Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if MS's lawyer made a public statement about his/her client, claiming his innocence in the same way DM's lawyer has? Has he/she talked about the "story within the story" kinda type deal?

I don't think he's talking to the media as much...from what I remember he said something along the lines of 'at this point, he is pleading not guilty'.

Someone mentioned maybe LB was in witness protection but if that were the case TPS would know. It might be that LB doesn't want to be found and DM helped hide her. He had the money and means so could easily have taken her somewhere by boat or plane and set her up there. Maybe he took her or arranged for her to get to an offshore or out of country rehab under an alias?

TPS would know, but they wouldn't be able to tell the public or anyone outside immediate family (I would assume...otherwise that would seem to defeat the purpose of witness protection). I would assume they'd have to pretend that she was still missing to protect her.
DM helping hide her was another possibility I was thinking of too.

Only RK I can think of is Roy Kronk from the Casey Anthony trial.. Don't think this would be the right RK

Yes the pink panther asked who that was that's why I asked I had never heard those initials used for anyone

Folks, just catching up on posts for the last couple of days...

Just to clarify, it is not uncommon for technicians/mechanics to where gloves when working on machinery, cars, bike..etc. Some of the reasons may be to protect your hands/fingers, remove hand oils in a grease free environment, provide extra grip when handling tools/parts.

Here is a link to a discussion on gloves that can be used by a mechanic:
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=923347

Attachments

• 98ba7-Powerblock_Horsepower_HP2013-06.jpg
    98ba7-Powerblock_Horsepower_HP2013-06.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 14
Folks, just catching up on posts for the last couple of days...

Just to clarify, it is not uncommon for technicians/mechanics to where gloves when working on machinery, cars, bike..etc. Some of the reasons may be to protect your hands/fingers, remove hand oils in a grease free environment, provide extra grip when handling tools/parts.

Here is a link to a discussion on gloves that can be used by a mechanic:
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=923347

I guess my Dad was old school then, lol.

In all the photographs I've seen of DM, he has those two little, rather fuzzy "ambition" tattoos above each wrist - or at least we're told that's what at least one of them says. I've never seen either one as being decipherable, imo. The only other tattoo is quite high on the shoulder and seems to be identical to the one AM also had done when the two of them went off on the car race jaunt - or at least there are FB photos of them both receiving these tats. Other photos seems to be dated last summer. One shows what appears to be another tattoo with scrolled words underneath his right arm.

dellien-millard.jpg

Can anyone read what that says? Are more recent pictures available? Does anybody know if DM had other tats on his arms, circa a few weeks ago?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

In all the photographs I've seen of DM, he has those two little, rather fuzzy "ambition" tattoos above each wrist - or at least we're told that's what at least one of them says. I've never seen either one as being decipherable, imo. The only other tattoo is high on the shoulder and seems to be identical to the one AM also had done when the two of them went off on the car race jaunt - or at least there are FB photos of them both receiving these tats. Are more recent pictures available? Does anybody know if DM had other tats on his arms, circa a few weeks ago?

Yes, he has ones on the inside of his forearms. You can see them here:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9498222&postcount=22"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - PHOTOS and MAPS **No Discussion**[/ame]

In all the photographs I've seen of DM, he has those two little, rather fuzzy "ambition" tattoos above each wrist - or at least we're told that's what at least one of them says. I've never seen either one as being decipherable, imo. The only other tattoo is high on the shoulder and seems to be identical to the one AM also had done when the two of them went off on the car race jaunt - or at least there are FB photos of them both receiving these tats. Are more recent pictures available? Does anybody know if DM had other tats on his arms, circa a few weeks ago?

Sure, DM does have a number of tats, there were posts here maybe...last week, or the week before discussing the big one on his side, I believe it was words from some song, sorry can't remember from what song

One can lawyer up all he wants but it won't stop the continued questioning by detectives.

The suspect has a right to an attorney not a right to silence the detectives.

I think you will find that once a lawyer is involved LE can only go through the lawyer. LE will not be going to the jail IMO and the lawyer will be right there even if they did...which is now unlikely IMO. Being lawyered up means the lawyer is now the 'voice' JMO of course....

Great point. Why the heck was he wearing gloves anyway, if not for that reason?

I think this is another picture that just flaunts what he is doing amongst his peers, just like the gamer bloody eye picture. His boldness increased and he got sloppier and more daring all of the time it appears IMO

This is one of several things nagging me....

"The Toronto seller did notice one of several tattoos on one suspect's arm,"

Police are looking for:

-white man in his mid-20s, 6'1 with medium short brown hair, an unshaven face and multiple tattoos on his arms, including "ambition" on his wrist He was wearing an orange long-sleeved shirt, jeans and running shoes.

http://www.newstalk1010.com/News/localnews/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10543088

Kavanagh said the Toronto man described the orange shirt as being short-sleeved and noticed several tattoos on the suspect’s arms. The most distinctive was one on one of his wrists where a person wears a watch. It read “Ambition” and was framed by a box in the same direction as a watch.

