FL - Ibragim Todashev Shooting Incident, Orlando, 22 May 2013

Ibrahiem Tody - 2009 fighting for Wai Kru, Allston, MA

[video=youtube;iojIQH5DpYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iojIQH5DpYU[/video]

I realize he was a legal perm resident. I do wonder why the arrest affidavit has him listed as a US citizen. Is that what he told the arresting officer?
Terminolgy IMO, remember there is the bleeding uncons, close to death abused victim on the pavement , he has an accent, the alledged uncon folks have an accident, he is being followed around -- obviously bright, think he would know not an ideal time to "lie ".

MIsunderstanding at this hectic, scene wherein "uncon" victim needs help -- although can not find any local coverage of this savage life threatening assault in a crime ridden mall and and area! jUST MO

Huh? Not sure I understand how this answers my question?

It doesn't. I'm not sure it answers any question or even says anything. Sorry, but sometimes posts are just too laborious to take seriously.

Link is easiest one to find on the sharp reporting of her crew!

Just click on the video it is the exact story, I am asking if this is the piece your talking about....................

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2013/06/shot-in-back-of-head.html

Lets not get into MSM --here is a video of her broadcast I think the poster was referring to .................it is what aired can not get any more MSM than Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

What??? What are you trying to say here? Let's not get into MSM, but it doesn't get any more MSM than Rachel? Just color me confused here.

Once again, I've missed the point. Although, I don't think I am the only one.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

JMO.

According to this interview, it was some time in March, so I doubt he was "in the hospital" during the bombing.
http://fox43.com/2013/05/22/man-killed-by-fbi-agent-knew-tsarnaevs-official-says/#axzz2VXen5ZRW

He seemed to be able to walk on his knee in early May when he got in the fight in the parking lot. I doubt his knee was bothering him during the FBI interview. JMO.

Also, is this not the police report you are looking for? http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/05/22/20130522101332.pdf
Is there some other report? :confused:
Great find thanx!

The dates all fit (still would be neat to know how long in hospital!

He told CNN affiliate WESH that Todashev and Tsarnaev had spoken by telephone about a month before the bombings. (that would be March)

Bombings in April, friends ex wife have stated they talked once before the bombing

So at least that part ,fits,

Read more: http://fox43.com/2013/05/22/man-killed-by-fbi-agent-knew-tsarnaevs-official-says/#ixzz2VYMjTguV

No I want to see the Boston road rage incident police thing!! Cant find it yet.!

Todashev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev both fought mixed martial arts in the name of Boston's Wai Kru gym, where one of the 2011 triple murder victims, Brendan Mess, also trained, according to a former fighter there and law enforcement officials.

source:ABC News

Great find thanx!

The dates all fit (still would be neat to know how long in hospital!

He told CNN affiliate WESH that Todashev and Tsarnaev had spoken by telephone about a month before the bombings. (that would be March)

Bombings in April, friends ex wife have stated they talked once before the bombing

So at least that part ,fits,

Read more: http://fox43.com/2013/05/22/man-killed-by-fbi-agent-knew-tsarnaevs-official-says/#ixzz2VYMjTguV

No I want to see the Boston road rage incident police thing!! Cant find it yet.!

I am so not following your answer here....sorry, but is this confusing to anyone else, or is it just me?
Sorry, did not click what I was answering -- poster earlier asked if he was lying to the cop about his citizenship during the alledged "Mauling"at Fl Mall - did not mean to confuse some of you

Terminolgy IMO, remember there is the bleeding uncons, close to death abused victim on the pavement , he has an accent, the alledged uncon folks have an accident, he is being followed around -- obviously bright, think he would know not an ideal time to "lie ".

MIsunderstanding at this hectic, scene wherein "uncon" victim needs help -- although can not find any local coverage of this savage life threatening assault in a crime ridden mall and and area! jUST MO

He might have asked cause of accent are you citizen his classification was perm AMerican citizen -- is that correct? so I would go for language stuff instead of like lying

that is what I was referring to earlier post RE: lying to the cop

Sorry, did not click what I was answering -- poster earlier asked if he was lying to the cop about his citizenship during the alledged "Mauling"at Fl Mall - did not mean to confuse some of you

He might have asked cause of accent are you citizen his classification was perm AMerican citizen -- is that correct? so I would go for language stuff instead of like lying

Again, all the information is in the police report that has been linked here several times.

No news article needed.

We have the official document.

I'm really surprised some on here are asking questions about stuff I just provided on the last page. It would be better if we could fix any of the mistakes or add to the facts as we know them. Why can't we keep any of these pages focused.

Cause all the information released thus far makes no sense and we are all trying to sort it out!!!!!!!!!!! Its hard to do when the stuff, IMO being released is silly and like for so many, makes no common sense, IMO

Help us all-- just release what happened!

Isn't that we all are trying to do -- find out why an innocent kid was shot to death 7 times in a voluntary interview?

And hey we are all human if they would just state what happened , if the guy made a mistake so be it , lets learn from it .

The officer should not get in trouble - he is human , but just tell the world the truth.

And, clinically he is going to have a hard time as it is with killing someone, just tell the world what happened in there..............

AND pay for him to see someone..

source:ABC News
Todashev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev both fought mixed martial arts in the name of Boston's Wai Kru gym,

makes sense , they exchanged phone numbers, and then only called each other once as we thus far know!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, heaven help us all. How many ways from Sunday does this have to be explained? It's under internal review, they will NOT release the findings until the review is complete.

Innocent, is just your opinion, not a fact.

JMO.
Justified force, is your opinion, not fact self defense your opinion, not fact

- no difference thats what makes it interesting!

Justified force, is your opinion, not fact self defense your opinion, not fact

- no difference thats what makes it interesting!

And? I am saying we won't know anything until the internal investigation is completed. I didn't say anything in my above post about the shooting being justified or any thing else.

JMO

I know this article has been posted... <MODSNIP>
Shakhmanov purchased the condo July 14, 2010 for $32,000. Records show that Roman&#8217;s complete name is Roman Gennadiyevich Shakhmanov.
At this time the nature of the relationship between Shakhmanov and Todashev has not been uncovered. Calls to the business of record for Shakhmanov are not &#8220;going through to the subscriber.&#8221;

Shakhmanov is listed in telephone White Pages.com as living at the Peregrine Avenue address. Basir Akubaev, is also listed as living at a Peregrine Avenue address and is listed on Shakhmanov&#8217;s WhitePages.com page.
http://communities.washingtontimes....-links-connect-boston-bombers-todasheve-hous/

Do we know much more about Basir Akubaev?

One of his pages claims he lived in Chicago.
He is from Machatschkala, Dagestan, Russia.
He was listed as living at the same house in Orlando as IT, but didn't appear to be living there at the time.
Is he here on a Visa or ? because he was possibly in Russia in 2011 or after.

http://media.washtimes.com/media/community/misc/2013/05/23/basir-akubaev-vk.pdf

http://media.washtimes.com/media/community/misc/2013/05/23/basir-akubaev-classmates.pdf

<MODSNIP>

Where are you getting this stuff? Even Todashev's friend who was also interviewed by the FBI said they were friends and had fights.

BBM: You probably don't want to know..LOL

We have beat this horse to death and back to life again.

JMO, in a permanent state of confusion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back