SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember going "clubbin' in the late 1970's at the discos. (ducking) The DJs would play this song and then we all knew it was closing time...Literally, the last dance LOL!

LOL and remember the rotating dance floors !!

Not fast enough for this. ;)

Oh I don't doubt it..but I've got some moves ;)

After I was pulled over I asked the dealer if we could take the turbo off :floorlaugh: this baby might get expensive!! :floorlaugh:

picture.php

Evening everyone. Been raining here alllllll day.(looking for my ark soon).
How's eveyone doing?

Same here. My potted plants on the deck are drowning. So, so dreary.
Hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow.

picture.php

I found this cute funny on google (Molly has released the Kracken-LOL).
I hope the Mods don't think it's too risque. If you don't see me tomorrow, you know they gave me a T/O.

Oh I don't doubt it..but I've got some moves ;)

After I was pulled over I asked the dealer if we could take the turbo off :floorlaugh: this baby might get expensive!! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Boy, don't I know it. I'm sure you've got a nice spot that doesn't get patrolled often to go take her out. Have fun! But be careful. :)

I haven't been home all day. Any new things happening with the JA trial?

The transcripts regarding the sex tapes were released. They are either up thread or in the other thread that has been started for discussions.

Awesome! Anything "worthy" ? :floorlaugh:

They can do dialysis for cats......not dogs though....good luck with the cat....precious animals...I love them.

When I lived in PA., I took my dog, Buddy, to the Univ. of Pa.'s animal hospital and I met a lady whose cat was getting a kidney transplant.
How old is the cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members