SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic.
Since this trial is going no where fast, those of you that don't know about the Caylee Anthony trial, please go to the CA side bar and read or reread the information that fellow Websluethers found about the computer searches. Someone just reposted the link again this week or last week. It is in the last few pages.

I read it again and still can't believe it.

Mods please remove if not appropriate.

Oy! My sister lives in Chino Valley!

She'll be safe. I understand a lot of people are getting pretty awesome pics just off of the Outerloop Rd on the south end of Chino Valley. American Ranch in Williamson Valley is getting hot spots, no structures burned, but most of those homes have 5-10 acres around them and very little if any shrub vegetation. 470 homes evacuated on either side of Williamson Valley Road between Pioneer Parkway and the Outerloop Road.
7,500 acres as of this morning, no containment, running the planes out of the Prescott airport so the turn around is a lot shorter.
No injuries, casualties so far, they're being really careful about sending any crews into canyons. And the wind is kicking up again this morning.
We can actually see flames on the mountain at night from here with our binoculars.
There's going to be a lot of displaced wild animals from this, Mountain Lion, bear, white tailed and mule deer, javelina, bobcat, pronghorn. It'll be interesting when the monsoons hit and and they start coming out for the vegetation, smaller animals and water.

Off topic.
Since this trial is going no where fast, those of you that don't know about the Caylee Anthony trial, please go to the CA side bar and read or reread the information that fellow Websluethers found about the computer searches. Someone just reposted the link again this week or last week. It is in the last few pages.

I read it again and still can't believe it.

Mods please remove if not appropriate.

Link please?

Considering he said he wanted to visit the murderer in prison, nothing about him would surprise me. Who SAYS that? It's a hideous murder case, not a meet and greet. :facepalm:

Zero respect after hearing him refer to TA as "the dead guy." Absolutely, categorically disgraceful....but I'd expect nothing less from someone who is courting some twisted type of fame.

What? He actually called Travis 'the dead guy'???????????????? OMG. What a freakin' je#k! Heartless and cold much like JA herself! :stormingmad:

She'll be safe. I understand a lot of people are getting pretty awesome pics just off of the Outerloop Rd on the south end of Chino Valley. American Ranch in Williamson Valley is getting hot spots, no structures burned, but most of those homes have 5-10 acres around them and very little if any shrub vegetation. 470 homes evacuated on either side of Williamson Valley Road between Pioneer Parkway and the Outerloop Road.
7,500 acres as of this morning, no containment, running the planes out of the Prescott airport so the turn around is a lot shorter.
No injuries, casualties so far, they're being really careful about sending any crews into canyons. And the wind is kicking up again this morning.
We can actually see flames on the mountain at night from here with our binoculars.
There's going to be a lot of displaced wild animals from this, Mountain Lion, bear, white tailed and mule deer, javelina, bobcat, pronghorn. It'll be interesting when the monsoons hit and and they start coming out for the vegetation, smaller animals and water.

I am so glad you sister is okay. Is she the one that is offering her land for animals to be relocated to? Your avatar picture looks like the one that they show for that person.

JSS hasn't learned one thing. I mean six months now and she is still on the side of the defense. Deferred? WTH!!!!

I totally agree !

JMO but this is why I do NOT want judge to give the sentence because no doubt, she will give the murderer LWP :banghead: :furious: :banghead:

:moo:

What? He actually called Travis 'the dead guy'???????????????? OMG. What a freakin' je#k! Heartless and cold much like JA herself! :stormingmad:

He sure did Rose ... foreman is despicable !

Check out the thread here on the Jury Speaks and you should find the links to the video ...

:waitasec: Oh, and "brace yourself" -- his comments made me :furious::banghead::furious:

:seeya:

LOL

960260_148761861977467_1134571106_n.jpg

Reminder that our katiecoolady was in the Courtroom today. Last i checked on the other thread she has not posted yet. I always look forward to her keen observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151