“This tattoo itself is not uncommon. Many people have the word ambition tattooed on their body,” he said “However, the location and the frame around it is unique.”

http://www.flamboroughreview.com/news/bosma-suspects-ambition-tattoo-unique-police/

Were you to meet someone with similar decorations on an arm, would you refer to him as having "several" tattoos or, as I read in an earlier description that seems now to have disappeared, as being "heavily tattooed"?

Perhaps I only puzzle over this because I think of this description as applying to tattoo "sleeves" popular these days among pop music stars and, well, you know, Maori tribesmen IMO? DM does appear to have made something of a bulletin board of various parts of his body but I just can gel that idea with the description, imo.

I'm willing to accept that DM has a short sleeved and a long sleeved orange shirt and he switched between them over the two days - afternoon and evening wear, perhaps? I'm even willing, though I think it's a stretch, to accept that a stranger would be able to read DM's arm, if for no other reason than the fact that the tat doesn't say "Mom" or "Jenny 4 ever" or any of the other homilies people scratch on their skins. I don't think you really anticipate reading a word like "ambition" and, if you did, I'd be quite certain you'd ask about it, whereupon the tattooed person might explain and point out he has one on the other arm too, IMO. But the description of DM prior to his arrest was of an individual with many tattoos on his arms including the word "ambition" within a frame and worn where a wristwatch is normally worn. DM does not fit this description, imo. There's something about this whole tattoo business that has kept this train just slightly off the rails, imo, from the very beginning. MOO.

This is one of several things nagging me....

"The Toronto seller did notice one of several tattoos on one suspect's arm,"

Police are looking for:

-white man in his mid-20s, 6'1 with medium short brown hair, an unshaven face and multiple tattoos on his arms, including "ambition" on his wrist He was wearing an orange long-sleeved shirt, jeans and running shoes.

http://www.newstalk1010.com/News/localnews/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10543088

Kavanagh said the Toronto man described the orange shirt as being short-sleeved and noticed several tattoos on the suspect’s arms. The most distinctive was one on one of his wrists where a person wears a watch. It read “Ambition” and was framed by a box in the same direction as a watch.

“This tattoo itself is not uncommon. Many people have the word ambition tattooed on their body,” he said “However, the location and the frame around it is unique.”

http://www.flamboroughreview.com/news/bosma-suspects-ambition-tattoo-unique-police/

Were you to meet someone with similar decorations on an arm, would you refer to him as having "several" tattoo or, as I read in an earlier description that seems now to have disappeared, as being "heavily tattooed"?

Perhaps I only puzzle over this because I think of this description as applying to tattoo "sleeves" popular these days among pop music stars and, well, you know, Maori tribesmen IMO? DM does appear to have made something of a bulletin board of various parts of his body but I just can gel that idea with the description, imo.

As yet we have never seen a tattoo on DM of the word Ambition in a frame... We can see a word there (in the pics) but there is no frame. I just can't see how someone would suddenly put a frame around the word years after it was first tattooed. We know that his tattoo has been there for at least two years due to the 2011 pics...but IF it was ever framed it would have been done very recently IMO.... so was it ever framed? or does someone else have this tattoo framed? We know two people had a mohawk so its not a far stretch to think someone has a similar tattoo ( not necessarily the guy who also had a mohawk.... )

I'm willing to accept that DM has a short sleeved and a long sleeved orange shirt and he switched between them over the two days - afternoon and evening wear, perhaps? I'm even willing, though I think it's a stretch, to accept that a stranger would be able to read DM's arm, if for no other reason than the fact that the tat doesn't say "Mom" or "Jenny 4 ever" or any of the other homilies people scratch on their skins. I don't think you really anticipate reading a word like "ambition" and, if you did, I'd be quite certain you'd ask about it, whereupon the tattooed person might explain and point out he has one on the other arm too, IMO. But the description of DM prior to his arrest was of an individual with many tattoos on his arms including the word "ambition" within a frame and worn where a wristwatch is normally worn. DM does not fit this description, imo. There's something about this whole tattoo business that has kept this train just slightly off the rails, imo, from the very beginning. MOO.[/QUOTE]

His shirt could have been rolled up making it look like a short sleeved shirt on one of the days. Also, we don't know much about seller #1. If he was not used to seeing people with tattoos, 3 could seem like a lot to him. I also think he asked what the tattoo said, or if I was sitting next to someone who had their arms on a steering wheel, I think I could easily read even a small tattoo. IMO.

So, to put it in other terms, who was the guy with the heavily tattooed arms, including the word "ambition" enclosed in a frame and located on the wrist where one normally wears a wristwatch? Do we have that person in custody? MOO just asking MOO.

Sorry I don't think I quoted that right. It was a long post. Haha

Tattoo or no tattoo this is not the single handed thing pointing to DM. If it was the only thing the I might be inclined to think....man they might have the wrong guy.
A lot of people get things added "after" the fact. Watch he'll use the frame as "I've been framed" jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth