SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...another headline:

Julia Law, Paralegal, Found Dead In Bathtub Of Boyfriend Charles Peruto, Jr.

snip
<The maintenance worker said he found Law naked and facedown in a bathtub full of water, NBC Philadelphia reported, and he immediately called 911.

Peruto was not at the condo at the time, and investigators say he is not a suspect in Law's death. The attorney told officials he had given Law a key to his apartment.

Officials have not yet determined a cause of death for Law, but say they are leaning towards ruling out foul play, according to WPVI. Investigators said there were no signs of trauma or struggle.>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...m_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=sailthru+slider+

Peruto was out of town and is a defense lawyer. Odd.

Not buying it... this was a thought out...fantasized about..pre-meditated murder. Jodi stole the gun...borrowed the gas cans...drove to Travis's house ...ambushed him....cleaned up her mess as best she could and fled.... Amazing:twocents::twocents: how these people come out of the woodwork to give their opinion and tell how detectives and true professionals don't know the things that they know...please !!! JMO...:twocents:

The guy is a fool who can not grasp that it's the totality of the circumstantial evidence that does her in, not any individual piece by itself (except the gun which by itself is enough to crush her). I can debunk most of what he said but I'll just stick to some of his closing.

"Therefore, when a group of boys, skateboarders, see a beautiful girl with long flowing hair go into Starbucks, what would they do but turn her licenses plates upside down for a lark? I would have done the same during my crazy summer. This is not a mystery. Sixteen year-old boys think differently than other human beings."

I knocked on doors and ran away when I was a kid too. Boys and girls did it. But never did I take a screw driver and remove someone's front and back license plates and put one of them upside down just a day before the car owner coincidentally commits a brutal murder in "self-defense". It's the timing that's important here combined with all the other pieces of evidence like her cell being turned off for 23 hours which he of course ignores.

"Someone stole Arias&#8217; grandparent&#8217;s .25 along with other things in the house. Did the police find the other articles in Arias&#8217; possession? Did they charge her with this crime? Remember, Arias has no criminal record, so theft is not her problem. There are so many .25s in the world if they suddenly disappeared, the loss of weight would pitch this planet out of orbit. If Arias&#8217; grandparents owned a Ford Fiesta and Alexander owned a Ford Fiesta, nobody would think anything about the coincidence. There are far more .25s in this country than Ford Fiestas."

This "argument" is just mind bogglingly stupid. Of course other things were stolen (a DVD player but not more valuable things like holstered rifles) because she wanted to STAGE a burglary to give her an alibi for the missing gun. Having no criminal record regarding theft means absolutely nothing.

Being intellectually dishonest or just ignorant or both, he leaves out the time in which the gun was stolen, and that was 6 days before the murder. He also ignores that she disposed of the gun afterwards. A tale-tale sign that she was afraid of it being traced backed to her and thereby implicating her directly. Furthermore, she denied twice to Flores that he own any guns, statements made years before her current story.

His analogy with the Ford Fiesta completely fails because a Ford Fiesta was not stolen from her grandparents house just six days before she runs Travis over in "self-defense" with a Ford Fiesta that she claims belonged to Travis (with no evidence beyond her word and initially denying it), and then burns said Ford Fiesta with gas from gas cans so that the Ford can't be identified as the one stolen from her grandparent's house. And I don't think that there are nearly as many 25 caliber owners as there are Ford Fiesta owners.

"The lack of additional ammunition in Alexander&#8217;s house is meaningless. I carried a .38 for months that was loaded with six rounds. I possessed no other ammo but these six rounds. I never fired the weapon and never bought more ammunition."

He forgets about the holster Jodi claimed he had and says nothing about a cleaning kit.

The rest of his ignorant speculation is just too lame to bother with (idiot still believes that his skull wasn't penetrated despite X-RAYS showing two holes in his skull). If something doesn't fit into his little theory, he just invokes this copout logic, "she wanted to wash away the horror in her alternate universe". The guy has no grasp of the case.

According to the Maricopa County site there are court proceedings for Jodi Arias today.

Does anyone know why? TIA.

She who shall not be named tweeted again yesterday:

Jodi Arias Jodi Arias &#8207;@Jodiannarias 20h

"I will be sorry for the rest of my life - probably longer." - Me, my allocution, May 21, 2013 9:59 AM - 29 May 13

Transcript excerpt, including this phrase, which is the only time she uttered the word sorry:

"This is the worst mistake of my life. It's the worst thing I've ever done. It's the worst thing I ever could have seen myself doing, in fact I couldn't see myself doing it. Before that day I wouldn't even want to harm a spider. I'd gather them up in cups and put them outside.

To this day I can hardly believe I was capable of such violence, but I know that I was and for that I will be sorry for the rest of my life. Probably longer. I was horrified by what I had done and I'm horrified still.

In many ways my family has also suffered a great loss. Their pain is fresh because they only learned about it two weeks ago, the moment the verdict was read. The moment their hopes of ever welcoming me home someday were dashed. "

So she said she is sorry for being capable of violence, and she still has not said that she is sorry that she killed Travis, nor has she said she is sorry that Travis is dead.

The convict is responding to the juror interviews where they said she showed no remorse. I guess her convict friend filled her in or her mother. "Jodi, the jury didn't buy your Powerpoint presentation. Some of them said you didn't show any remorse whatsoever". Get ready for the new and improved allocution 2.0 folks.

Sucks to be JA because she is incapable of showing true remorse. Even after being convicted of premeditated murder she can't offer any type of apology to her victim's family. It's all about her with a sprinkling of what her family is missing out on without her there for their Christmas gatherings. Nobody cares.

New headline this morning??

Jodi Arias Denied Case Review By Arizona Supreme Court

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/29/jodi-arias-denied-case-re_n_3355882.html

not trying to be a debbie downer, but you can bet the defense is gonna use this after she is sentenced and the appellate lawyers get involved. i hope it won't matter bc no matter what you believe in terms of gunshot first or gunshot last, this was still an especially cruel slaughter but they are going to focus on this as one of their appeal issues sadly

According to the Maricopa County site there are court proceedings for Jodi Arias today.

Does anyone know why? TIA.

I posted the link above.

PHOENIX -- The Arizona Supreme Court on Wednesday declined to hear an appeal on whether a judge improperly allowed prosecutors to seek a death sentence for Jodi Arias in the 2008 stabbing and shooting of her former boyfriend.

Arias' lawyers filed the mid-trial appeal with the state high court three months ago after Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Sherry Stephens denied a mistrial motion and a mid-level state court then refused to consider an appeal.

Jodi a special forces trained killer? Pffft!
IMO it's quite the stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cmja is way too lazy to have done any special forces training. Her version of special forces training would be to watch something on the Internet.

I share Wendy Murphy's point of view on how the males were manipulated during this trial. I posted this early in the sex testimony that the males were most likely sitting there fantasizing about Jodi's talents. Nurmi is very much aware of how powerful this testimony could be.

Do we know how many were men and how many were women that voted against death?

If the holdouts weren't gender specific then JA sure manipulated females as well.

She who shall not be named tweeted again yesterday:

Jodi Arias Jodi Arias &#8207;@Jodiannarias 20h

"I will be sorry for the rest of my life - probably longer." - Me, my allocution, May 21, 2013 9:59 AM - 29 May 13

Transcript excerpt, including this phrase, which is the only time she uttered the word sorry:

"This is the worst mistake of my life. It's the worst thing I've ever done. It's the worst thing I ever could have seen myself doing, in fact I couldn't see myself doing it. Before that day I wouldn't even want to harm a spider. I'd gather them up in cups and put them outside.

To this day I can hardly believe I was capable of such violence, but I know that I was and for that I will be sorry for the rest of my life. Probably longer. I was horrified by what I had done and I'm horrified still.

In many ways my family has also suffered a great loss. Their pain is fresh because they only learned about it two weeks ago, the moment the verdict was read. The moment their hopes of ever welcoming me home someday were dashed. "

So she said she is sorry for being capable of violence, and she still has not said that she is sorry that she killed Travis, nor has she said she is sorry that Travis is dead.

Not only that but she finds she is important enough to quote herself. :banghead:

But then he just let her back in .. Why?

Because for all we know she was dressed as little red riding hood with a basket of pop rocks and his lust took over his thinking. Can't you just hear her with her pathetic "sexy" voice like the one on the tape telling him how hot she is for him and how horny she is and wants him sooooo bad.

Wow...another headline:

Julia Law, Paralegal, Found Dead In Bathtub Of Boyfriend Charles Peruto, Jr.

snip
<The maintenance worker said he found Law naked and facedown in a bathtub full of water, NBC Philadelphia reported, and he immediately called 911.

Peruto was not at the condo at the time, and investigators say he is not a suspect in Law's death. The attorney told officials he had given Law a key to his apartment.

Officials have not yet determined a cause of death for Law, but say they are leaning towards ruling out foul play, according to WPVI. Investigators said there were no signs of trauma or struggle.>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...m_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=sailthru+slider+

Here is the link for the Julia Law case:

Julia Law, girlfriend of high profile criminal defense attorney found dead in bathtub
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210538

What an amazing find. Check it out folks. It's Jodie Arias with pigtails. It does look like a male face.

I think the reflections are a bit of a stretch BUT, there is something I hadn't noticed in that picture before. By the word 'slipper', there is a round thing, almost looks metal or like a hook or something. Does anyone see that? What is it?

I originally thought she was dragging Travis on a sheet in this pic but then others pointed out that it was just his body. Now I'm back to thinking she was using something to drag him because what is that thing??

The guy is a fool who can not grasp that it's the totality of the circumstantial evidence that does her in, not any individual piece by itself (except the gun which by itself is enough to crush her). I can debunk most of what he said but I'll just stick to some of his closing.

"Therefore, when a group of boys, skateboarders, see a beautiful girl with long flowing hair go into Starbucks, what would they do but turn her licenses plates upside down for a lark? I would have done the same during my crazy summer. This is not a mystery. Sixteen year-old boys think differently than other human beings."

I knocked on doors and ran away when I was a kid too. Boys and girls did it. But never did I take a screw driver and remove someone's front and back license plates and put one of them upside down just a day before the car owner coincidentally commits a brutal murder in "self-defense". It's the timing that's important here combined with all the other pieces of evidence like her cell being turned off for 23 hours which he of course ignores.

"Someone stole Arias’ grandparent’s .25 along with other things in the house. Did the police find the other articles in Arias’ possession? Did they charge her with this crime? Remember, Arias has no criminal record, so theft is not her problem. There are so many .25s in the world if they suddenly disappeared, the loss of weight would pitch this planet out of orbit. If Arias’ grandparents owned a Ford Fiesta and Alexander owned a Ford Fiesta, nobody would think anything about the coincidence. There are far more .25s in this country than Ford Fiestas."

This "argument" is just mind bogglingly stupid. Of course other things were stolen (a DVD player but not more valuable things like holstered rifles) because she wanted to STAGE a burglary to give her an alibi for the missing gun. Having no criminal record regarding theft means absolutely nothing.

Being intellectually dishonest or just ignorant or both, he leaves out the time in which the gun was stolen, and that was 6 days before the murder. He also ignores that she disposed of the gun afterwards. A tale-tale sign that she was afraid of it being traced backed to her and thereby implicating her directly. Furthermore, she denied twice to Flores that he own any guns, statements made years before her current story.

His analogy with the Ford Fiesta completely fails because a Ford Fiesta was not stolen from her grandparents house just six days before she runs Travis over in "self-defense" with a Ford Fiesta that she claims belonged to Travis (with no evidence beyond her word and initially denying it), and then burns said Ford Fiesta with gas from gas cans so that the Ford can't be identified as the one stolen from her grandparent's house. And I don't think that there are nearly as many 25 caliber owners as there are Ford Fiesta owners.

"The lack of additional ammunition in Alexander’s house is meaningless. I carried a .38 for months that was loaded with six rounds. I possessed no other ammo but these six rounds. I never fired the weapon and never bought more ammunition."

He forgets about the holster Jodi claimed he had and says nothing about a cleaning kit.

The rest of his ignorant speculation is just too lame to bother with (idiot still believes that his skull wasn't penetrated despite X-RAYS showing two holes in his skull). If something doesn't fit into his little theory, he just invokes this copout logic, "she wanted to wash away the horror in her alternate universe". The guy has no grasp of the case.

Another guy with a crush on the murderess ...

“The probability of a certain set of circumstances coming together in a meaningful (or tragic) way is so low that it simply cannot be considered mere coincidence. ”
&#8213; V.C. King

not trying to be a debbie downer, but you can bet the defense is gonna use this after she is sentenced and the appellate lawyers get involved. i hope it won't matter bc no matter what you believe in terms of gunshot first or gunshot last, this was still an especially cruel slaughter but they are going to focus on this as one of their appeal issues sadly

BBM

Of course they will but it will go no where imo. The mere facts that she stabbed him to death including slitting his throat from ear to ear and THEN used the gun is what makes it extremely cruel.

So the sequence really is irrelevant. She highly messed up when she used two lethal weapons to murder one innocent man, imo.

IMO

The argument has already been rejected once. Why would they think it wouldn't be rejected again? It will be rejected again if her DT wants to waste more paper on an appeal over this issue. They can't prove perjury. It will always fail.

Here's my theory:

After afternoon sex, he had other plans (PPL conference call, shower etc.) and was done with Jodi once again. She was also on her way to see Ryan B. and she probably told Travis this.

They said their goodbyes and she snuck back in. I don't think he knew she was there.

She cornered him as she knew the shower stall was a vulnerable location.

She took the pics of him before killing him in her twisted to mind to save them but to delete them? That part I don't get yet.

The killing started, when he saw her.

I think it's really strange that she said they always took nakie pictures of themselves & deleted them right away.
Who does that? Isn't the whole purpose of taking pictures to file them away.
Probably another one of her lies or we would have seen many, many more nakie pics.

Trying to catch up.

With regard to the shower pics, I don't think she made him. I think she just went in there and started taking them without his knowledge. The last photo of his face in the shower is what I base that on.

i agree with you one million percent. i actually think he thought she left but she came back in or something along those lines but i know most don't agree with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson