SIDEBAR #13- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for your report, Cubbee. :)

It was great ! The Mac rocked it out . Stevie was so pretty and charming as well...she even twirled !!!!!! Lindsey was amazing as was John an Mick. The whole house was rocking.
I did find it amusing that they confiscated everyone's cameras being as most everyone in attendance had a smart phone to take pics and vids !! I will post a better report later,I want it to be good. Also have to upload vids from my iphone onto youtube. Was definitely not disappointed !!!!

My computer is going in and out. Must be all the rain, so I'm signing off early.
Goodnight everyone.
Have fun.

Random Thoughts...

It was hotter than Hades today... 110 degrees.

In this heat you can pretty much make ONE run outdoors for errands and such.... Clump your needs into one store. Try not to burn your butt on your leather car seats... It really is ...Hell on Earth.

It's good not to see Jodi Arias' face or hear her voice for a while. I hope the A/C sucks at Estrella Jail.

My Diamondbacks are GOOD this year!

I liked my Boyfriend better when he traveled a LOT for work.

The sidebar transcripts are funny. I think Judge Stephens needs a good stiff drink.

Hey HO... Had lunch with my 27 year old baby boy today. He still needs me ... I know this because he calls me every single day.

This one's for you, HO!!

http://youtu.be/zvCBSSwgtg4

It was great ! The Mac rocked it out . Stevie was so pretty and charming as well...she even twirled !!!!!! Lindsey was amazing as was John an Mick. The whole house was rocking.
I did find it amusing that they confiscated everyone's cameras being as most everyone in attendance had a smart phone to take pics and vids !! I will post a better report later,I want it to be good. Also have to upload vids from my iphone onto youtube. Was definitely not disappointed !!!!

I Can't Wait for your report! Enjoyed the video you posted!
Stevie Nicks - I Can't Wait (Official Video) - YouTube

Stevie and Lindsey are never Going Back Again are they! Sigh!

FLEETWOOD MAC. NEVER GOING BACK AGAIN. - YouTube

He flips out at the vets, so we can't even give him fluids. Thanks for thoughts, let's post some good music...music heals the soul.

They can teach you how to give fluids under the skin. It's really easy. The needle just slides under the extra skin on their back at the nap of the neck. I've had 2 cats I've had to do it for. Once you get the hang of it, it's a snap. Prayers for kitties. I thank the good Lord every day for a house call vet who is really cheap.

Believe or not, this is him with a terrible coat. He is a handsome boy.

Last time I took him to vet he was really traumatize. And that's not his personality. He was the KING in a shelter for two years. He was a terror. No one could pet him. Sent one of the Board of Directors to emergency. I only agreed to foster him because he had IBS and was very sick, but in a home he become a social butterfly and a love.

But, after 3 dentals, tail cut off due to cyst, bloodwork, and x-rays when he hairline cracked his back, he now is afraid of vets, and I can't blame him. Now I have pain meds which I use just a little, and give him whatever he wants...

I just got an article from my vet about using pot for animal pain. PM me if you're interested. Prayers for kitty.

Random Thoughts...

It was hotter than Hades today... 110 degrees.

In this heat you can pretty much make ONE run outdoors for errands and such.... Clump your needs into one store. Try not to burn your butt on your leather car seats... It really is ...Hell on Earth.

It's good not to see Jodi Arias' face or hear her voice for a while. I hope the A/C sucks at Estrella Jail.

My Diamondbacks are GOOD this year!

I liked my Boyfriend better when he traveled a LOT for work.

The sidebar transcripts are funny. I think Judge Stephens needs a good stiff drink.

Hey HO... Had lunch with my 27 year old baby boy today. He still needs me ... I know this because he calls me every single day.

This one's for you, HO!!

http://youtu.be/zvCBSSwgtg4
Aww, I have no sons only girls. Kind of wish I had one. I heard most sons treat their moms excellent.

Judge Stephens of most equable temperament is now looking at counsel who finds something more important to do than represent her client in a matter of life or death. Willmott is already engaged July 18, the day Arias's sentencing trial was to begin. Furthermore, she wants to postpone the whole procedure until fall. I posted about this sorry tactic when the news first broke but none of us, and certainly not the judge, has spit nails in outrage. I'm going to reserve an hour to do just that, this weekend. Maybe join in one of the mob scenes that seem to be taking over the town center malls all across the country. Judge Stephens has ordered the defense attorneys to remain as counsel to Arias. Since they are on the case, they should be taking part in this final trial. Why not compel them to do so! Suddenly finding something better to do is flouting the judge's orders and their own responsibilities.

Hey Sister, wanna go for a ride? ;)

picture.php

MUSTANG SALLY - WILSON PICKETT. - YouTube

:rockon:

Judge Stephens of most equable temperament is now looking at counsel who finds something more important to do than represent her client in a matter of life or death. Willmott is already engaged July 18, the day Arias's sentencing trial was to begin. Furthermore, she wants to postpone the whole procedure until fall. I posted about this sorry tactic when the news first broke but none of us, and certainly not the judge, has spit nails in outrage. I'm going to reserve an hour to do just that, this weekend. Maybe join in one of the mob scenes that seem to be taking over the town center malls all across the country. Judge Stephens has ordered the defense attorneys to remain as counsel to Arias. Since they are on the case, they should be taking part in this final trial. Why not compel them to do so! Suddenly finding something better to do is flouting the judge's orders and their own responsibilities.

I think this has already been addressed by azlawyer in the legal questions thread. It's as normal as the day is long. No need to ruin your weekend over it :)

eta: I went back and looked. AZL just said "Apparently JW has a conflict with the July 18 start date, so I expect it will start around early August." So I don't think she thinks it's unusual or worthy of comment. But maybe ask. jmo

When I lived in PA., I took my dog, Buddy, to the Univ. of Pa.'s animal hospital and I met a lady whose cat was getting a kidney transplant.
How old is the cat?

Shelter cat so don't know. But, I just don't think I could do that even if I could afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam