SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm there with you. The biggest bamboozlement for me in this case are those d#mn pictures. I can rectify the sex on June 4, even if he was scared of her, because well... we don't need to go in to details.

But the pictures?? If the sex tape was what pushed him over the edge, no way whatsoever would he have allowed those pics. I can't figure it out and it drives me nuts.

I don't believe the sex tape had anything to do with the murder or his anger toward Jodi on May 26th. Remember that Travis also sent a bunch of dirty text messages to Jodi that she saved. She could have exposed him as a non-virgin with that too. I don't think that Travis was too concerned about his sex life being exposed. There's no evidence that he ever made an issue of sexual morality.

I'm there with you. The biggest bamboozlement for me in this case are those d#mn pictures. I can rectify the sex on June 4, even if he was scared of her, because well... we don't need to go in to details.

But the pictures?? If the sex tape was what pushed him over the edge, no way whatsoever would he have allowed those pics. I can't figure it out and it drives me nuts.

He was under duress? She had already pulled a gun on him and ordered him to
disrobe and get into the into the shower.

There is not one shot that points to his recent weight loss. No muscle poses... No biceps... No six pack abs...
Just duress
IMO.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Ok I can't cut and paste selections from articles on my phone. I will just re-post the link and say its a very scary insight into a sociopath's mind...also her insights on being a Mormon and sociopathic are scary.

http://m.psychologytoday.com/articles/201305/confessions-sociopath

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

That is very scary. One step over the line IMO..she might be a Lafferty. The Lafferty brothers took Mormonism way too far IMO. Sad story.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/595079489/1984-Lafferty-case-still-haunts.html?pg=all

Thanks pollypockets, either Melendez or Flores testified that all of the nude pics were thumbnails, some did have time stamps on them, but both detectives (Flores and the lady detective) asked her when they were taken or if she was sure they were taken on the 4th, I didn't get any confidence that they were positive they could rely on the time stamps they did have on them, who knows how much exif data comes with thumbnails. I sure wish we could read Melendez' report.

It was Jodi who asked if they were sure they were not from another time. This is when she was denying ever being in Arizona. Flores said he was positive as did Melendez. Testimony is very clear. Once showed the pics she finally admits its her then changed her story. She claims after the nude pics intruders killed Travis and luckily let her leave the house

I never really believed her story about kicking the dog. It might be true, but she's a liar and I have to assume it's a lie because she had a motive to lie. She wanted the detective to get distracted by her dog story and look for evidence that did not exist because it never happened, which would make the detective look stupid. But he did fall for it because he is not stupid.

She wants people who listen to her to doubt their own sanity. And that's what the dog story was about, imo, just like all her other lies.

Her ridiculous stories are totally just distractions. Whenever she needs to get out of a bind, she starts talking about literally anything that pops in to her mind. Remember during the interrogation when talking about the pants in the picture, she went off on some tangent about how pants were on sale and some other nonsense. I think Doggy Boy is a figment of her imagination. It's her Zanny/Juliet Lewis/Jeffrey Hopkins.

I'm watching a case on Snapped .. DT is also citing DV & Faug™ Combo .. it must come in a package deal.

Thanks, I caught a couple episodes this weekend. Turns out cmja's allocution was a patchwork plagiarism of lots of cases. :facepalm:

I hear ya. I do think that chaining dogs does cause them to be more aggressive and may cause them to leave as well.

I just cannot take her at her word.
The parents have not commented on Doggy Boy.

I have to confess. I kill house plants.
No matter what I do they die!
I got a beautiful orchids plant for Mother's Day and I followed the directions!!!
All I have now is a stick in a pot. :(

He!! I even planted ivy outside at the end of my driveway and it died!!!!
This is GA !!! Ivy takes over here.... For me it dies.

(hey! I think I just found a new job! Ivy killer!!!! I will get rich.)

Anyways... I hope the dog just sensed danger or a neighbour took him away and found. A new home for him.

I call it the black thumb, and I'm afflicted, too.

As far as the dog, you'd think she'd have hurt or killed his dog first or at the same time if she had access to his home and was a budding serial killer.

imo Either 2 things happened:

1. She put the camera in the wash by accident.
2. She put the camers in the wash on purpose.

:banghead: :banghead:

And to my WS family, I need to know what happened from May25-Jun5. Because it's driving me nuts!

Right, and I think it was by accident because of the same reason that people are saying she was the shutter bug and LE would suspect her if the camera was taken out of the house.

She knew she was the shutter bug, so I dont think she wanted to bring attention to the camera, so that makes me think it went in the wash by accident.

What could have happened is she set it on top of the washer with the lid open and as she started the wash to go around and get more items to throw in the washer, it may have started and the vibrations made it fall into the water.

