got rid of him after that incident and didn't tell her. Of all the things she's accused of because peeps think she's psycho, I don't believe that one at all. jmo

She has already demostrated what she is capable of. I do think she killed the dog. She said the cat scratched her. Was there a cat in the house when it was searched? POOR KITTY.

Yup! My Mom (who's 92) has an expression...if the ****ing you taking isn't worth the ****ing you're getting, it's time to leave. She was a second grade teacher... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Lol... Ya know. I SHOULD say he let her take him for all he was worth. He chose to allow it. If he had said no, even once it would have been a shocker!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I think that you're right about Jodi's purpose...I think she knew that in order to go on with her life, in order to truly stop obsessing about Travis, she had to kill him.

Welcome !!! :seeya:

CMA even said as much in one of the interrogation videos with Detective Flores I saw on TV the other day (maybe on NG). She said to DF, "I had to move on with my life". DF said to her, then, Jodi, why didn't you move on? Maybe "we" can find that clip from the interrogation videos.....

She locked a cat in a bedroom for a week or two as well.
Dogs have unconditional love. They come back even after being kicked - unless they are dead. (maybe the parents gave him away)
Abusing animals is a step in the murder direction Imo

Just my opinion.

I know abusing animals is a step towards killing humans. I just don't see it in the JA case. IMO, I don't think all dogs have unconditional love towards their owners esp. after being chained up. IMO, father Arias showed no love to that poor dog.

I rescued an abused dog. The owner was a neighbour. He kicked her EVERY DAY HE CAME HOME FROM WORK.
He left her in the garage for 15+ hours. A day while he was at work. He kicked her for going to the bathroom in the garage.
I rang his doorbell and informed him that I was taking his dog. (unless he wanted me to call animal control )
I had video of him in the act.
I also suggested he seek out counselling or education on how to raise a dog before getting another one.
Basha never left his home or his yard even though he abused her. He kicked her so hard that all 4 paws were off the ground and she would yell out....

So this is where my opinion stems from.

Good that you did that, Ginger Snap!
I think karma has a way of getting back at the nasty, abusive owners.....and sometimes when they are down-trodden, old, and with no one to take care of them. They have plenty of time on their hands to think.....

ykwim?

no they were sure it was the same day, even though they were recovered from thumbnails they still had date time stamps on them from that day showing when they were taken, plus she had her new hair color in them

Thanks pollypockets, either Melendez or Flores testified that all of the nude pics were thumbnails, some did have time stamps on them, but both detectives (Flores and the lady detective) asked her when they were taken or if she was sure they were taken on the 4th, I didn't get any confidence that they were positive they could rely on the time stamps they did have on them, who knows how much exif data comes with thumbnails. I sure wish we could read Melendez' report.

I never really believed her story about kicking the dog. It might be true, but she's a liar and I have to assume it's a lie because she had a motive to lie. She wanted the detective to get distracted by her dog story and look for evidence that did not exist because it never happened, which would make the detective look stupid. But he did fall for it because he is not stupid.

She wants people who listen to her to doubt their own sanity. And that's what the dog story was about, imo, just like all her other lies.

I'm watching a case on Snapped .. DT is also citing DV & Faug™ Combo .. it must come in a package deal.

.........and then let her take pictures of his naked?

I'm there with you. The biggest bamboozlement for me in this case are those d#mn pictures. I can rectify the sex on June 4, even if he was scared of her, because well... we don't need to go in to details.

But the pictures?? If the sex tape was what pushed him over the edge, no way whatsoever would he have allowed those pics. I can't figure it out and it drives me nuts.

A bigger part of me thinks she planted the camera. She wanted to expose Travis. Thank you. :seeya:

I was just wondering what people thought of her not taking it with her with the rest of her "ninja intruder" story, that she stole from Travis.

She simply ran out of time. Travis was murdered at 5:32pm and Cortez was due to pull up in the driveway at 6 or 6:30PM. She likely was aware of this and had to act VERY fast in her clean-up of the botched murder. She likely didn't have the time to remove the camera from the washer (to place it in a less suspicious area). Why the washer? Some people think that water + microchip = destruction of microchip. Or she bled on the camera, seeping into the hard to clean crevices and so used the wash cycle to clean her DNA out.

Why leave it behind? She had no time to stage a robbery and a lone missing item like his new camera (that others knew about as testified to by his roommates) would strongly point to Jodi as a suspect.

I think she had a sense of satisfaction when he went off on her. That's what she wanted him to do. In her sick mind.
Moo
Eta : my momma always said ...
"Those who anger you control you"...

Didn't she tell Flores in an interrogation that she knew just what buttons of his to push and she could get him mad in 5 seconds? Think she also said he could do that to her as well but she seemed proud of her ability to control his emotions.

Didn't JA say that it would be more suspicious and point to her if she took the camera? :scared:

imo Either 2 things happened:

1. She put the camera in the wash by accident.
2. She put the camers in the wash on purpose.

:banghead: :banghead:

And to my WS family, I need to know what happened from May25-Jun5. Because it's driving me nuts!

I know abusing animals is a step towards killing humans. I just don't see it in the JA case. IMO, I don't think all dogs have unconditional love towards their owners esp. after being chained up. IMO, father Arias showed no love to that poor dog.

I hear ya. I do think that chaining dogs does cause them to be more aggressive and may cause them to leave as well.

I just cannot take her at her word.
The parents have not commented on Doggy Boy.

I have to confess. I kill house plants.
No matter what I do they die!
I got a beautiful orchids plant for Mother's Day and I followed the directions!!!
All I have now is a stick in a pot. :(

He!! I even planted ivy outside at the end of my driveway and it died!!!!
This is GA !!! Ivy takes over here.... For me it dies.

(hey! I think I just found a new job! Ivy killer!!!! I will get rich.)

Anyways... I hope the dog just sensed danger or a neighbour took him away and found. A new home for him.

imo Either 2 things happened:

1. She put the camera in the wash by accident.
2. She put the camers in the wash on purpose.

:banghead: :banghead:

And to my WS family, I need to know what happened from May25-Jun5. Because it's driving me nuts!

I'm more interested in May 25/26 and before .. the rest is her just plotting, planning, and driving ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288