FL - Ibragim Todashev Shooting Incident, Orlando, 22 May 2013

dIs it too early to start drinking adult beverages??? Cabana boy, please!

dIs it too early to start drinking adult beverages??? Cabana boy, please!

No, in fact, it is encouraged on this thread. TIC...LOL

I think TT and IT knew each other rather well. I don't buy that they were not friends.

JMO...

"APRIL 2009: Tamerlan Tsarnaev practices boxing at the Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts center in April 2009 in Boston"

"Tamerlan Tsarnaev's ... was photographed for a university graduate magazine story in April 2009. .... Tsarnaev is photographed training at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts"

There is now way two Chechans at the same MMA training gym did not meet and talk with each other a lot. I can't believe they were just acquaintances either. And, IT's wife should be honest, she posted numerous videos over time of IT fighting and she knew where he trained and can read the news about Tamerlin (especially since she claims she was interviewed by the FBI on the Boston bombings).

Did the estranged wife give a date when IT and TT met? I thought she just said that they were casual friends.

If you are communicating in some code so it is difficult to know what you are saying, I can assure you it is effective.
I will try to communicate more clearly for you all I am sorry!

I have no idea what dad is thinking, but I think if you didn't admit they were in the same gym and had met at least, your credibility would really be in the toilet. At least he's not risen to the level of nonsense promotion like TT's mom.

I don't think the father really knew much about what his son did in the US. The father has 12 children and two wives at two households, hard to keep track of all that.

Thanks, for posting this. Blows the theory he wasn't out of the hospital after his surgery, doesn't it? Heck, I was home the day after having various parts of my insides removed...And walking....

JMO.
Great info thanx, now how do we find out what he did to his knee? When etc !

I don't think the father really knew much about what his son did in the US. The father has 12 children and two wives at two households, hard to keep track of all that.

I have been looking for the interview, but cannot find it. One of the first interviews with the father after IT was killed he made some remark that he did not know what kind of job, if any, IT had in the US. This was before the "FBI murdered my son" press conference. Made me go, whaa????

Apparently, again, the point is being missed. They were in the guy's home, FBI agents do NOT take off their weapons unless they are inside of a jail or other official building that makes them disarm.

JMO.
OK I will be clearer -- do they not like adjust their "tools"for the situation? Like going to protect the president a automatic weapon seems good idea.

If they are going to talk to a kid, who is cooperating, with other collegues with them, in a small bright room -they will still come in with weapons that are for killing fast.

Like, according to what I have learned here, these weapons once you pull the trigger they just fire and fire, that would explain the 7 shots, but why would there not be discrimination in terms of what they are packing?

It seems like a weapon that shoots like that, in such a small, safe place , with colleagues in the room ,they could risk hurting one another no?

BBM: What in heaven's name does this have to do with anything??? Man, I am so dense today..

JMO.
Its ok we all have dense days! I will type more clearly for you.Hate typing!

For crying out loud...I am not questioning the source of the video, I am questioning you saying not to get into MSM here, and then you saying that it doesn't get any more MSM than the video! What point am I missing? :banghead:
Oh, sorry I did not understand the question. THe link to the video was on a non main stream site. I did not want to throw anyone off _ I was kinda amazed I could not find it right on her site.

So I was trying to explain that the video itself is mainstreamnot the site! Did you watch it what was your reactions to her consise writing and IMO great delivery!

Sorry for confusing you.

I have been looking for the interview, but cannot find it. One of the first interviews with the father after IT was killed he made some remark that he did not know what kind of job, if any, IT had in the US. This was before the "FBI murdered my son" press conference. Made me go, whaa????

I saw that interview too. I think it was the very first interview after the father found out the son was dead. Will look for it, it made no sense to me that he would not know what job his son had.

OK I will be clearer -- do they not like adjust their "tools"for the situation? Like going to protect the president a automatic weapon seems good idea.

If they are going to talk to a kid, who is cooperating, with other collegues with them, in a small bright room -they will still come in with weapons that are for killing fast.

Like, according to what I have learned here, these weapons once you pull the trigger they just fire and fire, that would explain the 7 shots, but why would there not be discrimination in terms of what they are packing?

It seems like a weapon that shoots like that, in such a small, safe place , with colleagues in the room ,they could risk hurting one another no?

The gun is one of their tools. It is issued by the FBI. The guns are standard issue. They wear it all of the time, unless they are in a correctional facility or some other building that requires that they are unarmed. So, it was entirely legal for the FBI agent to have his gun in his holster when questioning the subject in his home.

And they are not fully automatic weapons, they are semi-automatic.

BBM (color blue): You don't know that IT's was a "safe" place do you? I mean, you weren't there, were you?

Did the estranged wife give a date when IT and TT met? I thought she just said that they were casual friends.

I'll have to look up your first question. I think backstream somewhere there was a claim they met in 2011, however, I could be wrong. The main point though is that they probably met in 2009 or before.

The wife did say they were either casual friends or just acquaintances, or something of the sort. What I am saying is that it is extremely probable they talked quite a bit and became friends. There are not that many Chechans in the US, let alone they are both training at the same facility for quite some time, they lived within blocks of each other, and videos are being taken of their fights and passed around - they would have been interested in each other. I think the wife is way downplaying it or doesn't have a clue what her husband was doing a lot of the time.

“Everything was about the bombing and about him knowing Tamerlan. They would show me a picture of Tamerlan or Tamerlan’s wife or some other guys that I haven’t a clue who they are, but nothing about a murder—nothing ever.”

She says that agent question her several times as they did her husband, and that he couldn’t have been involved in the murders since he doesn’t drink or use drugs of any kind. She doesn’t even think he was in Boston in September of 2011.

... He lived in the Boston area from 2008 to 2010 before moving to the Atlanta area, and then Florida, she said. He returned to Boston in the summer of 2011, Ms. Manukyan said, and she believes he returned to Florida before September 2011 but wasn't sure about the exact dates.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323475304578500883785930480.html

As far as the connection with Waikru gym in boston, here is a video of Tamerlan Tsarnaev right before a fight. It's a casual interview, and he says he fights for Waikru gym.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4916616/boston-bombers-chechen-mystery-man.html

and a pic of him in the Waikru tshirt
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/19/article-2311686-196399B6000005DC-377_634x671.jpg
I saw that one older a while ago , and you could just feel anger brewing in him. and it was telling when he got nasty when asked where you from -- cause his reaction, IMO seemed like he thought they were asking something like you from Russia when they were not!

We don't know that at all. Heck, they could have been calling each other all of the time, and we wouldn't know about it at all. And we won't know about it, until the "internal review" is completed.

JMO.
Didn't we find out ALL kinds of things about younger/older texts, websites, facebook, you tube and stuff pretty quickly after the bombing?

I would think in this day and age, they would , before he was killed released stuff the same way they did with older and younger.

They were the actual bombers, so if they were ok releasing alll that with them why would they not release before killing him we believe he was good friends with older because we found texts, 45 (!) calls between one another etc.

It would seem that would bolster their case as to why they were following him and his friends and family all over no?

My conclusion before they killed him was they had that one call only cause that was all they referred to the weeks they were following him and stuff.

What is your opinion?

I agree with you... that's basically my conclusion so far. I also have a feeling he hadn't seen him in years?

Didn't we find out ALL kinds of things about younger/older texts, websites, facebook, you tube and stuff pretty quickly after the bombing?

I would think in this day and age, they would , before he was killed released stuff the same way they did with older and younger.

They were the actual bombers, so if they were ok releasing alll that with them why would they not release before killing him we believe he was good friends with older because we found texts, 45 (!) calls between one another etc.

It would seem that would bolster their case as to why they were following him and his friends and family all over no?

My conclusion before they killed him was they had that one call only cause that was all they referred to the weeks they were following him and stuff.

What is your opinion?

My opinion doesn't really matter. I can't follow anything you have posted above.

Can anyone help me out on this one? One of the tv interviews (I believe it was a local Orlando station-not sure) they said Todashev had lied in his statement in May re: the parking lot incident. He had given an address of 4502 Saint Georgas Ct. in Kissimmee, and that was false. They had sent crews there and no one knew of him. Can anyone remember the source of that news video? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back