GUILTY OR - Marion Co., AdmixFem Skel UP10628, Sep'12 - Maribel Gutierrez-Salinas

I wonder who she is? Do you think they'd mention her in any news stories?

i am wondering too, i tried to do a google news search, but didnt get very far. looks like all the ladies mentioned here still have active namus pages so i have no idea who she is.

How old was Susan Powell though? And didn't they say that the Doe was most likely of African decent?

I could technically see that they could say she had Asian characteristics even if she wasn't Asian, the number one anthropological giveaway that a skeleton is Asian/Native American is if they have scooped teeth. But for some reason me and my mom both have scooped teeth even though we aren't Native or Asian, so maybe? But I'm convinced it must be fairly rare to have scooped teeth if you're not of Asian/Native decent

Looks as if the media didn't pick up on it....
fef76a59-0f41-4a22-a1da-cbe9d0067b3d.jpg
NewImage.JPG

Maribel Gutierrez-Salinas
Based on information currently available, Maribel is believed to have disappeared during March 2011. At the time of her dissapearance, she was residing in Tualatin, OR and her last known employment was at the Agave Grill in the Bridgeport Plaza, Tigard, OR.

Before her disappearance, she was living with her husband, Gustavo Villanueva and their nine year old son. In April 2011, Gustavo Villanueva returned to Mexico with their son, without Maribel.
From the Marion County, OR Cold Case Unit link; http://www.co.marion.or.us/SO/EnforcementDivision/Cold+Case+Squad/Maribel+Gutierrez-Salinas.htm

Rest in peace, Maribel, may your family receive justice!

My friend works (Worked?) at the Agave grill in 2011 and I have many ties to the Tualatin area, but I've never heard of this woman before, I don't think she was ever in the news...

Is it just me or does it sound like the Husband did it?

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...ily-members-victim-speak-sentencing/23264367/

In court Wednesday, family members of Maribel Gutierrez-Salinas, many who traveled from Mexico, spoke as Gustavo Villanueva was sentenced for the killing his wife.

As expected, Villanueva was sentenced to 15 years in prison by Judge Penn at Marion County Circuit Court...

Villanueva was arrested in Laredo, Texas, in August 2013 after a Marion County grand jury handed up a secret indictment charging him with murder and abuse of a corpse. After the secret murder indictment, he pleaded guilty to manslaughter in January 2015.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back