General Discussion and Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>

awesome, it was reported by MSM that the Etobicoke test drive guy had a Russian accent. interesting indeed

Do you have link for that CG? I vaguely recall that now that you mention it.

Thanks !!

I know, quite puzzling isn't it. I can put forth a pretty good case for a setup, one for a double cross and a couple for carjack/theft/murder.

The problem with my setup scenario is, usually the prize, benefit, or end result is of much greater benefit or significance to the benefactor(whomever that is) than simply taking a good Christian man from his wife and family for a truck. However, I have seen worse murders for less gain andreason so......JMO

Archangel the prize in this scenario, IMO, is putting DM away for a very long time and clearing a large illegal debt. This would be very beneficial to someone (or a group) that either owed him a lot of money or someone who was in possession of something very valuable of DM's and could keep profits of its sale with DM behind bars. I've just had this feeling in my gut from the start.

I also considered why then not kill him? Then I would throw in there is spite and anger, possibly jealousy, involved. Taking away his money and his freedom would certainly hurt a lot longer than a lethal gunshot wound.

Anyway this is not as far-fetched as it may seem if DM was involved in an auto theft ring/chop shop and possibly dealings in drugs and dealings with OC. Schemers love to scheme.

And the access to airplanes. Perhaps he made a deal for the illegal use of those planes and re-negged on it?

I haven't put all the pieces together, nor can I because we don't know who all the players are (and have gone to town on the couple people we happened to have heard about), but if DM didn't do it, then the motive in the death of TB had nothing to do with the truck either. The Ram had a purpose, it was just another crumb leading to DM because he already had one and it would be discovered he owned something of a chop shop so it would further make sense to book him. DM could have been tricked into helping a friend test drive them since he has one already. He was the only one of two who walked up to Bosmas undisguised and with a smile on his face. Perhaps being sincere?

This probably belongs in the dupe thread but I couldn't resist adding to the "prize and benefit" thoughts quoted above.

Archangel I always look forward to reading your posts for the good information and your insight. Thx.

<snip>

awesome, it was reported by MSM that the Etobicoke test drive guy had a Russian accent. interesting indeed

I only recall a very heavy accent in that last Star article, nothing about being Russian. The reporter even quoted him in the manner in which he spoke, broken English and all. It is funny when I read about it, I wondered if it happened to be a Russian accent.

I'd also love to see a link if there was more information about this man. The evidence was attached to DM but this was the person who led them to the unique tattoo. Obviously if the scenario I imagined above were true, the really big Etobicoke guy would certainly play a key role.

Do you have link for that CG? I vaguely recall that now that you mention it.

Thanks !!

Wonderful. I now can only find reports on a "thick" accent. I hate how the stories in msm are constantly changing. I will look again in the morning. I know I didn't imagine it. Grrrrr

This bothered me for a long time since MSM has since removed the fact the Etobicoke man was Russian, but here we are! Oh and Liam is a Toronto Star reporter so MSM in case I can't post tweets.

Liam Casey &#8207;@liamdevlincasey 6 Jun
&#8220;Maybe they felt in danger,&#8221; the Russian man told the Star. &#8220;If I had to, yeah, I definitely was taking both of them&#8221; #dellenmillard #bosma
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

Something strange happened in a test drive with a Russian man and murder suspect Dellen Millard: http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._attempted_third_test_drive_of_dodge_ram.html &#8230; via @torontostar

This bothered me for a long time since MSM has since removed the fact the Etobicoke man was Russian, but here we are! Oh and Liam is a Toronto Star reporter so MSM in case I can't post tweets.

<snip>

Does it mean that MSM follow for interviews through the non-contact lists presented when charges were placed?

Does it mean that MSM follow for interviews through the non-contact lists presented when charges were placed?

I'm not sure but it sure seems that way considering Tamara Cherry reported she tried to contact MS before he was arrested

OK, so is the implication here that if this guy is Russian, he must be involved in organized crime? Because I find that really out of line.

I'm not sure but it sure seems that way considering Tamara Cherry reported she tried to contact MS before he was arrested

Non-contact lists are for the people DM can't contact. The media can contact them, but can't name them (in this case) due to publication ban.

Most people on a non-contact list will be advised not to talk or say next to nothing so as not to prejudice the eventual trial.

OK, so is the implication here that if this guy is Russian, he must be involved in organized crime? Because I find that really out of line.

No one is saying the guy is involved in organized crime at all. Where did you get that from? It is stated the Millard name has links to Russian organized crime. There's been no implication that this Etobicoke man has any link, we were merely pointing out the Russian background of both parties.

I was asked to provide a link that MSM reported the Etobicoke man was Russian and I did.
Why that part was removed from MSM who knows.

Non-contact lists are for the people DM can't contact. The media can contact them, but can't name them (in this case) due to publication ban.

Most people on a non-contact list will be advised not to talk or say next to nothing so as not to prejudice the eventual trial.

Yes I was responding to someone asking if MSM contacts the people on the non-contact list and I noted it seemed that way.

Tamara Cherry contacted MS prior to his arrest, and Jennifer Pagaliano and Liam Casey contacted the Etobicoke test drive. So it seems they do.

No one is saying the guy is involved in organized crime at all. Where did you get that from? It is stated the Millard name has links to Russian organized crime. There's been no implication that this Etobicoke man has any link, we were merely pointing out the Russian background of both parties.

I was asked to provide a link that MSM reported the Etobicoke man was Russian and I did.
Why that part was removed from MSM who knows.

Where did you get that from? Um, the posts. That seems to be the clear and intended implication. Russian = organized crime.

I mean if you want you could tie the MIllard name to Quebec and motorcyle gangs. Just about anything works if you go looking for a connection based on an existing prejudice.

MSM probably removed Russian reference because it made it easier to identify the witness, whose name is protected by publication ban. They're erring on the safe side.

Where did you get that from? Um, the posts. That seems to be the clear implication. Russian = organized crime.

MSM probably removed Russian reference because it made it easier to identify the witness, whose name is protected by publication ban. They're erring on the safe side.

I was pointing out the Etobicoke man was Russian and I read it in MSM. That was all. Was asked to prove that he was in fact Russian from MSM, and did so.

I would call it a coincidence, not an implication. But that's JMO.

I was pointing out the Etobicoke man was Russian and I read it in MSM. That was all. Was asked to prove that he was in fact Russian from MSM, and did so.

I would call it a coincidence, not an implication. But that's JMO.

And what was the purpose of pointing out he was Russian? Wasn't it to tie it to the Urban dictionary reference to an organized crime family?

There are 143 million people living in Russia and a whole lot more who've left. Most of them are far more likely to be victims of organized crime than part of it.

“Maybe they felt in danger,” the Russian man told the Star. “If I had to, yeah, I definitely was taking both of them” #dellenmillard #bosma
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

Something strange happened in a test drive with a Russian man and murder suspect Dellen Millard: http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._attempted_third_test_drive_of_dodge_ram.html … via @torontostar

The article has obviously be edited from the original to remove "something strange", "Russian" and any comments of accent. MSM seems to be doing a lot of detail removal in this case :banghead:

I have to say that I thought the profile of lawyer Deepak Paradkar was a good one. It gave lots of insights into what's he like, how he operates and what to expect. I think it was well worth publishing.

Where I do have a problem is when photos of Tim Bosma are placed in articles about the MIllards, their lawyers, etc. I think it's tasteless and unnecesary, doesn't speak to the story in question.

There's no need of a TB photo in a profile of DP. And I understand why it would upset TB's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member