Either that, or it was puposely thrown in. But I dont think that becuse that would have brought attention to it. Which it did.

I don't believe the sex tape had anything to do with the murder or his anger toward Jodi on May 26th. Remember that Travis also sent a bunch of dirty text messages to Jodi that she saved. She could have exposed him as a non-virgin with that too. I don't think that Travis was too concerned about his sex life being exposed. There's no evidence that he ever made an issue of sexual morality.

Yes, there is evidence that he made an issue of sexual morality. He was a self proclaimed virgin at 30 years of age. He used that in his church work and in his speeches for PPL. That was the image he put out there. I think he was very concerned with it getting out.

Chicago wins in OT. Darn. Wanted Detroit to win. But Chicago had a goal stolen from them, so they deserved it I suppose.

Yes, there is evidence that he made an issue of sexual morality. He was a self proclaimed virgin at 30 years of age. He used that in his church work and in his speeches for PPL. That was the image he put out there. I think he was very concerned with it getting out.

Yes you're quite right .. from Lisa's testimony ..

She said she first broke up with him when she “came to the understanding that he was cheating on me” with Arias. The couple got back together, she said, and she believed him to be a devout Mormon who was a virgin saving himself for marriage, but she wasn’t ready to wed at such a young age.

“At some point did you ever have suspicions that he might have been cheating again?” asked Arias’ defense attorney Jennifer Wilmott.

“Yes,” Daidone replied.

“After Travis’ death were you shocked to learn that he was not a virgin?” Wilmott prodded.

“Yes,” Daidone said softly.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s-arias-trial-article-1.1251618#ixzz2Uk14ZsUr

I call it the black thumb, and I'm afflicted, too.

As far as the dog, you'd think she'd have hurt or killed his dog first or at the same time if she had access to his home and was a budding serial killer.

Ya know what? I have wondered that myself.
But... How could she without him suspecting her.

I have always had a bad feeling about what happened to Naps that day.

imo Either 2 things happened:

1. She put the camera in the wash by accident.
2. She put the camers in the wash on purpose.

:banghead: :banghead:

And to my WS family, I need to know what happened from May25-Jun5. Because it's driving me nuts!

She thought she had committed the "perfect crime" but she screwed up in many different ways. She purposely deleted the photos from that day but wanted to get her DNA off the camera and sheets, therefore, using bleach in the wash cycle. (She thought the photos were gone being the professional with the camera and all). She originally thought he would die much quicker and in the shower - which didn't happen. Then being in such a rush to get the he!! out of Dodge, she put the license plate on upside down. JMO

Sorry to drop this in the middle of what's going on. I'm so far behind, but I thought this was such a great post and actually moves us closer to what may have been going on terms of motive here.

I've just been flipping and reading through sites about female stalking and one of the things that surprised me was that when a female stalker decides to commit violence, she doesn't do it because of passion. It is entirely predatory and emotionless. Why that would be, I don't know since the female stalker is known for carrying huge amounts of hostility during the stalking phase. Perhaps, for the stalker, the object of their affections have been residing in their heads so obsessively that finalizing their internal plan to murder stops the obsessing?

This is such a chilling thought, and totally possible. Remember her diary entry that was something to the effect of the only way to turn it off is to extinguish the light... it was really creepy.

Chicago wins in OT. Darn. Wanted Detroit to win. But Chicago had a goal stolen from them, so they deserved it I suppose.

I'm taking LA in the conference finals and to repeat actually. Quick is on fire and the Kings are rolling again. It will be a great, hard fought series.

He was under duress? She had already pulled a gun on him and ordered him to
disrobe and get into the into the shower.

There is not one shot that points to his recent weight loss. No muscle poses... No biceps... No six pack abs...
Just duress
IMO.

Why take pictures with a gun pointed at him? Makes no sense. She takes pictures for 8 minutes to keep up the ruse -- monitoring him while he cleans off her DNA from the prior sex they had. Once she was satisfied that he was clean, she struck.

I never really believed her story about kicking the dog. It might be true, but she's a liar and I have to assume it's a lie because she had a motive to lie. She wanted the detective to get distracted by her dog story and look for evidence that did not exist because it never happened, which would make the detective look stupid. But he did fall for it because he is not stupid.

She wants people who listen to her to doubt their own sanity. And that's what the dog story was about, imo, just like all her other lies.

I don't believe the kicked-dog story either, that was just to make Flores think she'd be honest if she ever hurt another living thing and would confess to it. She so misread him.

Y'all please just remember that Psychology Today is a popular magazine with articles that are merely opinions, not a peer-reviewed journal with articles that are based on research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong