NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #1

I'm done for the day with this lousy live feed. What a half a$$ job of televising a high profile case. I feel badly for Tera's family with the lackluster offense presented by the state and the utter sliminess of serna. The family is in my prayers. Maybe Monday I'll check back in. Have a great weekend everyone and don't get bumped off in this jurisdication.

Oh Cuckoo, please continue to check back in this afternoon as you can. I will miss you! But I totally understand, between the crappy audio and video...and Serna, I'm disgusted. I feel bad for the family as they deserve much more than this prosecution is offering.

I'm late getting here,,,, and there's nothing. First 30 seconds were buffering. Are they on break now?
Good morning/afternoon everybody!

The feed is really bad today NC. Get about 2 minutes and it drops again, time to refresh. Very frustrating :stormingmad:

And yes, 15 min recess, should be back in about 5 min. or so.

Here ya go CUCKOOHEAD
9:03 AM
Anna V @Anna_Velasquez
Serna interrupts, wants to question brother about Tera's being upset. Judge alows, lead prosecutor sits down #LeviChavez

That's a crock. Why didn't the prosecutor object if he was questioning his own witness and it was his turn. Nothing in this trial surprises me any more. Some times I catch a look on the judge's face like he doesn't know what's going on in his own courtroom.

Its not like the jury is seeing it. I am wondering if it is a southwest judge thing to be so concerned about the wrong things. First judge in Arias, now this one...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Hiya TF, I think it has to do more with notes/doodles possibly being privledged communication with their attorney and not for public consumption. Also being a murder charge, the judge is likely to be extra careful.

Just moo

Are any of you having trouble with the feed? I keep having to refresh, or it is constantly refreshing.

Same here, did the same to me until I gave up trying to watch on Wed. Urg.

Ok so I just called KOAT and spoke to the media manger at the station, Devon to let them know that their stream is continually dropping. He said thank you for letting me know and he is going to look into the problem and if it is that more bandwith is needed then he is going to look into that too.

Cant watch this plays only 15 seconds. What other trials are going that I can participate in. Anyone?

Ok so I just called KOAT and spoke to the media manger at the station, Devon to let them know that their stream is continually dropping. He said thank you for letting me know and he is going to look into the problem and if it is that more bandwith is needed then he is going to look into that too.

:tyou: :yourock:

The feed is really bad today NC. Get about 2 minutes and it drops again, time to refresh. Very frustrating :stormingmad:

And yes, 15 min recess, should be back in about 5 min. or so.

Goodness, I didn't think this trial could get any worse....but I suppose no live feed would finish me off. I'm in the mood to slap the s*** out of Serna.

The burning question of the day is: Is texting while driving considered more dangerous than driving while drinking?????

Good for you, thanks!!

Cant watch this plays only 15 seconds. What other trials are going that I can participate in. Anyone?

Hisimage--thank you for your Bible verse siggie. I needed to read that today, not in reference to this trial, but other issues going on in my life.

I am having trouble on both feeds wilds and the koat. I am going to try to stick it out until the noon recess and then wait until Monday and see if it is better.

I am also sick of Serna being allowed to run this trial. The judge and this prosecutor need to wake up.

Is this S*** for real?!?
I don't think I have ever seen a DA interupt a PA's questioning and get to just take over. PA just sits down and hands it over??

Did I miss something whilst refreshing????

I am absolutely amazed at this, why does the judge allow it? Shouldn't he be telling the defense attny to sit down and wait his turn?

Goodness, I didn't think this trial could get any worse....but I suppose no live feed would finish me off. I'm in the mood to slap the s*** out of Serna.

The burning question of the day is: Is texting while driving considered more dangerous than driving while drinking?????

AND....What can I do if I have been injured in a car accident??:waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am absolutely amazed at this, why does the judge allow it? Shouldn't he be telling the defense attny to sit down and wait his turn?

I would love to see the Judge say this at least once but my goodness.... the judge just gives Serna the reigns... it is just BS and causes me to feel sick to my stomach. Now I had to break out the potato chips bc they help me with nausea.

OK, I give.

Can not keep the feed up, going to try back after the lunch break.
Good luck all of you who hang in, see you a couple hours :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back