PA - Puppies Repeatedly Thrown From Pennsylvania Bridge

my_tee_mouse

Done. Put a Fork in Me.
Reaction score
http://nwahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=434102

Cindy McClellan's the President of Rescue Our Furry Friends. She was called by Mifflin County Regional Police to the Stone Arch Bridge in Lewistown on Monday. When she got there, she says karissa Walters, 23, Shawnee Strawsser, 20, Cody Ritter, 22, and Dustin Fetters, 20, were talking to police.

Then she says she saw the dogs, just recently given to Walters and Strawsser by a family member.

"...The puppies were wet and shivering."

Police say that the four young adults took the puppies to the top of the bridge, and then, threw them off.

Shockingly after they landed, they'd take them back up to the top of the bridge, and they'd do it again.

More at link.

There. Are. No. Words. Except. Under. The. Jail!

Omg how horrible. LE should do the same to those guys then lock them up. So glad they were able to stop them. Creeps!

Obviously there is some significant mental and moral defect in these adults. Severe. Or chemical impairment.

Had they been throwing each other off of the bridge-now that I could understand.

She looks like an exceptionally miserable person, but then again it was a mugshot. Clearly she did not take the experience as an opportunity to turn her life around.

Obviously there is some significant mental and moral defect in these adults. Severe. Or chemical impairment.

Had they been throwing each other off of the bridge-now that I could understand.

Could not have said it better myself!

Face fines??? That's it? WTH???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Face fines??? That's it? WTH???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And will they actually have to pay the fines? What if they have no money? ....Besides, it's a slap on the hands, anyway. They need to be STOPPED! What sick SOB's.

Fines only is a joke. Look for these names in the future connected to even more heinous crimes involving humans.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back