Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, NG asked Billie why she left her cell home that day and IIRC, Billie said she left it home for the kids to use because there was no school that day. So that led me to believe there was no landline.

This is my memory of it as well. I can't remember if BD specifically mentioned there not being a land line, but the way she explained leaving the cell home certainly gave me that impression too.

I can't believe there is nothing new about Hailey or any arrests. I was SO sure by now we would know more! :(

I've had a quick look again to see where I read that - it was my impression there was no home phone at the start also. I can't find it. I might remember wrong, but I am pretty sure I came across it somewhere because I found it notable. I'll keep looking, I am pretty sure it was an indirect reference.

I went way back and re-read the first several threads on this case. Remember when there were a few locals on here who were posting, one of them apparently a friend of BD's? Kind of interesting.
In any case, the friend posted back at the beginning that Billie had no landline (just kind of makes sense anyways, why leave her cell home with the kids if they had a home phone?) I have no media link in regards to the lack of landline though.

I went way back and re-read the first several threads on this case. Remember when there were a few locals on here who were posting, one of them apparently a friend of BD's? Kind of interesting.
In any case, the friend posted back at the beginning that Billie had no landline (just kind of makes sense anyways, why leave her cell home with the kids if they had a home phone?) I have no media link in regards to the lack of landline though.

Great, thank you.

While we are on the subject of phones, is my memory correct that there was no cell activity on that phone that day other than that one lone text?

From what I remember, there was no cell activity and no activity on her PlayStation thingie either that day. Which is very suspicious. What else would a 13 yr old be doing if home alone all day with a video system and a cell phone, other than gaming and texting friends?

Great, thank you.

While we are on the subject of phones, is my memory correct that there was no cell activity on that phone that day other than that one lone text?

From what I remember, there was no cell activity and no activity on her PlayStation thingie either that day. Which is very suspicious. What else would a 13 yr old be doing if home alone all day with a video system and a cell phone, other than gaming and texting friends?

That was my understanding from what I read, yes. I re-read about the first 10 threads. There were 57 in the general discussion alone. :(

I personally think whatever happened to Hailey occurred VERY early Monday morning. A teenage girl is not going to wake up early on Christmas break, and I think she was woken up and taken out of that house, so something bad could be done. MOO

That was my understanding from what I read, yes. I re-read about the first 10 threads. There were 57 in the general discussion alone. :(

I personally think whatever happened to Hailey occurred VERY early Monday morning. A teenage girl is not going to wake up early on Christmas break, and I think she was woken up and taken out of that house, so something bad could be done. MOO

The only problem with that theory is IF Shawn took Billie to work as it seems if he didn't go back to the house after 7 am wouldn't Hailey have had to have been in the car when he took Billie to work?

The only problem with that theory is IF Shawn took Billie to work as it seems if he didn't go back to the house after 7 am wouldn't Hailey have had to have been in the car when he took Billie to work?

I don't believe that he did take Billie to work.

Maybe he stashed her somewhere the night before, and went and picked her up/moved her after he dropped Billie off?

Great, thank you.

We don't know what other activity there was. LE got a search warrant to examine the phone and get records, but they have not shared the results of that with the public. We know of one text message, there may well be others.

Same thing with the game system.

Also, if witness sightings are correct, she was not home alone all day, she was out and about, not at home.

I think you ignored the second part of what I said. That the co worker may have told LE originally that she took Billie to work and then LE found out one way or another that the co worker didn't take her so what investigators originally thought was correct was possibly later found to be incorrect.

And you missed the "witnesses" part. Plural tense. There was more than one.

Also, making false statements to LE in an investigation gets you arrested. Was any one arrested for doing that? Local LE have shown that they have no hesitation making that charge. If they did in fact later determine that SA took BD to work that day, they would have arrested SA, BD and the person/s who corroborated the original version. AFAIK this has not happened.

Also, making false statements to LE in an investigation gets you arrested. Was any one arrested for doing that? Local LE have shown that they have no hesitation making that charge. If they did in fact later determine that SA took BD to work that day, they would have arrested SA, BD and the person/s who corroborated the original version. AFAIK this has not happened.

Uncorrreborated witnesses yes.

The thing is late in this case people believe one thing and others believe something else and nothing will change there minds. I also believe that quite a few on here know more about the case than others from whispers I have receieved and I have to say that makes me happy.

Maybe he stashed her somewhere the night before, and went and picked her up/moved her after he dropped Billie off?

That would be possible but then why didn't Billie tell LE he went missing the night before? and for that matter why does she not really talk about Shawn on the Sunday night? We know he was there when he was doing the texting to CG but in her timeline she doesn't mention him after they had there dinner at 2 pm

No, because billie says she saw Hailey Monday morning before she went to work- lol- I believe her on this one, this is the last time she saw Hailey. So, we have Hailey in the trunk, billie and Shawn go to his work for his alibi, and then he takes her to work- then he goes to the lake. And everyone is so right on about teens and their games and texting- they cannot go for a day without them!

Apparently the only way you are going to get arrrested in thia case is to actually have the poi in your house and bold face lie to the police.

We don't know what other activity there was. LE got a search warrant to examine the phone and get records, but they have not shared the results of that with the public. We know of one text message, there may well be others.

Same thing with the game system.

Also, if witness sightings are correct, she was not home alone all day, she was out and about, not at home.

YOu know what Tugela, if the police would release this information to the locals, I am pretty sure we would change our minds as to what happened to Hailey. IF there are other texts, IF there are reports of activity on the gaming system- yes, that would change our minds- but guess what- the police haven't released this information probably because there is no activity to release. So as of now, I have my suspects now we just need a trial. Oh, and one other thing, I have noticed it takes about 4 years to get to trial in cases like this, so it looks like we have another year Dec. 2014- we should get justice for Hailey!

Great, thank you.

I find it odd that SA cell phone pinged at least three cell towers and one of them is within miles of J B Thomas lake, and it just so happens that is the location her remains were found, and isn't that also near his moms home? did he stop by his moms early that morning? how often of a habit was it of him to stop in that early of a morning to his moms house? If he did stop there that morning, I think it was only to establish an Alibi for being in that area. I think SA knew that area very well and probably knew people didn't go out to that lake much, especially during the cold months. I find his behavior about his job odd, I think he was to stressed over what had happened the night before and quit his job because of that. Seems somewhere I had seen where Haileys brother went to the house monday?? and found the house locked up and he knocked several times and no one answered the door so he climbed into an un-locked window and SA was standing in a hall with a crazy look on his face, I thought that was strange, maybe he was checking things over just to make sure he had cleaned up?? Personally I think SA is responsible and BD knows something and she probably has been threatened by him not to say anything, who all knows what went on in that house with drugs and all that going on, SA was into all sorts of rape and torture stuff anyways, and I think child *advertiser censored* as well. I smell a rat!!

YOu know what Tugela, if the police would release this information to the locals, I am pretty sure we would change our minds as to what happened to Hailey. IF there are other texts, IF there are reports of activity on the gaming system- yes, that would change our minds- but guess what- the police haven't released this information probably because there is no activity to release. So as of now, I have my suspects now we just need a trial. Oh, and one other thing, I have noticed it takes about 4 years to get to trial in cases like this, so it looks like we have another year Dec. 2014- we should get justice for Hailey!

From what I have seen most of the locals are pretty fixed on what they think happened. I honestly think though some people even if they saw evidence that Billie had lied would still believe her over the truth.

They have Haileys clothes tho. I dont know if its still possible to test but if Hailey was molested there may be semen on her clothes. Just maybe there will be something even fibers from the trunk (if she was in it) something of value from her clothes. We can only hope and pray. They took fiber samples from the trunk I believe.
And we dont know what they held back because the dogs hit at that one dump. Hopefully something of value was there to also help them build a case.

im not sure that any DNA material would be useful if it was exposed to the elements over a two year period bacteria from soil and water will destroy it, Personally I think she was taken to the lake very late on sunday night left there and then he went back monday to better hide her body? jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998