FL - Ibragim Todashev Shooting Incident, Orlando, 22 May 2013

I agree with you... that's basically my conclusion so far. I also have a feeling he hadn't seen him in years?
Yeh, we have not heard anything about their relationship, but I could understand his dismay when he saw the pics of his kid with all those bullets in him, and had by that point heard that noone has a clue what his kid had in his hand that was so lethal-- had to be hard.

Everything was about the bombing

yeh that what friend said too and is congruent with the triple only came up after they had to release that they could find no connection to the bombing and the one they killed.

What??? Nevermind...

Apparently, the facts aren't enough in this particular case.
We have to wait for the official "internal report" before we jump to conclusions. At this point we know nothing until that report is released.

We just have to wait for "internal report" to be released.

No, it is waay past time to start. In fact, it is highly recommended that you are drinking while trying to make sense of this particular thread. And I don't even drink, so if I need to start, that should tell you something. :scared::scared:
That is funny!

What does bump mean, why do you have to refresh to thank?

Ibragim Todashev practiced Mixed Martial Arts.

"Mixed martial arts (MMA), is a full contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, from a variety of other combat sports."

Tamerlan was a boxer (Golden Gloves)

and, I think Dzhokar wrestled in high school, and possibly in college as well.

They are all very different sports.
full contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques,

TY, it sure looked that way to me , so deceased did not violate any of those rules!

Ugh it was violent

So, why are you going on and on about the FBI agent not being right before the report is even released?

JMO..
Never said anything about right wrong. Just insulting that they are making a fool out of country by doing knife, fatal injury, stitches, poll, table. bla bla.

Makes us , in the world view look like a bunch of idiots, IMO.

The repercusions of this are huge.IMO

In that part of the world, we just reinforced all the reasons why all this happened in the first place.

We go around killing non guilty (not found guilty of anything) people. The ramifications are huge.

You do not think deceased friends are not pissed off at what they went through , and not charged, not convicted in a court of AMerican law.

In that long video clip I postedof his friend (again IMO he was so authentic) the guy has been throught hell ("I expected them to lock him up , i did not expect this") that is a huge statement - this has unified their justification to do something else IMO we are inciting hatred ...and paying the price .

They won folks , our notions about privacy are gone in the name of terrorism.

Dont you see, that is what they have wanted for decades, to wreck our way of life - attack our values. They have done that, Verizon is telling the govt every call every american makes -- in the name of terrorism prevention.

To the world we are lying - cant even tell what the dangerous item was that resulted in one of "theirs" being killed by the AMerican govt.

The billions we are spending on all this could be used for US lord knows we need it IMO

Not good at ALL IMO

Scary stuff guys............

It is my opinion that the FBI shot and killed the individual in self defense. Whether he has shot 1 time or 30 times does not matter to me. Once he tipped the table and advanced towards the officer, it was a death wish. jmo Ask martha stewart about the fbi, she told one little lie and got 5 months, so flipping a table is pretty much a death sentence. I would think that most americans know this, and it would seem that people new to the country should know this. If they didn't know this, I beat they do now.

Never said anything about right wrong. Just insulting that they are making a fool out of country by doing knife, fatal injury, stitches, poll, table. bla bla.

The repercusions of this are huge.IMO

In that part of the world, we just reinforced all the reasons why all this happened in the first place.

We go around killing non guilty (not found guilty of anything) people. The ramifications are huge.

You do not think deceased friends are not pissed off at what they went through , and not charged, not convicted in a court of AMerican law.

In that long video clip I postedof his friend (again IMO he was so authentic) the guy has been throught hell ("I expected them to lock him up , i did not expect this") that is a huge statement - this has unified their justification to do something else IMO we are inciting hatred ...and paying the price .

They won folks , our notions about privacy are gone in the name of terrorism.

Dont you see, that is what they have wanted for decades, to wreck our way of life - attack our values. They have done that, Verizon is telling the govt every call every american makes -- in the name of terrorism prevention.

To the world we are lying - cant even tell what the dangerous item was that resulted in one of "theirs" being killed by the AMerican govt.

The billions we are spending on all this could be used for US lord knows we need it IMO

Not good at ALL IMO

Scary stuff guys............

BBM

Cariis - I've noticed that you have expressed concern in many of your posts regarding the US being viewed as "idiots" by the world.

Would you mind sharing your knowledge regarding which countries view the US as a "bunch of idiots"? TIA

It is my opinion that the FBI shot and killed the individual in self defense. Whether he has shot 1 time or 30 times does not matter to me. Once he tipped the table and advanced towards the officer, it was a death wish. jmo Ask martha stewart about the fbi, she told one little lie and got 5 months, so flipping a table is pretty much a death sentence. I would think that most americans know this, and it would seem that people new to the country should know this. If they didn't know this, I beat they do now.
the FBI shot and killed the individual in self defense

But we dont know that yet - we have to wait for the "internal report".

the FBI shot and killed the individual in self defense

But we dont know that yet - we have to wait for the "internal report".

She is simply stating her opinion, nothing more or less. Which is the same opinion I happen to share. We are all awaiting the results of the "internal investigation."

JMO.

Thank you. If he left in 2008 then he must have immediately applied for asylum?

It sure seems like that doesn't it, time?

JMO.

She is simply stating her opinion, nothing more or less. Which is the same opinion I happen to share. We are all awaiting the results of the "internal investigation."

JMO.
Yeh, I am stating mine too that is what forums are for!

Thank you. If he left in 2008 then he must have immediately applied for asylum?
No, he went to school here first. J-1, got himself a sponsor. Don't know where he went to school nor for how long, nor who his sponsor was but it was a program that was being highly promoted at the time by Condoleeza and Dick.

The school thing might have been for just one semester to study some specialty? No legitimate media who has the contacts, the sources, and the ability to pursue the story more seems to have done so.

LIsten to it again, he said yeh they passed each other at the gym. He called him a month before and had a superifcial conversation according to the interview. Noone has reported they were close or all that involved in one anothers life.

IMO, certainly not close enough to share that he planned on blowing us up at the marathon!

They knew each other , I know my neighbor that does not translate to any kind of meaningful relationship IMO.

If they had any real relationship, just like older and younger we would have all sorts of numbers and stuff. WHo they called , how often text etc.

We have "they called one another about a month before they attacked us. Nothing more IMO

How anyone , including the FBI can conclude that this was a substantial relationship is befuddling.

His name never came up with the three "friends" with the colleagues etc.

IMO grasping at straws .........

Regarding this: How anyone , including the FBI can conclude that this was a substantial relationship is befuddling.

You don't know what info the FBI has. Maybe that's why it's befuddling.

They may have information that they talked several times a day.
We don't know at this point.
That info has not been released.

And just because we don't know something, doesn't mean the FBI doesn't.

T.

Said it before, I'll say it again, you only look like an idiot if you feel like an idiot. The whole world does not have that same opinion that you do.

BBM, so true. You don't tell the FBI you don't want to come to their office to meet either. You don't tell them to come to you instead, and no, you definitely don't get agressive in any way, or start flipping a table on FBI....bad, bad idea.
But we all knew that anyway.

I'm posting to my own post, but adding to that last post, I wonder why Todashev felt so entitled. Seems like he didn't feel like he had to play by the same rules as the rest of us do. If the FBI calls me and tells me to come to their office, you betcha I'm gonna be there!

God I dont blame you! Ill just cut paste ---have to provide link but do not click on it if concerned.

We all have to do that all over the internet -- who knows a CNN link could be the pitts, anyone anywhere it seems like thses days. I wont click if I dont feel right about it, but the truth is they can go anywhere -
conspiracy sites

i did not know that by whom?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard