KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go back now and see Wild's tweets. I didn't have my phone out and was distracted with...well, people!

We noticed a certain reporter who we, the collective we who are on the side of the FAMILY, trying to talk to the jurors (not Kiefer, there's another one who's joined at the hip with him I DO NOT trust). One of the gals called Tara over to warn her about talking to him. He's another spin Dr. spinning in the Arias disco.

As you know Stephens comes in to just say this hearing is delayed until July 18. I watched Arias for a long time, through the gauntlet of other defense attorneys talking to Maria de la Rosa literally flanked by three armed guards within striking distance of her. The female standing behind her I think still holding on to her shackles THE ENTIRE TIME she was seated there and two other of the "parachute" guards standing on either side of her like a guard sandwich.

Just to quote myself to add to this...someone whispered to me, after being concerned about this reporter talking to the naive jurors, "they are asking him to move". Apparently a member of court staff asked him to back off. Good.

Janet, was NOT there today. Valerie was. Oddly Valerie was dressed in a similar pattern/color of stripes as JA. It was a bit disorienting looking in that direction!:scared:

Just to quote myself to add to this...someone whispered to me, after being concerned about this reporter talking to the naive jurors, "they are asking him to move". Apparently a member of court staff asked him to back off. Good.

Janet, was NOT there today. Valerie was. Oddly Valerie was dressed in a similar pattern/color of stripes as JA. It was a bit disorienting looking in that direction!:scared:

If you have time, read Camille's tweets after the hearing also. Very funny. She was trying to get Val to spill the beans (which of course she didn't).

I see him right side up...you're on an ipad aren't cha? That happens on my ipad.

Seriously? You must be psychic on top of all your other talents! :floorlaugh:
The pic is upside down for me, too --- and yes, I am on an ipad. Too funny!

Thanks for all the highlights of today. It was great that the three lady jurors joined you all for breakfast! Glad you get some fun time, KCL!

I think that's it for today. There was quite a bit of downtime in the courtroom but it was productive (for me anyway). I enjoyed speaking with Juan Martinez, catching up with my fellow court attendees, standing in for the family, seeing Aunt Heather again (I really really like her) and standing up for JUSTICE with a strong showing.

Jodi had just her Mom and the one friend we've seen before and Mr. Stripey Hair today and near the back. Kinda sad.

We will stand strong on the front row for any and all hearings wearing our blue ribbons and Travis bracelets proudly for JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS for the duration until this monster is incarcerated forever.

That's it folks! :seeya:

photo61_zpse1a63c52.jpg

Love Ryan Owens forever after that interview.

We got photobombed all over the place! :rockon:

Wow! He is a cutie patootie! OK--give him a kiss for me after you give Juan one from me! :floorlaugh: And give Juan's girlfriend a hug for me, if you see her.

I know you'll never get the chance, but I'd LOVE to know if Juan liked his "Juanisms" Cross stitch I made him!:blushing: I mentioned you in the letter I enclosed & his fan club here at Websleuths.

Wait, did I mention when she hobbled out after the hearing, she gave a long side eyed look somewhere...Tara, Juror 17 aka Ponytail, said she locked eyes with her. She also said "it's not the first time she's stared me down".

Personally I think JA's "problem" today was the fact that all the world was to see her in her lovely new outfit. I think that disarms her, and she loses her cockiness. Hence the grinning and joking at the defense table. She's got to keep that charade up.

Wow! He is a cutie patootie! OK--give him a kiss for me after you give Juan one from me! :floorlaugh: And give Juan's girlfriend a hug for me, if you see her.

I know you'll never get the chance, but I'd LOVE to know if Juan liked his "Juanisms" Cross stitch I made him!:blushing: I mentioned you in the letter I enclosed & his fan club here at Websleuths.

Glad you brought that up! The Victims Advocate brought it up today and LOVED IT!!! I will bring it up in my next chat with him when I get the song and other graphics to him. He gets a kick out of that stuff!

The words "Juror 18" and "needing to always be in control" were uttered.

I shared some theories about him which were met with "I can totally see that". I don't want to share publicly other than saying we were on the same page. Something not right with that juror, imo.

I think the next jury will sentence her to death.

Juror 18's son even says his father thinks there should be a 'leader'. The son made a post in December 2012 on his blog, Ten Thousand Hours. He said:

"My dad used to drone on and on about how a family had to have a leader. At the time, there was a lot of talk about how a man needed to be a pillar of the family and even though everything was 50/50, someone had to be on the hook for the final decision, blah blah blah. That always stuck in my craw, mainly because I looked at it as a religious anachronism and bordering on (if not completely) misogynistic. "

I don't know if I can post his blog page but it certainly gives a picture of a man who believes in control.

KCL thank you for living the trial days over and over again so we could be informed and get your impressions. It had to be exhausting rehashing very trying days. Much appreciated.

If you have time, read Camille's tweets after the hearing also. Very funny. She was trying to get Val to spill the beans (which of course she didn't).

I need to go read all those tweets! I love Camille!

Glad you brought that up! The Victims Advocate brought it up today and LOVED IT!!! I will bring it up in my next chat with him when I get the song and other graphics to him. He gets a kick out of that stuff!

Thank you, beautiful girl! :loveyou:
And did I notice that Ryan DOES NOT SPORT A WEDDING RING, LADIES? I think he should buy The Two Katies a drink!

Wait, did I mention when she hobbled out after the hearing, she gave a long side eyed look somewhere...Tara, Juror 17 aka Ponytail, said she locked eyes with her. She also said "it's not the first time she's stared me down".
There's really no figuring this murderer out. Wouldn't you think she had more to worry about while she was attending her Death Penalty hearing?? That is so creepy. I hope Tara out-stared her :)

There's really no figuring this murderer out. Wouldn't you think she had more to worry about while she was attending her Death Penalty hearing?? That is so creepy. I hope Tara out-stared her :)

Tara is NOT intimidated by that demon.

Edited (since it was asked and answered)

KCL, thank you so much for keeping us all here in the loop. I saw JA in shackles on HLN today and I was happy to see that self-satisfied smirk gone from her face. She must feel pretty lost not being able to talk to do anyone for the last month since she's in total lockdown.

If I could send a message to the family, it would be to keep on keeping on, we (all of us) will too.

KCL, thanks SO much for sharing with us. I feel like I know more from 30 min of reading your posts than I do from 2 weeks of watching HLN!!
Do you know if the Alexander's have had a chance to get some rest? These delays have to be so hard on them. I can't imagine what a relief it was for you guys to be there today for them and to support their aunt.

KCL, thanks SO much for sharing with us. I feel like I know more from 30 min of reading your posts than I do from 2 weeks of watching HLN!!
Do you know if the Alexander's have had a chance to get some rest? These delays have to be so hard on them. I can't imagine what a relief it was for you guys to be there today for them and to support their aunt.

aww thanks. I think they are all recovering at different paces just like all of us are (times like a gazillion in terms of stress). most are back to work. We just go to sit in their places so there is NEVER an empty seat on the side of the prosecution in this case..EVER. We filled the front row, once Juan sat in that last seat on the aisle. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle